The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:53 pm

OOC:There's just one problem with that:Petalsong and Frostfire are sort of a onepackage deal. They go together evrrywhere. I don't think they'd ever split. Maybe i could create another.....hmm.

EDIT: I know! O could have somebody rp Petalsong instead of me and then create a new cat in place of Frostsong, I.E. another sister/brother of hers or something!

Back to top Go down

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge

Post by Longstorm Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:41 am

OOC: So what you're saying is: you want to make another possible sibling of Frostfire's and Petalsong's, and give Petalsong to someone else, so you're able to put Frostfire where she belongs?
Correct me wherever I'm wrong.
But where does giving away Petalsong come into this? (btw, Runny is fine with editing his posts, and Switch is fine with you inserting Frostfire into her - Dewdrop's - group, since Frostfire was never RPed at the secret meeting.)

IC: Mustardstorm glanced over at Gorseclaw, then at Hollowstripe. Would the night ever end?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 am

OOC:nevermind.......I'm up for some drama xD I'll just switch in Petalsong instead of Frostfire and have her with Dewdrop. That should be much less complicated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:07 pm

OOC: COOL. So you edit Frostfire's first post, then I edit my post, then you, then me, then you, then me - easy peasy lemon squeezy! What a Face What a Face 
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

OOC:how bout we just post a very very official looking post that makes asks everybody to read Frostfire as Petalsong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:44 pm

OOC: Sure, that works, but I'll have to edit some of Foxclaw's inner monologue. And dialogue in the Around the Area topic, since I think he'd have a different opinion of Petalsong than Frostfire. What a Face 
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:51 pm

OOC:Well, that is true. Petalsong is more......softer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:55 pm

OOC: Augsp, just so you're certain, you may want to look through the Frostfire posts to ensure there's nothing you want to change so it sounds more like Petalsong (on reading her bio she sounds like an interesting and kind she-cat.)

IC: Gorseclaw still wondered what the large tom and small black she-cat were up to.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 pm

I will....but not yet. I have to go the bed right now or my mom will killme. I'll edit the posts. Most of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 pm

OOC: Alright! Go to bed, don't get into trouble, see you later! Cool 
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Strikefast hummed softly to her kits. A soft purr rolled from her throat.
Yes, Rainpelt would be very proud of them.

Hailkit snuggled in closer to his mother's soft belly.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:57 am

OOC:Changed and edited my posts until Foxclaw begins. Start editing? Wink

Dawnkit snuggled by Hailkit, sharing the little warmth she had with her brother and mum. Although she was silghtly more at ease, her eyes refused to droop.

Mosscloud had finally managed to round up the three kits. While Sagekit slept soundly, her brothers were having a silent compeition to stay awake more. Cloverkit was utterly failing, while Snowkit gazed at the other two kits curled up by Strikefast with a sharp blue eye.
Dawnkit and Snowkit's eyes met once but then both averted their attention, looking at other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:53 am

Whiterose woke up for a spilt second but her little cat body said, Go back to sleep.. NOW!!! She thought oh I have to obey my body, then just she fell back to sleep she caught the scent of other cats than ones she fell asleep around, but was asleep before she could do anything.

Honeyfang woke up from a bad dream that keeps on replaying in her dreams. Maybe I should stay awake for little while, she thought. Yeah, I should stay up. She rolled over accidentally on to her burt part of tail and winced. Maybe I should clean my tail a little bit before I fall asleep again. And she started to lick her burt tail.
OOC: And till next time.
ticktock
ticktock

Location : In the forest with surprisingly good internet service

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 am

Are we still posting in here?
ticktock
ticktock

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:08 am

OOC: It has been going on for a while, And at this point, it's just fillers. We can post more when Maplejay gets out of her dreamzone.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:35 am

Honeyfang got up from cleaning the burnt part of her tail and caught the scent of other Clans and raised her hackles and thought Oh Honeyfang, just calm down it's everyone else that you scenting, with that she lowered her hackles. Maybe I could try to go to back to sleep. She sat back down, flinching as her rear touched the ground and thought I'd love to be back in my Clan's camp and that everything that has happen was just a dream. And she went to sleep with that in mind and dreamt about home and the good times.
ticktock
ticktock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 am

((Haven't posted in awhile... and I'm not proud of it either. :/))

Ezziestar was dreaming again. She was patrolling the border of Tawnyclan, her jaws slightly parted as she tried to pick up on any prey scent. Believing she detected the scent of mouse, she advanced towards the source on silent paws. Her weight was evenly distributed and her body was held low, in hopes on not alerting her prey. Suddenly she felt heat on her left flank, in slight panic she jumped awake.

From the sudden movement Stone also sat upright. He noticed Ezziestar's fear scent and realized she had been frightened from a dream again. "You alright?" Stone asked.
Ezziestar appeared to jump slightly as he spoke. "What?" She asked quickly.
"You were dreaming." Stone responded after a brief moment of hesitation.
Ezziestar shook her head, her hackles were raised and her body was tense still.
"I'm sorry if I woke you." Stone meowed quietly.
"Was there anything there?" Ezziestar asked quickly, as if she hadn't heard what Stone said.
"I went to lie down next to you." Stone meowed. "You must've awoken from that."

Ezziestar, after hearing this calmed down slghtly. She quickly looked at the crowd of cats, searching to see where the members of Tawnyclan were.
"It's ok... everyone's ok." Stone meowed calmly as he realized what Ezziestar was doing.
He waited for a few moments until Ezziestar showed clear signs of calming down.

Ezziestar looked towards the entrance of the Moonfall. Her mind drifted back to her dream, as she decided there was no meaning within it. She then proceeded to groom her chest fur to help her relax.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:13 am

Whiterose got up because she felt too much adrenaline from her flashback dream. "I'm just going to stay up the rest of the night," she said to herself. Hmm, I wonder why Ezziestar is up? Maybe she got scared while she was sleeping, she mused to herself. Whitefoot thought she saw something outside and decided that it was just a couple of cats guarding the entrance.

Last edited by ticktock on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a spelling mistake.)
ticktock
ticktock

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:29 am

Honeyfang is still asleep.
ticktock
ticktock

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Bronzepaw looked around a little bit through his barely-opened eyelids. He was uncomfortable sleeping near other Clan cats, yes, but he also wanted to learn as much as he could about them. But he couldn't right now. That was a little frustrating...

OOC: Random.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Maplejay and the very medicine cat of Dewclan appeared after their meeting in the Moonfall. There was an increasingly sour look on Maplejay's tortie face.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:09 am

OCC: Hi guys  Very Happy Very Happy 

IC: Whiterose saw that Maplejay had returned and had a very sour look on her face and wondered what had happen up in Starclan. I'll find out later when she tells everyone what happened, she thought as Honeyfang woke up.

Whoa!  Honeyfang thought, that dream was just horrible. then she noticed that the Dewclan's leader was back and saw the the sour look she wore. Hmm, bad news, she mused with raising her cat brows. That's their problem not mine. Although I hope it's not to bad, I hate it when other clan are not doing well. She thought about all that has happened to her and her clan with a sad sigh.

OCC: I'm typing this with a cute kitty on my lap.  cat
ticktock
ticktock

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:17 am

Loki wrote:Maplejay and the very medicine cat of Dewclan appeared after their meeting in the Moonfall. There was an increasingly sour look on Maplejay's tortie face.

Mistjay, DewClan medicine cat, followed closely behind Maplejay.

OOC: What now? What do we do to get done?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 am

OOC: I don't know what the hell we're suppose do, but maybe something will happen soon. I'm so sad right now about the web site  Sad Sad Sad
ticktock
ticktock

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:07 am

OOC: So what's next Loki?
ticktock
ticktock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top