The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

On the Cusp of Coincidence

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Cusp of Coincidence - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Cusp of Coincidence

Post by Longstorm Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 am

Gorseclaw flicked an ear.
"Ah..." He cleared his throat, looking back at Hollowstripe directly. Speak up, young leader to be...Represent us like you're meant to!
He looked back at Skyblaze, noting the sourness between Skyblaze and Wolffang.
"We do have a tom who knows about herbs and kit-cough...He and others will be joining us later. We're scouts of a kind. In fact, all of DarkClan will be here."
Gorseclaw wasn't directly saying that they didn't really know where Mistlight and some others had gone, but hey - everyone was missing someone.
He also was feeling slightly awkward speaking for the Clan when the deputy was present. It was also awkward since said deputy was young and had an apprentice that was the same age as her.
But now isn't the time to fret about experience and ages, the warrior told himself.

Silverpaw looked up at Gorseclaw. "Will we be joining TawnyClan?"

Gorseclaw glanced at the gray she-cat. "That's their choice." He looked at Skyblaze.

OOC: I love/(makes me sad) when a new leader steps in! New names, lives, new deputy needs to be chosen...it's a fun RPing time for all! What a Face What a Face What a Face
Where's Meany?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 am

Ooc: if only those "all" would come on, also mention to Meany that Yami and his new friend are in the city, I posted a while ago hehe.

IC:
"I think that was Lokistars idea when all this started." he shrugged lightly, "I guess that would be up to Ezziesong."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:20 am

Hollowstripe softly stepped forward, slightly shaking her head to get rain out of her eyes, " Is that so?" She mewed, " Since she is gaining her nine lives now, may we at least see what state your clan is in? We'll help provide prey if you have only a few warriors in aid. If your leader decides that we should leave, then so be it."
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:57 am

Skyblaze liked the idea of free prey, and shrugged away the embarrassment of being so emanciated.
OOC: do we go to the other one or should I make a new topic! Which would probably be better.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:51 am

OOC: A new topic might help. But it might also be confusing, so I leave it to you since it would be your cats leading us.

IC: Mustardstorm's eyes widened at the thought of giving another Clan prey.
"Sounds kinda silly," he mumbled to himself.

Silverpaw was surprised at Hollowstripe's offer. Was this how the Clans normally interacted? Was she really so out of the loop by being raised hidden in the mountains?
She found the thought quite disturbing.

Gorseclaw looked at Hollowstripe. Duty held his tongue but he wasn't too keen on helping another Clan.
Well, he thought uncomfortably, maybe we'll get something in return. This lightened his spirits. Helping keep another whole Clan alive. Yes, it would be a very interesting something... The warrior looked away from the she-cat.
Looks like this she-cat could be more worthy than anyone knows. She speaks well, that's for certain.

OOC: Bwhahah. Gorseclaw has a lengthy inner monologue. And Silverpaw worries too much. Geez. She needs to get laid. That IS a joke...
Ah...I talk too much.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:24 pm

OOC: I just read over my last reply, sick of the iPad and its auto correct, correcting things that don't need correcting... I KNOW HOW TO SPELL AUTO CORRECT!!! Yeesh, Y U no understand that? *sigh* Gotta love that Gorseclaw.
IC:
Wollfang glowered at Mustardstorm huffing, dryly, "I don't see how it sounds silly, we're talking about something serious. Things are silly when your an apprentice. Stumbling into a muddy puddle because you were not watching your paws is silly, a kit dying of cold and starvation isn't."

Skyblaze frowned at Mustardstorm momentarily, the rain spluttering down from the heavens trailed from his cheeks to the ground and his ears flickered back to listen to Wolffang.
"If Darkclan were in the same situation, Tawneyclan would be jumping to help," The large tom said heavily... genuinely, "Do not think a good deed won't go unnoticed, if you are worried about it then just spare some for the kits and their mothers, for the sake of good will."
There was a saddening aftertaste of desperation in the toms tone as he checked himself and carried on, "I s'pose you would want to see what has washed up of the remains of our clan, I'll show you if only you would want to unite."
Skyblaze turned himself slightly, a gesture questioning their own intentions, Lokistar will be rolling in her grave.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:30 pm

OOC: Dem iPads are amazing! But the auto correct is worse.. I recommend going into the settings and fixing that up! Pretty simple.

IC: Hollowstripe turned back to the rest of her clan, not wanting to make a deal that could throw them out of leverage. She turned back with a serious face, " With how we were fighting earlier, thinking that all of us were the enemy.. I think uniting is the best thing to do."

Sorestare, with his shut eyes slightly nodded, putting pressure on his paw to drown down the swelling of his chilled and bare skin. Let's hope this kit does it right, I don't want to have to fight again for nothing.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 am

Gorseclaw swallowed a bad taste in his mouth.
'If DarkClan were in the same situation...' Unlikely. Even so, DarkClan solves their own problems.

That's not what Mustardstorm meant, Silverpaw thought fiercely as the large tom shot down the newest warrior.
Silverpaw opened her mouth to defend Mustardstorm but Gorseclaw silenced her with a sharp look.
The she-cat was shocked. "I can't defend my own Clanmate?" she whispered fiercely.
"Not when there isn't a point to it," he whispered back. The apprentice still looked shocked. "He spoke out of turn, Silverpaw." He gestured for silence. Had he really been ignoring her political training so much?

Mustardstorm looked away from Wolffang and didn't reply.
This is why I shouldn't open my mouth. Stupid, stupid - keep your thoughts in your head.
Him being him, he probably wouldn't speak for a long while until he got his confidence back up...somehow.
(OOC: You know what this means - THERE WILL BE FAKE BACKSTORY SOOOOOOON!!)
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:01 am

OOC: wolffangs mean I feel minorly bad now hehe shall I carry this on in the topic I already made.
IC:
Wolffang glared off in the other direction, Skyblaze frowning disaprovingly at them before he said mutely, "I shall take you to meet what is left of our clan?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:08 am

OOC: Aw, don't feel bad. Wolffang didn't know!

IC: Gorseclaw nodded and looked at Hollowstripe.

Silverpaw's ears were drooping partially from being wet and from being shushed by Gorseclaw.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 am

"Lead the way," Hollowstripe mewed softly, flicking a mass of water off of her heavy tail.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:42 am

"Yes, ma'am." Skyblaze nodded looking down at the Darkclan deputy, whom at first he had mistaken as just another Darkclan apprentice.
He was curious about what led Redstar to humour the clan by selecting this particular deputy... so young.
Or maybe he had just made the mistake that she was a small older cat.
No, don't be silly ,he thought.
He supposed he shouldn't judge, shrugging it off, was the situation not roughly the same with Ezziesong?
He turned and led them off.

OC:
Blah, https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net/t1455p30-the-rain-before-the-hail-part-1#16225 it's dah drabblest of drabbles. I'm a lovin' How To Train your Dragon at the moment, the soundtrack make me cry... sob*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: