The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

The rain before the hail- part 1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The rain before the hail- part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The rain before the hail- part 1

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:12 am

“The elders told me that he was the best leader a clan could have had.”Dawnkit's eyes glinted with anger at the rogue pack.“They would always mention him.”

Back to top Go down

The rain before the hail- part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The rain before the hail- part 1

Post by Loki Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:07 pm

"He was a good leader, though he was not leader for long," Strikefast mewed, Solarstorm and Swiftwind settling down now.
"They say he leads STarclan now...well... is their main head cat."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Frostkit sat, thinking of different questions rolling through her mind. Would Firestar really be leading StarClan? Would Frostkit ever be able to meet Firestar one? I hope so..

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:01 pm

"Well... anyway," Strikefast continued "-The clans were left with no choice than to leave and so they left.
It took fifty winters to get here but Starclan were always with us. Bloodclan became just a scary tale that we told to our kits."
"You mean to say," mewed Hailkit reputedly, "you made us go to bed early all those moons by saying Bloodclan would gobble us up if we didn't?"
Strikefast laughed, "Well I guess you were gullible enough to believe it."
Hailkit eyed his mother as if she had just turned into some monster.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 am

“Mother!” Dawnkit shrieked so loudly that a few cats jumped. “How could you?You promised!”she added in an exasperated tone and flicked her tail,glowering at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:59 am

Ezziesong sighed, There's no arguing with Leopardstorm. She nodded to Leopardstorm, then waited for Leopardstorm to reach her before she was to continue. She had a whole lot of questions she wanted to ask Starclan, Who should be deputy? Who should become a medicine cat? Where should Tawnyclan go? Will this war ever end?
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Leopardstorm found herself by Ezziesong and continued into the monfall mouth with her.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:39 am

((Is there a topic in the moonfall?))

Stone's shook off a little as the cold finally got to him, he watched as Ezziesong left to Moonfall, Leopardstorm by the deputy's side almost how Ezziesong normally would alongside Lokistar. The previous leader was willing despite Stone having being a loner, to allow him to join the clan. He gritted his teeth and his claws unsheathed as he almost growled, everything was fine until Stormclaw abandoned Tawnyclan to join... A pack of bee brained rogues!. Lokistar had died to Stormclaw's own paws, I WILL make him pay!

Memories flashed back as to how happy Ezziesong was... but now, Ezziesong seems distant. Each day is worse and worse. I bring her fresh kill... she wont eat much of it... If I report to her she seems distracted. It's almost as if she's not here anymore.
He sighed as his claws unsheathed and his muscles relaxed. Lokistar was Ezziesong's friend... to have your own friend killed by another is... tragic. He began to look at the ground beneath him, before grooming his chest fur to calm down.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:43 am

OOC: I'll make it now Smile Oh and this was edited for the sake of the Darkclan kitties.
IC:
Solarstorm lifted his old head to see distorted feline figures appear around the rocks.
The tom squinted against the rain, hissing to Sunshift who awoke and looked worriedly up too, "Wolffang and Skyblaze?"
"I shouldn't think so, there are more... I can only make out seven but..."
The hushed tone reached Strikefast and Swiftwind.
Strikefast protectively drew in her kits with her long fluffy tail, Swiftwind crouching with the queen behind her, drawing out her claws and testing them on the soft red mud.

Solarstorm found himself pushing Tigerflame, who protested of course, back to lie by the queen under the ledge. Protect the weak, He thought scathingly, so that's how it is.
Hailkit hissed at nothing, trying to look fierce, "I'll protect you mummy!"

Skyblaze came forth in the gloom, Amunet and Wolffang following along with the Darkclan warriors.
The large tom looked over the hostile comrades he cared so much about, offering a reassuring smirk, "Calm yourselves, I've brought friends."
OOC: UGH! I feel so ill, *sob*. This was on ipad so its probably the worst grammar here. blah!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 am

Hollowstripe came from behind Skyblaze, now understanding what she thought of as an overstatement of the remains of a clan. Her face was expressionless as she stared at the clearing where their clan stood. It seemed less of a clan the more she looked at it.
She drew back anything insulting, and only thought that they had to help. And help they would try. "Now I know what you meant by remains," She mewed softly to Skyblaze, making it seem more concerning in anyway possible then insulting.

Fiddlerpaw's drowsy eyes lifted upward in confusion, giving him a moment until he knew what was in front of them. " Darkclan?" he rasped confusingly, "Why are they here?!"
Spidermist quickly brought up his head with more exhaustion then his brother, but had a similar reaction, "Skyblaze.. Would you care to explain?" he groaned, wanting to rest his head against the spongy earth once more.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 am

“Yeah right!”Dawnkit replied with wide eyes. “you and i, we're kits! They could kill us with a single swipe!”Dawnkit curled her lip at the strange band of cats.

“But if we're together-”Cloverkit's shrill outburst was slienced by Mosscloud's tail.“Leave the fighting to the older cats,Cloverkit,” she warned and swept her young kits together. “Don't you worry, we'll all be safe,”Mosscloud crooned softly but her eyes couldn't mask the anxiety. Would they be all right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Gorseclaw was a few paces behind Hollowstripe with Silverpaw at his side.
The warrior tom looked around at the few cats. "Many kits," he mewed casually, though concernedly. It surprised him to see so many kits in such a place during such tumultuous times. In the end, it was the kits that mattered more.
At least there weren't too many, he figured, since DarkClan was going to be attempting to feed them with prey from the strange grasslands.

Misunderstanding her mentor's comment, Silverpaw wasn't too impressed by the number of kits. She shrugged. There'd been plenty of kits in the Ice-Shell Willow. She had been one of them for a long time, anyways.
Will these kits become apprentices sooner than me and my brothers? Do I treat them very differently from apprentice-and-up TawnyClanners? The warrior code says kits are different... Silverpaw thought about the current situation. Well, I guess we're kinda treating what's left of the Clan like a kit in danger...
Once again, the she-cat found herself feeling overwhelmed with the fact that, since she was raised in a rebellion, she lacked some basic Clan information.
A thought occurred to her suddenly.
"Gorseclaw," she hissed. "None of us have said our names."
Her mentor sighed, looking away from the ragged remains of TawnyClan. "I know," he replied."But many of us recognize each other from Gatherings. Names between Clans aren't too important since everyone knows in the end. Now is that really all you wanted to tell me, or was there something more important in this time of war?" He didn't speak unkindly, but pointedly.
Silverpaw ducked her head. "Sorry," she mumbled. He's right, she thought. I should be focusing on TawnyClan...and DarkClan! DarkClan most certainly.

Gorseclaw padded to stand closer to Hollowstripe. He was the senior warrior here, so it was his duty to be in the know and be ready to help.

Mustardstorm got a quick count of what was left of TawnyClan. Was this really all of them? DarkClan wasn't a massive Clan, but still...the number shocked him.

OOC: I swear, I'm trying to learn how to cut down my word count...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Strikefast found her self hovering over her three kits.
Solarstorm glared daggers at Skyblaze and the old tom stood. "I'm highly Disapointed in your thought process Skyblaze, if only we had thought to send someone with morse sense." The old Tom spat out, "whenwe are struggling so-"
"someone else to send you say?" Skyblaze cut in dryly, "who else? The queens? The kits? The apprentice? Tigerflame? I don't think Darkclan have any ill will towards us, they've come, maybe to help, you ungrateful old fool!"
Solastorm hissed in outrage, "I'll force those words back down your_"
"THAT'S enough!" shouted Strikefast, passing a quick glare between the two bristling toms, "we know your hurting Solarstorm, Skyblaze did what he thought was right and I'll be damned before I too would not do the same. Let's not loose our heads over this."
Hailkit hadn't even noticed his mother move, no wonder they call her Strikefast, he awed silently.
"I brought them to help," Skyblaze offered, his voice tired and defeated, the Tom resigned himself to turn his back on them to find a place to doze alone.
OOC: love long rattling posts ls
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:03 am

“How will they help us?”
Mosscould asked while she slowly let her kits out of her tail. Cloverkit squirmed and shook his body as he was let out. Snowkit remained without words and sat on the soft Earth. He was tired of all this. He just wanted to sleep.
“Will Darkclan help us defeat the Mudbloodclan cats?”Dawnkit asked with wide eyes at Strikefast and Skyblaze.
OOC:I have like three cats here and I can't even make a proper paragraph Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 am

Gorseclaw noted the hostility emanating from the TawnyClanners. He wasn't surprised. It stemmed from fear. That made him sad.
He didn't show this as he looked in the direction of the feminine and the young voice. "We'll help as much as we can," he mewed to the two. 'As much,' meaning 'As much as we're allowed and won't kill our own Clan.'
Semantics.
The broad-shouldered tom wondered if it was possible to make himself look a little less menacing, him standing there all dark and ominous and soaked in the rain.

Silverpaw looked up at Gorseclaw again. Oooooh, she had so much she wanted to ask him, but she wasn't sure if now was the time or not.
I must seem so... She looked at the kit who had spoken up. Kit-like. Silverpaw sighed and clawed the ground. This would be so much easier if this was a fighting thing and not a politics thing...
The she-cat had excelled in her battle training back in the Ice-Shell and hadn't paid too much attention to life lessons - she didn't think she'd need to use them.
Yet here I am...

Mustardstorm swished his broken tail awkwardly. He shuffled a little closer to his fellow DarkClanners.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 am

“Alright,”Mosscloud literatly feel the anxiety the Darkclan cats had. She got ahold of Snowkit and began to wash him.
“mama!”Snowkit's shrill squeal could be heard for the first time that day.
“Stay still,”
Cloverkit and Sagekit wandered around, looking at the newcomers. Mosscloud stopped for a moment from licking Snowkit's ears and mewed “Don't stray too far!” and resumed licking.
spoting a cat that was more their size, they stopped by Dawnkit, who was looking at the one they wanted to speak to with wide eyes.
“Are you an apprentice? You look awfully young to be one.”Cloverkit asked.
“How long have you been one?” Sagekit blurted.
“Or are you a kit as well?”Dawnkit asked, ibspecting Silverpaw.
She hoped that the cat-whatever rank she was in-wouldn't snap at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 am

"we appreciate that," Strikefast mewed solemnly, "I apologise for the behaviour of some of our senior members." She made a point to stare down Solarstorm until he too apologised and thanked them, at least it sounded genuine.
"well, we came here because our home was destroyed, the forest is black and dying and those cowardly Mudbloodclan animals have moved in. They burnt the roots before hacking at the tree," she mewed, the last sentence being an old Tawneyclan saying of, 'they ambushed us but if they had attacked it would have been a whole different story."
She gestured to the kits and scowled at them as Hailkit asked Silverpaw along with his nest siblings, "is it fun in Darkclan?"
"Hailkit! Dawnkit!" Strikefast snapped at them, "leave the fine apprentice alone!"
Hailkit winced and looked back apologetically, the queen sighed softly.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 am

Silverpaw drew herself up. "I am an apprentice," she mewed quickly. "And I'm much larger than you. I'll be a warrior soon enough." She nodded, even though she could see that the long-legged kits really weren't that much shorter than her. "I can fight well! And DarkClan's great."
(OOC: She became an apprentice late, like her brothers, and is the same age as the deputy, a mature though young cat. Also the same size, though DarkClan cats are compact. Medium size.)

Gorseclaw ducked his head and turned away from his apprentice as he fought a grin. He'd been mistaken for a cat younger than his years plenty of times as an apprentice and as a young warrior. He knew the feeling of belittlement well.
He understood the TawnyClan phrase he heard and nodded. As he turned, he got a better look at the cats around. "How many wounded?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 am

“We were only a bit curious,”Dawnkit argued but padded away from the apprentice. Cloverkit and Sgaekit continued to ask questions. That was, until Mosscloud padded over and shushed them.
“I'm so sorry. They're still very young,” and shot her kits a warning look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Nightwolf glanced around. She was lying down in the shade of a tree. Nightwolf glanced at the kits who were bothering the apprentice. 'They have much to learn..' She thought to herself. She started to lick her paw in boredom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:33 am

Silverpaw looked at the long-legged queen and nodded quickly. "I understand," she mewed awkwardly. "I mean, it's fine..." She stepped away to join Gorseclaw who seemed to had abandoned her.
"I'm not short," she grumbled.
Gorseclaw nodded, not looking at her, instead looking curiously at Tigerflame. "You are," he told her. "It could change. It could not." He shrugged then looked away from Tigerflame to Hollowstripe. "Hollowstripe," he mewed, "Should we put together patrols if we are going to stay here?"

Mustardstorm's ears pricked up at the word patrol. He could do that, no problem.

OOC: I've been reading old posts...
Anyone remember that one Gathering where a white tiger and a fox showed up? The same Gathering where Searingeyes acknowledge Falsecall's Force (when it was that) and the League, stating to Eclipse (the tiger) to be specific in her message because there were so many forces around?
That one Gathering where Daystar invited Eclipse to live in DewClan territory?
That one Gathering where Daystar tells Lokistar of a ghost-cat called Striker who kills dogs?
That one Gathering where a lot of those RPers are gone, characters are dead or have grown up or changed sides?
That one Gathering... Sad

Anywho, I'm going to make a Past Topic to conclude that little sub-plot...something to tie up that loose end with Eclipse the tiger.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:53 am

Hollowstripe tilted her head at the party, softly turning around. "Yes, but I say the patrols will have to wait for now. If we are going to help Tawnyclan, we'll have to with all our strength." She turned back to the other clan's cats, " But before you relax, i'd like you all to scan the clearing first, be sure there's nothing that would have Mudbloods barge in here at any time."

Sorestare let out a soft sigh, already prepared to collapse onto the earth at this moment. " Sorestare, you can just go and rest. Save your eyes for later." Hollowstripe meow gave him a singe that made him feel useless with his lack of endurance as of the other cats around him. Being so young, eh? Bragging about it won't help you, kit! But he only replied with a curt nod, and padded towards the Tawnyclan cats.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:13 am

"Everyone Is injured in a way," Strikefast mewed, "Tigerflame and Skyblaze being the worst. He was shot by a flying stick when Lokistar attempted to contact Starclan. It's deep and it looks infected."
Strikefast looked in the direction of the Tom and shook off the thought.
"Skyblaze wont accept any help though, that's how he is at the moment."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:25 pm

“I'll let you kits go, but don't disturb the Darkclan cats,”
Mosscloud warned. Keeping an eye on the two kits, she padded over by Strikefast.
“We'll have to find a way to persuade Skyblaze. That wound doesn't look good,”she mewed worrridly.
Sagekit and Cloverkit wandered over to Dawnkit and Hailkit.
“Can we play now?”Cloverkit cautiously asked.
“We sgouldn't waste time,”Dawnkit said excitedly.
“The mouse game!”
“No,that's boring,”
“Then what?”
Snowkit sat by his littermates and refused to say a single word. He scanned the newcomers quietly with a keen eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:28 am

OOC: I'm grounded for a week and nothing happens...

Gorseclaw's ear flicked. Refusing help for the sake of appearing strong is a sign of weakness, he thought, though he said nothing.
"Come on, Silverpaw," he mewed. "We're going to look around the clearing."
Silverpaw nodded gladly, edging away from the awkward situation.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top