The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

⚫CLOSED Talking to Someone Different

View previous topic View next topic Go down

⚫CLOSED Talking to Someone Different Empty ⚫CLOSED Talking to Someone Different

Post by Longstorm Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 am

Last Time...

Sinface has led a Tawnyclan cat, Tigerflame to Soulvoider, a Powerful of Abyssclan. Tigerflame crossed the border of Abyssclan to speak to Shadowstar, on a matter of great importance.

Last edited by Longstorm on Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

⚫CLOSED Talking to Someone Different Empty Re: ⚫CLOSED Talking to Someone Different

Post by Loki Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Tigerflame dipped his head to Souldvoider. "Powerful?" He mewed in a awing mew. "I have... interesting news for Shadowstar_" He trailed off looking to the hedges and heathers.

A Rabbit burst out the hedge and so did Joy and the
black pelt of Switch. "Your not running right!" He called after her, clearly enjoying his time with the pretty servant she-cat.

"Thats why.." Tigerflame muttered to himself.

"I nearly got it," Joy laughed back as she raced after the hare. In a flash a loud crack was heard as the hare spun into the air and thudded the ground before her paws. "Those above have shined upon you!" Exclaimed Switch ,"but not every prey will break its leg and land at your paws." "You want to bet?" Joy purred.

"Joy?" Tigerflame mewed standing up. Joy and Switch spun around fur bristling. They saw Sinface and Soulvoider. "Thanks those above," Joy mewed bowing low to the powerful. "Powerful," Switch mewed dipping his head and padding over. "Have you seen my father, I wanted to speak to him?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

⚫CLOSED Talking to Someone Different Empty Re: ⚫CLOSED Talking to Someone Different

Post by Runfast Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:19 am

OOC: Now that I... WE have a better handle on who and what the Powerfuls are/are like, I can now act all mysterious!! sunny

IC: Soulvoider looked at Switch and mewed, in an old, smooth voice,
"He roams the territory." Soulvoider's eyes flicked towards Tigerflame, a message to Switch (OOC: no, SV isn't telepathic, it's just Abyssclan knowledge) - not now, there's an enemy here.

Soulvoider turned back to Tigerflame, lightly jumping off of the stump, and approached Tigerflame, his golden eyes seeming to catch fire in the sun.

OOC: This just came to me - since he's the son of a Powerful, that gives him the right to act just a little less respectful... hmm...

IC: Sinface took a step back, his head bowed.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am

Switch felt himself go funny. "idiot," He muttered, Joy purred. Switch never thought about her before but he was starting to like her and he promised to keep his mouth shut about what they had talked about while hunting before the rabbit chase. But he said "I'll think about it." in her offer. He seemed a little baffled by it. She was calm, respectful and head strong, Thats how a perfect she cat should be, he told himself.

OOC: It would be cool if switch had a power lol...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:42 am

OOC: That's a scary thought... Actually, Powerful abilities aren't passed down.. after the Revolution, all will be revealed about Powerfuls - it's freakin AWSOME. Shocked

IC: Soulvoider looked into Tigerflame's eyes - suddenly, he was reminded of something...

FLASHBACK:

Searingeyes looked to the dark sky and sighed. His golden eyes became glaze and spoke in a low voice.
"The vow will be fulfilled, but not by Cunningheart. The one with the frosted heart of a tiger will fulfill this vow." He shook his head, his eyes clearing. Searingeyes shrugged. "Whatever that means."

PRESENT:

Soulvoider hadn't batted an eye at the memory. He mewed,
"Do you believe what you have to say to my Leader is truly important?" How Tigerflame answered the question would define the actions of later times.

OOC: Did you see where I had a brain fart? Sad
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 am

OOC: is it wrong that I just burst out laughing at the word brain fart. BTW no.

IC:
Tigerflame looked up. "Yes I believe it is. It involves one of your cats as well...."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

OOC: Not at all!

IC: Soulvoider sighed softly.
"I thought as much... And you decided to cross our border... why? Why couldn't this have waited for the Gathering?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 am

"If I had waited for the gathering bad things and angry cats would have left early, I beleive If we keep this quite this problem could get sorted out and everyone would be happy." He was a little side a tracked from Joy.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 am

Soulvoider rolled his eyes - an eerie movement, his silver pupils glinting - and sighed.
"We know of what you speak - but I shall fetch Searingeyes anyway." He turned and started to pad off, but he paused to look over his shoulder.
"Follow me, Tigerflame." Strange... The Tawnyclan warrior hadn't said his name.

Sinface looked between the two, certain he had been forgotten, but Soulvoider looked at him and mewed,
"Train Dark, for now. We will speak of this later."

Sinface dipped his head and slipped away into the shadows, vanishing.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:29 am

OOC: oooouuu

IC:
Tigerflame, watched this powerful his conclusion justified, Abbysclan are some weird clan!

Switch heaved the rabbit on Joys back and picked up a big clod of moss. "This should be good enough for Woebringer," He mewed padding close to Joy. "I hope so, He might not go destroing good cats..." , "I know but be careful you shouldn't be so stupid around... well, Your a..." "servant, I know and I won't do it again." "Have you given up?" "No," Thats what Switch wanted to hear...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 am

OOC: I'll mak a new thread for Searingeyes and Tigerflame.

IC: Soulvoider led Tigerflame out of the clearing - he would never see Abyssclan Camp - and led him on another hidden path, deep into the darkness that was Abyssclan territory.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top