The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Leya's Katzen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leya's Katzen  Empty Leya's Katzen

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 2:45 pm

*NOTE: They are wandering around the territory of AbyssClan, since their homes were in the city.

Name: Hannah
Alliance: Currently she is a loner. She was recently separated from her mother during a powerful storm. She had had three siblings, so it was easy for Lady(her mother) to lose track of her.
Picture:
NOW:
Leya's Katzen  69323515-592a-6749-f2d4-00004c61ac75_cats%20and%20chocolates

WHEN OLDER:
Leya's Katzen  Havana_brown
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Name: Max.
Alliance: He is a loner. He was also separated from his family during the storm, though it was because he had been wandering off on his own. He isn't too enthusiastic about going back, and is happy where he is, tagging along with Hannah.
Picture:
NOW: ((THE SMOKE ONE ON THE RIGHT))
Leya's Katzen  Stock-photo-norwegian-forest-cat-kitten-months-old-in-front-of-a-white-background-47954065

WHEN OLDER:
Leya's Katzen  Arranz_16months
~~~~~
~~~~~~

Last edited by Leya on Thu May 03, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Leya's Katzen  Empty Re: Leya's Katzen

Post by Longstorm Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm

This is fine, but I should warn you: AbyssClan has 'Kill all trespassers' policy, since they're not a real Clan. Bear that in mind.

Welcome to the game!

APPROVED
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed May 02, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm impressed :3
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 1:00 am

Longstorm wrote:This is fine, but I should warn you: AbyssClan has 'Kill all trespassers' policy, since they're not a real Clan. Bear that in mind.

Welcome to the game!

APPROVED
Oh dear, would they survive if they ran into a she-cat perhaps, maybe one that has had kits or has a soft spot for them?
They could always be run out, but I'm not so sure if kits could make such a journey, never mind outrun warriors should they be attacked. They are innocent kits, and they wouldn't know that it was the Clan's territory/about their policy. They couldn't pose a threat, since they are still in the weaning stage, so they'd be drinking mainly milk and are quite weak. They are going to wake up hungry, but for liquids, and they wouldn't know how to hunt. They are still a bit too young for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 1:00 am

Loki wrote:I'm impressed :3

Thank you Very Happy But, impressed with what? The pictures, their stories, or something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:45 am

You impressed Loki. You must be good.

Also, as far as I know, Abyssclan is about to be... well, I'm not going to ruin the fun. But it may be a bad idea to have them wandering around Abyssclan at the moment. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu May 03, 2012 3:36 am

Leya wrote:
Longstorm wrote:This is fine, but I should warn you: AbyssClan has 'Kill all trespassers' policy, since they're not a real Clan. Bear that in mind.

Welcome to the game!

APPROVED
Oh dear, would they survive if they ran into a she-cat perhaps, maybe one that has had kits or has a soft spot for them?
They could always be run out, but I'm not so sure if kits could make such a journey, never mind outrun warriors should they be attacked. They are innocent kits, and they wouldn't know that it was the Clan's territory/about their policy. They couldn't pose a threat, since they are still in the weaning stage, so they'd be drinking mainly milk and are quite weak. They are going to wake up hungry, but for liquids, and they wouldn't know how to hunt. They are still a bit too young for that.

Oooh, that's a big issue...You might want to make them a little older, then. Or else, maybe (just MAYBE) the queen I play could find them.
If your cats are from the City, then they may have CityClan blood, therefore sharing blood with AbyssClan.
That could work, I guess.

In the game, it's pouring down rain and it won't stop for a few months. Something else I figured you should know...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 3:44 am

Longstorm wrote:
Leya wrote:

Welcome to the game!

APPROVED

Oooh, that's a big issue...You might want to make them a little older, then. Or else, maybe (just MAYBE) the queen I play could find them.
If your cats are from the City, then they may have CityClan blood, therefore sharing blood with AbyssClan.
That could work, I guess.

In the game, it's pouring down rain and it won't stop for a few months. Something else I figured you should know...

I would really super appreciate it if they could remain as young as they are Smile. It will give them an innocence warriors usually don't have, so they could be horridly blunt, but not get into too much trouble for it. They can also wreck havoc, so to speak. Kits have amazing insight, but don't know/really notice it.

It's too bad the kits have no idea what the Clans are. Their mothers might have mentioned them, but they've been sheltered for the most part. They're still confused, and probably scared, if it is still raining like crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu May 03, 2012 3:50 am

Alright, then, kits!

Allow me to fill you in: Main Plot HERE (I'm lazy!)

So, yeah. Bunch of big fires, now we're all moving along, the biggest battle in the current war a couple of weeks away...yep. That's us.

I'll figure out a way for Terra (my queen) to find your two kits. She can take on two more, no problem. She's originally from CityClan and was a Mother (foster mother/nanny) there.
AbyssClan is currently preparing to move their camp, so they're busy. What with all of the rain, AbyssClan's hill floods, has mudslides, trees fall, their paths are washed away, some of their tunnels (they have an elaborate tunnel system - very dangerous, keep out) will be washed out...Just so you know.

Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 3:58 am

Longstorm wrote:Alright, then, kits!

Allow me to fill you in: Main Plot HERE (I'm lazy!)

So, yeah. Bunch of big fires, now we're all moving along, the biggest battle in the current war a couple of weeks away...yep. That's us.

I'll figure out a way for Terra (my queen) to find your two kits. She can take on two more, no problem. She's originally from CityClan and was a Mother (foster mother/nanny) there.
AbyssClan is currently preparing to move their camp, so they're busy. What with all of the rain, AbyssClan's hill floods, has mudslides, trees fall, their paths are washed away, some of their tunnels (they have an elaborate tunnel system - very dangerous, keep out) will be washed out...Just so you know.

Thank you...And whoa, that's a lot of reading.

That stinks...Poor AbyssClan.

Oh geez, I'll have them taking refuge on a fallen tree. Poor things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu May 03, 2012 4:04 am

Actually, AbyssClan likes the rain. It's rare anyone trespasses into their territory any further than the flatlands, so it keeps things interesting.
Only an AbyssClannian knows the way to their secret camp. BWHAHAHAHA!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:07 am

Unforgiven wrote:You impressed Loki. You must be good.

Also, as far as I know, Abyssclan is about to be... well, I'm not going to ruin the fun. But it may be a bad idea to have them wandering around Abyssclan at the moment. Just saying.

I just hope I can keep up with his expectations.
It may be a bad idea, but hey, fate isn't always kind to its subjects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:43 am

Longstorm wrote:Actually, AbyssClan likes the rain. It's rare anyone trespasses into their territory any further than the flatlands, so it keeps things interesting.
Only an AbyssClannian knows the way to their secret camp. BWHAHAHAHA!
Eh, AbyssClan cats are weirdos(JK!)
Alright, I made a topic for the Flatlands in AbyssClan territory. Is that alright? Tell me if it isn't, or if I should post elsewhere.
Lol That's a mouthful. AbyssClannian. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum