The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Shadowspot's Sad News

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadowspot's Sad News - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadowspot's Sad News

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:42 am

OOC: I could've sworn Mistpaw was on the big quest...

IC: The air was now silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:55 am

OOC: That was Mistlight, the other medicine cat... yes, they look similar and they have the same prefix. Maddening.

IC: Firefoot looked over at his cousin. "Be careful," he mewed.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:09 am

Dewdrop flicked her tail and she turned, heading out of the camp.
Grimclaw watched her go. He clawed the ground nervously, wondering what would happen while they were out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 am

Brownhowl watched the patrol depart then turned to Mistpaw. "Will you be the medicine cat now," he asked curiously.

OOC: You could always say DewClan's Mistpaw did vanish for a few days but she can't remember anything...?
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:42 pm

OOC:Let's say that.Yeah...

"She must," mewed Daystar,"She was the only one who was mentored by Jayleaf."He turned to Mistpaw."Do you think you're ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:25 am

Mistpaw met her leader's gaze then nodded. "Yes, Daystar." She chuckled softly. "It's strange... days before Jayleaf - died - he said he had passed on all he could to me in this lifetime." Mistpaw nodded once more. "I will travel to Moonfall."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 pm

"Do you need a warrior to go with you?"asked Daystar."We need to make sure that you get there and back safely.We cannot lose any more cats."

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Mistpaw dipped her head. "Yes, a warrior would be useful, thank you. I'll take whomever you give me."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 pm

"Brownhowl," Daystar turned to the young warrior," I shall entrust you into protecting Mistpaw all the entire journey. If anything shall happen and you are not back here in three days, we will send a party to find you.You may depart tonight,when darkness cloaks you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Brownhowl's eyes widened. My first warrior mission! And an important one, too. Daystar must really trust me!
The brown tom dipped his head. "Thank you, Daystar. You can count on me." He edged a bit closer to the medicine cat apprentice. "Is there... I don't know, any herbs we're supposed to take?"
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:03 am

Coalstripe looked at Daystar and mewed, "What will we do when Mudblood comes back into camp?"
Firefoot's eyes narrowed. "I know what I'd like to do. Jump the first one that walks in!"
His father flicked his tail at him. "And then his friends would finish you off. We need to make a plan together, Firefoot, not just act without thought or backup." Coalstripe lowered his voice, taking on a mentor's tone. "Unity, strategy, and wisdom is what makes us warriors."
Firefoot bowed his head, conceding. Well, I sounded like an idiot... In front of Daystar, too!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:55 am

"He is right,Firefoot,"Daystar agreed," We cannot go straight into battle because of their numbers.But how should we retaliate? Death is imminent if we do it openly."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 am

Fern didn't like the looks of a fight, but maybe it Is the right thing to do...
" Maybe we could Pick off their small patrols one by one?" She said openly.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:11 am

"That sounds like a good idea, but we need to stay out of their reach.One coincidence and they'll kill us.We're not exactly helping their cause with this alliance,we're like dead weight. They don't need us.I have an idea why they would need us, but I can't be sure for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:57 am

Mistpaw nodded. "Yes, yes there are. But we can still hunt further into the journey. I'll show you them now so you'll know later. They're just in..." The silvery she-cat's voice dropped out as she realized she'd have to go into the medicine cat's den. "Jayleaf..."
Mistpaw hadn't her former mentor's body, and she could only wonder. "I need to prepare his body," she murmured.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 am

Brownhowl opened his mouth to speak but stopped, raising a paw and flicking his ears uncertainly. "...can I help," he asked quietly.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 am

Mistpaw looked up at Brownhowl, gratitude in her eyes. "Thank you." She turned and padded towards Jayleaf's den.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 am

Brownhowl glanced back at the group of warriors surrounding Daystar then back to Mistpaw. He followed the medicine cat apprentice, in the end.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:46 am

Coalstripe narrowed his eyes as he was thinking. "We're most certainly outnumbered," he murmured.
"If only there were more of us," Firefoot groaned, clawing the ground.
Coalstripe's eyes widened and he looked at Daystar. "Could there be more of us?" The senior warrior was hinting at perhaps teaming up with another clan, but even he was hesitant to bring up the idea directly.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:51 am

Grimclaw's ears had pricked up at the mention of Mudblood maybe having some ulterior motive. "You think they're using us, Daystar?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:06 am

OOC: Loki has cometh!
IC:
At that moment, general Bender led in platoon six.
Yes, they'd been gone for a while.
The platoon looked agitated and upset about something. Being brushed off onto this clan like it was any benefit at all to them. Why they didn't slaughter them as they had slaughtered any other cat that got in their way was beyond them.
Fringe allowed his amber eyes to survey the Dewclan cats who looked tense and wary, it was normal behavior but this was a little over the top.
"Whats their problem?" He growled looking towards Po who shrugged his reply.
Uno smiled sweetly though her fur was suttee, "What does it matter? This is a victory, the Lord is now living withing the forests of Tawnyclan, should we not be celebrating?"
The cats briefly frowned at her, silently hissing for her to keep her fat mouth shut.

Maplejay shivered at the sight of them and wondered whether they'd heard any of that. Of course they hadn't.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 am

Coalstripe let out a thin hiss of worry. He fought to keep his fur lying flat on his shoulders as he looked away from the platoon.
Firefoot clawed the ground nervously and whispered discreetly, "What do we tell them? Like, about Jayleaf? And Dewdrop?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 am

Fern gave the group a stern look of pity. What they did would come with a consequence. And to what the lethal brute the clan gave to the reaction of Jayleaf's death, sounded like the consequence was punishable by execution. But.... Who is this lord their talking about? she thought, overhearing their constant bickering of celebration. What was there to celebrate about on their side?

OOC: Remember? Fern's a late newcomer, sooo... I'm giving her a bum-load of curiosity!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:46 am

"Don't say anything,"Daystar replied quietly,"I'll handle it." He walked slowly and cautiously towards the General.Bender, he thought his name was."General. Excuse our clan's sudden hostility towards your cats.We've lost our medicine cat, and things have been tense."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 pm

"Your medicine cat?" Fringe mewed, as the group turned towards the leader, "You've lost a cat?" Not quite comprehending.
"He means gone, Fringe, dead! Are you that thick?" Uno cut in somberly.
"We're very sorry for your loss," General Bender, dipped his head genuinely, "especially in our... absense, we realise this must look suspicious indeed."
He glowered at his flexing, reinforced claws for a moment; such rotten luck!
"Suspicious?" Fringe piped in, "Its not our fault their medical pegged it!"
"Of course," Sneered Bender, tired of the young tom's audacity, "and you'd be bouncing with joy if Dixen died?"
Dixen flinched at the comment.
"I...I didn't mean_" Fringe stammered pathetically, before being interrupted.
"Then keep your mouth shut, before I shut it permanently," The general hissed coolly. returning his dark gaze to Daystar.
"Dixen, this ginger youngling is an accomplished medical, one of the best of the main fourteen platoons at the moment," He nodded at the small, fiery tom behind, "He helped your kits, I don't know whether you'd care to remember, Dixen doesn't mind being here, do you?"
Dixen shivered tentatively, looking at his paws as unseen terror washed through his mind, "Yes, general."
"If you have any problems, he'll be sure to help, hows that Dixen? How'd you like to stay in camp while your platoon go out on patrols?"
The red tom carried on to stare at his paws, his whiskers twitching absent-minded.

Maplejay watched quietly...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top