The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Nightkit/Nightbreeze of Thunderclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightkit/Nightbreeze of Thunderclan Empty Nightkit/Nightbreeze of Thunderclan

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Name~ Nightkit (warrior name, Nightbreeze)
Age~ 5 moons
Gender~ Tom

Alliance~Tawnyclan
Rank~Tawnyclan kit
Appearence~A very playful kit, fur that is very fuzzy and is as dark as night (hense the Nightbreeze), icy blue eyes and his paws and the tip of his tail is white

Personality~ A very playful kit that is loyal, and very enthusiastic. He does whatevers he can to serve his clan and to protect the ones he loves

History~Half Dewclan, Half Tawnyclan

RP example~ Nightkit sat in the forest, hunger gnawing at his belly and worry filling his mind, "Where did mommy and daddy go?" Nightkit questioned himself looking around, What'll I do? he thought

Last edited by Nightbreeze on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nightkit/Nightbreeze of Thunderclan Empty Re: Nightkit/Nightbreeze of Thunderclan

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:04 am

I hate to break it to you, but there's not the original four clans at this site: There's Dewclan, Tawnyclan, Abyssclan, and several others, but not Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, or Riverclan.

Back to top Go down

Nightkit/Nightbreeze of Thunderclan Empty Re: Nightkit/Nightbreeze of Thunderclan

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 am

Oh, well... this is awkward... um, what about Dewclan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm

I am Flame, dah leader of dewclan, and we only have one queen, and she has already had a litter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:15 am

You could just make your cat a Apprentice or Warrior instead.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Oh... are there any other clans to join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:06 am

...Yes.
Let me start: Tawnyclan, Darkclan, Moonclan, Coreclan, Searclan, Roseclan, two loner groups and two Tribes - need I continue?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:29 pm

How about Tawnyclan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:46 am

CITY CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:54 am

What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Cityclan is a Clan made up of cats who are sort of a part of Abyssclan (who are descendants of Bloodclan 0 long story) and cats who just want to be in the Clan for the food.
But Tawnyclan is kinda like the Thunderclan of the site, so it's a good choice.

Hi. I'm Runny. Cool
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Ok. Hello by the way, so when do i start RPing and what not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Since I have experience, the answer would be - 1, when you edit your cat's bio to fit the 'Tawnyclan warrior/apprentice/whatever' fields, and 2, when your bio has been officially approved by A) the leader of Tawnyclan or B) one of the Admins. Not sooner.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Content on having a kit, are we? Well, that's understandable, not all people would want to participate in a big battle when they first join.
TawnyClan is currently taking shelter after the big fires that took place in their territory. Click this link if you want to find them.
If not, post wherever.

APPROVED
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top