The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Against the river

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Against the river - Page 2 Empty Re: Against the river

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:44 am

Ezziesong turned in circles, the sound of the roaring river and the rain almost deafening her.
"Anybody!" She began to race along the edge of the swelling river, trying to find a scent.

OOC: What's been going on in Tawnyclan?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:56 am

OOC: *one cat of no true importance was left in the camp burning, but escaped with her rogue mate. (Shimmerpelt & UF are inactive, so.. Yep)
That's practically all I can refer you with...

IC:
Gasping a bit more for some air, Spidermist looked around the Tawnyclan side of the river for someone who would have trouble crossing over. With a desperate moment to clear his throat, he turned around, and counted from afar who they may have been missing.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:55 am

(I just joined tawnyclan apparently, so I will join, if i cant then tell me and i will delete this post)

Nightkit ran around, limping, he was in the forest when there had been a fire. Nightkit didn't know where his mom or dad was... "H-help" he gasped for air, smoke filling his lungs I'm gonna die he thought, a flurry of ashes clouding his vision. Nightkit heard yowling nearby, and his ears pricked, slowly, steadily, he followed the voices, finding some cats that he could barely see, he gathered all that he had left "H-hello, somebody, p-please help me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:22 am

Relieved to hear some sign of life, Ezziesong spun around at the sound of the kit's cries and raced towards them. When she had reached the kit she mewed, "Nightkit, is that you?" Suddenly, Ezziesong looked around to notice that some of her other clanmates were here!
"Spidermist! Swiftwind, Oak! Skyblaze!" She exhaled sharply, too overwhelmed with emotion to say anything of sentiment, to say just how glad she was to see her clanmates alive. "Where are the others," is what she finally said. "Thornpelt - Stormclaw - Sunshift - Leopardstorm - Solarstorm - Tigerflame - Greydawn? And what about Brackenkit?" The names just poured out of her mouth.

OOC: Brackenkit is yours, Daystar. You have a lot of cats you don't play. BTW, you need to claim the cats you play or they'll be deleted off of the Allegiances until they're adopted.
And I notice a lot of the cats Ezziesong listed are played by Loki. If she doesn't come on, I'll RP them... ish... Shocked

Last edited by Longstorm on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 am

Nightkit looked up "H-hello?" his voiced cracked "Am I in Starclan?" he shuttered, growing weak of hunger and pain, noticing that his right paw had been hurt in the fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:40 am

Ezziesong sighed at the kit. "No, Nightkit, this isn't StarClan. It's just our river." She looked back to Spiermist, the question still evident in her eyes. "What about that Amnuet? Has anyone seen her?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Thornpelt was lost in the smoke. He couldn't find his clan. "Hello!" he called even know his lungs hurt every time he talked.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:50 pm

OOC: Amunet will be coming in the morning I'd assume...

IC: Spidermist finally cocked his head to the side to notice their lost deputy had finally returned... Or that's what he thought, since she or even he was too far to tell.
Thank Starclan it is her! He heaved softly to himself after hearing the yowling orders. He chocked again, but slowly regained his breath and began to reply, " Ezziesong! The others must had separated like you did in the retreat!" he paused for a soft breath, " Is anyone else with you?!" he added, squinting his bloodshot eyes, the struggle to see another figure was practically unbearable!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Ezziesong looked down at Nightkit. "Yes, Nightkit is with me!" She could tell the warrior was in the same condition as she was and she called, "We need to get out of this smoke!" The striped deputy looked down at Nightkit and mewed, "Stay right here." She padded quickly towards Spidermist. "Come on," she coughed, "let's get away from this."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

Spidermist nodded in content, " But, where to go?" he mewed softly, his head starting to grow light headed from the smoke.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:45 am

Ezziesong looked around but the smoke was very thick since the wind was blowing from the north.
"Ah... West," she mewed firmly. "We'll go west."

From the ash and smoke, two dark figures appeared. Ezziesong unsheathed her claws and snarled, despite her wounds, and stalked to the edge of the river, ready to fight.
When the shapes had gone into the river and came close enough for the deputy to take a swipe, the water had washed away enough of the ashes for her to recognize them.
"Tigerflame! Solarstorm! Praise StarClan you two are alright!" She stretched forward to lend a paw to the toms.
"We're not alone," rasped Solarstorm. "Look." Ezziesong looked beyond the two singed toms to see two more shapes crossing the river.
"Good to see you, Ezziesong," coughed Leopardstorm. At her side was Strikefast, a young tom. Ezziesong could only nod in greeting, helping them out of the rising river.
Solarstorm's head was hanging, as was Tigerflame's. Leopardstorm, having not seen the deaths, was confused.
"Why are you lot so down," she mewed/coughed. "We're alive, aren't we?"
Tigerflame fixed amber eyes on the she-cat and mewed, "Lokistar is dead."
Leopardstorm's jaw went slack with shock. The silvery she-cat looked to Ezziesong whispering, "Tell me it's not true!"
Ezziesong's tail drooped. "Lokistar walks with StarClan now." Leopardstorm's eyes closed as she bowed her head, tail touching the ground.
The deputy looked at the warriors before her and said commandingly, "We're going west - to AbyssClan territory. The rains will make sure the fire doesn't cross the river. We'll be safe there - for a while." Her sharp gaze didn't waver. "We sure as StarClan can't stay here moaning, sucking in our own deaths. Follow me."
Tigerflame looked up at the she-cat, an unspoken challenge sparking in his eyes. The deputy ignored it and turned around, knowing they had to grab Nightkit on their way. Solarstorm followed close behind, followed by Leopardstorm, Strikefast, and finally, Tigerflame.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 am

"B-but can't I do anything to help?" Nightkit weezed, then coughed "what am I supposed to do just sitting here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am

"HELLO?!" Thornpelt still called . He could barely breath.

Did you here that?" Oak asked.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 am

Spidermist heard the call, partly familiar with the voice.. Thornheart? Thorn.... Thornpelt.
" Ezziesong! Oak and I are going back to our territory; Thornpelt's lost in the smoke," he called, slightly padding toward the river as he waited for the reply.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:30 am

Swiftwind was lost in the smoke.Where did everyone go?He was with Ezziesong and Oak one minute, the next he was lost. he couldn't cry out, for the smoke would go through his lungs and suffocate him. He couldn't move, for he was too fatigued." Ezzisong..." he barely managed, for black dotted his obscured view. He fell, unconscious, his nerves firing all at once. Visions filled his brain all at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:33 am

Ezziesong halted. Her ears flicked as she thought about it for a few brief moments. She had cats that were in worse condition than Spidermist, she had to lead them away from the smoke, but what about Spidermist?
"I'll give you five minutes," she mewed, "then someone's coming in after you."
Her ears twitched again, catching another voice on the wind. "That sounds like Swiftwind!" She looked at Leopardstorm and the she-cat nodded, mewing, "I'll find him!"
The deputy turned away, mewing to Nightkit, "You'll be able to help when we get away from the smoke. We need cats to make sure no enemy cats are nearby." With a thin, tired smile, she picked Nightkit up by the scruff and carried him away, the other four warriors behind her.

Leopardstorm looked at Oak and Spidermist, mewing, "You cats look for Thornpelt - he must be further into the woods. I'll find Swiftwind. We'll meet here?" She looked back and forth at the two cats.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Nightkit didn't like that he couldn't do anything, but he followed the directions given to him and didn't argue when Ezziesong picked him up by the scruff "But what do we do after we find everybody?" Nightkit coughed "we have nowhere to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:30 am

Spidermist nodded as he took a deep breath, " Here will be fine," he coughed, turning over to Oak. I must be mad.
"Come on," he hissed in a configurative tone to Oak. Both tired and broken, he ran into the shallow bank's water, trusting his paws as he reached the drop off of the river's underside.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 am

Nightkit watched Spidermist run away, looking at his hurt paw, he shoved his paw in Ezziesong's face (kind of) "Do you know of anything that will heal this?" he asked couriously

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 am

Oak ran after spidermist

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 am

Nightkit watched them go What am I supposed to do?!, where do I go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 am

Ezziesong, with effort, looked down at the kit's paw as she carried him. "Maybe," she mumbled past his fur.
Tigerflame looked back at the three cats who were remaining behind to search for others. He had been trained by Lokistar herself, StarClan watch her. So why wasn't he chosen?
The tom shook his head, padding in a moody way.
Solarstorm raised his bleary eyes to look at the looming, dark forest ahead. The whole territory there just had this... aura.

OOC: At this point, the fires Mudblood started will have gone out in AbyssClan territory.

Leopardstorm didn't waste a moment as the other toms went back to the river, running off in the direction Swiftwind's faint voice had come from.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 am

Nightkit then looked at his paw, scars ran deeply, and it hurt... but he kept to himself "Where are we going now?" Nightkit asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:18 am

"To AbyssClan territory," Solarstorm supplied, the cleaner air already helping his breathing. "There's protection from the rain and there's no smoke."
Ezziesong made a sound of agreement.
Tigerflame bristled. AbyssClan was responsible for the death of Whitepaw, a very dear friend of his. He'd vowed to murder the she-cat who'd murdered his dear Whitepaw. That day had yet to come. Would TawnyClanners in AbyssClan territory provoke his vengeance? He hoped so.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 pm

"Okay" Nightkit said back, gingerly hanging from Ezziesong's mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content