The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

The Fading of Jayleaf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fading of Jayleaf Empty The Fading of Jayleaf

Post by Longstorm Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 am

OOC: Since Fossy is no more, Jayleaf must go - for now I'll RP him until his sad death, then Mistpaw will become the next medicine cat.

IC: Jayleaf, blue-gray tom, medicine cat of Dewclan, coughed wheezily. He'd been feeling down and hot for the past few days, and now he noticed that his nose had begun to stream. He snapped at all cats who attempted to come near his den so the sickness wouldn't spread.
Yes, Jayleaf knew what it was. Why wouldn't he? He was a medicine cat, for Starclan's sake!
Greencough - near the end of greenleaf? Unheard of! His thought was interrupted by an exhausted cough. The tom sighed. "I'm not that old," he rasped. He really wasn't - he would be only seven leaf-bares this coming leaf-bare.
The tom sighed again. Maybe that is old, he thought sourly.
Shakily, he stood, shuffing some of his herbs nearer to the entrance if Mistpaw should have need of them. "Mistpaw, Mistpaw - she'll be a brilliant medicine cat. But I wish I had the strength to accompany her to the Moonfall so that she can receive her true name..." He realized he was speaking aloud. If I had some way to record the symptoms of greencough properly, I would add talking to oneself's to the list...
Of course Jayleaf had been trying catmint - it didn't appear to be working. Or maybe it was too little too late, the medicine cat had been known for his arrogance when it came to his own health.
That's one lesson I will never forget - the last one I'll ever learn...

The tom knew of the things that had been occurring in the camp; new warriors, new allies (ones he was wary of), new deputy - and a dead kit! A terrible, mournful mew escaped his lips. The tom felt horribly responsible for little Dovekit's death, feeling that, if he'd been there for the birth, he would have prevented that evil, evil rogue from doing what he'd done.
Starclan will deal with him now, I suppose...
It wasn't much, but it'd have to do.
The tom looked to the mouse Mistpaw had brought him and smiled fondly, but sadly. He hadn't the desire to eat anymore. Another sign that it was far too late for anything to be done. Starclan would be coming for him soon, and he knew it. But would it be today? Tomorrow? Starclan knew Jayleaf didn't want to suffer - he hated it so whenever a cat suffered. Would he resort to crude methods to end his ever-growing pain?
"No - never. I could never allow my friends to remember me that way. Not in a million, million seasons would I ever do that. Never... Never." He sat down resolutely, jaw set in finality.
He huffed, and went back to sorting herbs, stifling coughs so they wouldn't go everywhere.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

The Fading of Jayleaf Empty Re: The Fading of Jayleaf

Post by NKninja Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 am

OOC: So I'm assuming Fossy's other cats will go up for adoption as well?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 am

OOC: yes and unwanted one's will be destroyed in the plot. Its a pity really Sad
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 am

OOC: Hollypaw is mine - straight up. She is. I like her. The only other is Bramblekit, and I play Tigerkit sooo... Yeah. He has a birds, a herd, an elk and a rogue named Typhoon - let's leave Typoon and Fireshade alone, shall we ? Unless someone wants to be saddled with an unneeded sub-plot built around the two...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 am

OOC: Hollypaw is mine - straight up. She is. I like her. The only other is Bramblepaw, and I play Tigerpaw sooo... Yeah. He has a birds, a herd, an elk and a rogue named Typhoon - let's leave Typoon and Fireshade alone, shall we ? Unless someone wants to be saddled with an unneeded sub-plot built around the two...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:35 am

OOC: Shocked
Fireshade was important for a sub-plot? I did adopt him and attended to kill him. But I'll edit that post if he's that important.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 pm

OOC: Yeah, I saw the bios when LS pointed them out to me - brothers who hate each other, or something like that? If that's the case, I could take Typhoon and NK and I could throw down in the hometown. Cool
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 pm

OOC: It sounds retarded in my head, but define 'throw down in the hometown.' *Facepalm*
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm

OOC: I think he's trying to say 'then we'll fight in a place they both know well', in a cool fashion... and failing (love you Runny, but really - LOL).
UPDATE - not Typhoon, KYAINE. It's KYAINE that he has a beef with... my bad... But, it can be modified so all three are brothers...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top