The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Another Day

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Another Day

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:48 am

Shimmerpelt pauses in her grooming as if she is thinking then returns to grooming once again.

"Did you know your parents well? My mother Shimmerclaw came here as a rogue and kitted me here. She watched me grow into an apprentice but died due to greencough. I never did find out who my father was." mewed Shimmerpelt thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:55 am

"Not Really. They were stubborn, and died many moons ago. Their names were Angelsong and Iceheart." Hawkfeather mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:58 am

Shimmerpelt stretched out her long slim body and sat back down.

"Have any siblings?" mewed Shimmerpelt, as her gaze swept across the claering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:03 am

Unforgiven wrote:"Far away." Hawkfeather mewed. "Where there was another clan this one. They said something about 'Moonclan'."

OOC: .... Name of legend, miles and miles away. Why would a rogue risk such a terrible journey - or head to the top of a frozen mountain where nothing grows?

Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:23 am

((Two things. First: He's a loner. And second, If he was born beyond it ,and he was, he would take the fastest path across. Make sense?))
Hawkfeather shook his head sadly. "No."
((Yeah, Question me all you want. I'll have answers to them all.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 am

Shimmerpelt returned her gaze to Hawkfeather as she listend to him.

"I see...Well you have the clan and I now. I don't think anything could seperate us apart." mewed sHimmerpelt, giving Hawkfeather a comforting lick.

OOC: I think now we can get back on the current timeline now. The story could be that Shimmerpelt and Hawkfeather get sepereated by the fire (lol ironic) and we end up somewhere far away from each other just like the rest of the clan maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:32 am

OOC: Your cat is an idiot.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:35 am

OOC: O_O A bit uncalled for don't ya think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:35 am

((Yeah. It works for me.))
Hawkfeather wandered through the blackened forest, charred by the fire. In the midst of it all, he and Shimmerpelt had somehow been separated, and his heart screamed for her. "Shimmerpelt!!" he called, hearing his yell echo off the burned trunks, carrying over the blackened leaves.
((Longstorm: Thank you.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:41 am

Shimmerpelt lay on the charred ground. Her home had been destroyed by a terrible fire and she had been seperated from Hawkfeather. She had been looking for her clanmates, for hawkfeather and had yet to find them. She had trotted to the point where she could no longer go farther. Where were they? Where was Hawkfeather? Where was anybody? Thought Shimmerpelt. Shimmerpelt knew that the fires had also affected the other clans as well but were they fairing better then Tawnyclan? Her once beautiful cream colored fur was now darkened by the ash and soot of her home. Am I the only one who made it out alive? I could have sworn I saw others escape the inferno, or was that all a illusion? Shimmerpelt shook those thoughts away and sat up to scan her surroundings once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 am

Hawkfeather opened his mouth to scent the air, and instantly regretted it. He breathed in, and smelled burnt hair, blood, and some other putrid smell.... Fear. Fear for Shimmerpelt. Fear she hadn't made it out alive. Hawkfeather's gaze sharpened, and he focused like... well, a hawk. Yowling as loud as he could, he screamed his love's name to the stars, and everybody who dwelled among them; "SHIMMERPELT!!!!" Heart burning with agony, he pelted through the forest, kicking up dirt and soot, and jumping over and through bushes and brambles alike. Stopping at the base of a mighty oak, he stopped to catch his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:49 am

Shimmerpelt's ear flicked when she heard a distant voice on the wind.

"Hawkfeather is that you?" mewed Shimmerpelt warily.

She seemed distraught and frail. She felt she had lost everything in the fire and in no way that could have been Hawkfeather.

"Must have been the winds playing tricks on me..." mewed Shimmerpelt to herself.

She began to stumble in the other direction away from what was actually Hawkfeather and not just the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 am

Hawkfeather smelled the result of the fire all around him, and he felt his life slipping away from him. He had to find Shimmerpelt. New resolve filled him, and he yowled even louder. He was sure he could be heard, even by the mountains. He. Would. Find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:04 am

Shimmerpelt instantly stopped in her tracks. There was that voice again and this time she was sure. It must be Hawkfeather! Even if it wasn't that person was calling for her and she was going to answer.

"I'm here!" She yowled but a gust of wind drown her out. Making it only seem as a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 am

Hawkfeather didn't hear anything, so he found his way back to the camp- at least, what remained of it. "Track her scent." He whispered to himself. He found Shimmerpelt's scent trail, and began to follow it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:11 am

Shimmerpelt's tail dropped when she didn't hear the voice answer back. It was all in my head. I have to keep moving and try to find the others.She thought. Shimmerpelt decided she had no time to waste in began to dash across the forest or what remains of it. The forest seemed so different to her now that she couldn't tell where camp was so she just ran in one direction and hoped she was heading towards camp.

What if I can't find the others? What if no one returns to the camp? If no one is there, should I stay there or go look for them? What f I am all that is left of Tawnyclan? She shook away these horrible thoughts. No. I know my clanmates, they are strong and defiant. I know they are out there! Somewhere... With her new confidence she quickened her pace and was racing across the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:13 am

Hawkfeather heard rustling in the woods to his right. He was wary, but surprised there was even any life left. "Shimmerpelt?" He called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:16 am

Shimmerpelt continued to race through the forest keeping a eye out for any signs of life but sadly there was none. There was no sound, no life, nothing...The forest was truly dead it seemed. She continued to race on nonetheless, she will not let this discourage her from finding her and clan, and Hawkfeather..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:19 am

Hawkfeather decided to follow the noise. Whatever it was, it was making a lot of noise. Walking over to where he heard the noise coming from, he smelled something... sweet. Something like... "Shimmerpelt." He turned and raced through the forest, not caring what a mess he looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:22 am

Shimmerpelt was running when she heard pawsteps behind her and whoever it was seemed to be chasing her. She paniced and veered off the path she was taking and was running as fast as she possibly could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:24 am

Hawkfeather burst into a clearing, just in time to see a blackened pelt race into the bushes. About to give out, he yelled, "Shimmerpelt!" He knew he couldn't hold onto consciousness much longer, he already felt his legs giving out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 am

Shimmerpelt skidded to a halt when she heard the cat who was chasing her call out her name. That voice was Hawkfeather's! She instantly turned around and came raceing to Hawkfeather's side.

"Oh Hawkfeather! I thought I was the only one left. Are you ok you look tired?" mewed Shimmerpelt, she too was panting as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:30 am

"Fine, now that I found you." Hawkfeather purred, finding the resolve to stand once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:34 am

Shimmerpelt nuzzled Hawkfeather, then look down at her fur.

"Look at me, I am all dirty now." mewed Shimmerpelt, also letting out a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:36 am

Hawkfeather began grooming her with his last tiny bits of energy. "I'm glad you're only dirty, and not hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum