The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Another Day

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Day Empty Another Day

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:57 am

Shimmerpelt yawned and stretched as she headed towards the freshkill pile. She eyed the freshkill, she wasn't really hungry right now and decided just to sun herself and warm up for the day ahead. She found a nice sunny spot and lay stretched out on the ground enjoying the Sun's warmth as her pelt absorbed it.

Back to top Go down

Another Day Empty Re: Another Day

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 am

Slinking through Tawnyclan territory, Fern was nervous. She had heard these wild cats weren't exactly nice, but maybe she could meet one. Padding along silently, she came across a pretty she-cat laying on a rock. Fern sat in the bushes, waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:00 am

Shimmerpelt's ears flicked and she lifted her head up and scanned her surroundings. Her gaze stopped when she heard a rustle in a bush. "Who's there?" She mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:03 am

Fern was about to reply, when a cat leaped on her from behind. Pinning her down,the tom smiled, while Fern squealed, "Get off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:06 am

Shimmerpelt heard the squabbeling going on and decided to investigate. She stalked towards the bush, she ready her haunches and pounced into the bush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:09 am

Both tom and she-cat were thrown backward as the Clan cat pounced on them. The darktom landed on his feet, Fern leaping up and spinning to face him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:13 am

Shimmerpelt was surprised to see two cats she has never seen before. They clearly weren't from Tawnyclan or she would have reconized their scent. These two cats didn't smell of the other clans. They couldn't be rogues could they? No, they would have attacked me when they had the chance. They must be loners, yes thats it, loners.

"Who are you two? I've never seen any of you before." She meowed, as she sat down and curled her tail around her paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 am

Hawkfeather shook his head. Fern turned to her and mewed, "My name is Fern. And This fleabag I have never met." The Tom mewed, "I am Hawkfeather," Thinking, She's cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:20 am

She looked at Fern then looked at Hawkfeather. Isn't Hawkfeather a warrior name? I don't smell any clan scent on him, so how could he have a warrior's name? He may have been exiled or perhaps it is just a coicidence.

"It is nice to meet you Fern and Hawkfeather. My name is Shimmerpelt, I come from Tawnyclan." She meowed as she looked at both Fern and Hawkfeather.

"What brings you to Tawnyclan's territory?" She mewed.

Last edited by Shimmerpelt on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:21 am

Hawkfeather was silent as Fern mewed, "Reasons. I lost my brother long ago, and heard he joined a clan"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:25 am

Shimmerpelt eyes the tom as she responds to Fern.

"Your brother? It could be possible that your brother joined our clan but I can't just bring you into our camp. Most clan cats would have chased you off by now probably. So, uh Hawkfeather. How did you get that Warrior's name? Were you once in a clan?" She mewed as she eyed Hawkfeather curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:27 am

Hawkfeather mewed, "Rogue parents. Decided to leave, found a clan, and adopted the name."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 am

Shimmerpelt's ears went down and she tensed up.

"So you are from another clan then?" She meowed, getting ready to unsheath her claws if it comes to a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 am

Hawkfeather smiled. "I said I Found a clan. I never said joined."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:34 am

OOC: Lets just say that this was before the killer fire that killed our beloved leader Suspect

IC: Spidermist padded forward when smelling the distinct scent of a loner. His eyes widened as he remembered the dark fur of Hawkfeather. "What's going on here?" He mewed, turning to Shimmerpelt " Oh, Shimmerpelt, I thought you went hunting! Small world."
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:38 am

Shimmerpelt eased a little and turned to Spidermist.

"These two loners interupted my hunting but I was able to capture them both before they got away Spidermist." She mewed as she snuck a wink to Hawkfeather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 am

Hawkfeather smiled inwardly, and almost laughed as Fern purred and padded up to Spidermist. "Hi there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:42 am

Shimmerpelt watched Hawkfeather and almost didn't realize Fern walked up to Spidermist.

"This is fern, Spidermist. She says that she heard her brother had joined a clan. She is probably wondering if he joined ours." She mewed to Spidermist.

Shimmerpelt wonders how Spidermist will react to all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 am

Hawkfeather purred, and walked over to sit in front of Shimmerpelt. "This is way too sudden."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:49 am

Shimmerpelt looked surprised.

"Uh, er, what do you mean?" She mewed, as she gazed into Hawkfeather's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:49 am

Even though his eyes were in deep hesitation and looked like he would rip her pelt off, He only smiled, and flicked his tail in welcome, " Strange, I swear I've seen these cats before! They seem no harm. But I could ask what your doing in our camp," he mewed happily. It wasn't usual for him to be as joyful as he was today. Fireshade wasn't behind him, as if telling him what to do.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:50 am

"All this." He mewed, sweeping his tail around to indicate everybody.
Fern purred, and mewed, "Lighten up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:53 am

Shimmerpelt shuffled her paws a little and looked at Spidermist.

"What should we do with them Spidermist? They did interupt my sunning-er-I mean hunting." mewed Shimmerpelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 am

Hawkfeather looked at Spidermist, pleading with his eyes to let him spend some time with Shimmerpelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:00 am

Shimmerpelt looked around and decided to head back to her sunning rock while she can, flicking Hawkfeather in the face with her tail tip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum