The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

~ My Log ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~ My Log ~ Empty ~ My Log ~

Post by Rainpelt Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:08 am

~ 11/10 ~
Happy news: Yippee!! My mom just got her 4G Phone in the mail today!! (Not Apple, it's a Galaxy, but who cares? Yippee!!) Very Happy

Bad news: Tomorrow (11/11/11) I have to go to the orthodontist!! Out of all days, it had to be tomorrow! And on 11a.m., too!! Ugh! Sad

~ 11/11/11 ~
Happy Veterans' Day, everybody!! My dad stayed home today, but we kids still had school to do (I'm homeschooled). Rain or shine, Fridays are my family's Chore Day, so I was doing just that before I went to for the orthodontist. During the minute 11:11a.m., I was listing out eleven things I was grateful for. Tonight going to Youth Group, and we'll probably have Game Night. Ahh, Migu is unhappily "yowling" outside, and banging on the door; that's his way of saying, Let me in! I'll post some pictures of him later.

~ My Log ~ Img_3810 ~ My Log ~ Img_3910 ~ My Log ~ Img_3911 ~ My Log ~ Img_3913

~ 11/13/11 ~
I almost forgot to write this down! On 11/11/11 exactly on 11:11:11 p.m. (hour/min/sec), I was trying to eat my homemade cheesecake...with chopsticks!! If you reader were wondering, yes, I am Asian (Asians are awesome!); just a bit of...never mind! About today. Hmm, nothing really interesting, except that at church earlier today, some of my friends and I were playing MASH, which had hilarious (and embarrassing!) results.

~ 11/17/11 ~
See! What did I tell you! I'm starting to slack off already! Well, nothing really interesting these past few days, only my homework and website. Yeah, and walking Migu. And eating, like dinner (which I'm going to do right now).

~11/20/11 ~
Oh, boy! I sprained my wrist badly...now, on most days I wouldn't complain about it, but tonight is an exception; I need to play in a piano recital tonight!! Oh dear, and my parents never made me miss a recital, and especially since my level is getting higher, it is very important. I'll do the best I can tonight...no telling how my wrist can handle it...

~ 11/22/11
Ahh, the recital? Went better than I expected. Was emotionally drained afterwards though. This week's going to be a busier-than-usual one. We'll be having several guests over and we're going to A LOT of places (for Thanksgiving, of course).

~ 11/24/11 ~
HAPPY THANKSGIVING PEOPLE!! I know, kind of late, but anyways. Very Happy (Umm...need I say anything more?)

~ 12/8/11 ~
*smacks forehead* See what happens when I forget about things? Ugh, this can get ugly... JK! People aren't RPing as often as before, when I first joined. What happened? Did everybody lose interest? Is everybody on vacation? WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE?!

(Admins: Yes, I'm posting this now, because my enthusiasm won't last long, so probably I won't do post at this log for long...double posting might be needed, but I can just edit, if double posting is very undesirable.)

Last edited by Rainpelt on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For obvious reasons...)
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

~ My Log ~ Empty Re: ~ My Log ~

Post by Rainpelt Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:39 am

OKEEYY! I've been too busy (not a surprise) to post here much. So now I'll just post my banners here, just so I wouldn't waste this topic. XD

I AM...
~ My Log ~ 272725213d120fcm3
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum