The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

CLOSED Friendship shows through memory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Friendship shows through memory Empty CLOSED Friendship shows through memory

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 pm

in the deep forest, just on the border of a near twoleg farm, Icefeather lead her new 'friend' Arador, to a fairly large badgers den.

Outside you could smell the mixture of Herbs and mouse waiting. She walked inside to see everything normal. The den was large, some roots of the trees above were dangling from the celling, the soft ground was partly sandy but covered in dry moss and a few feathers. But the one thing that caught her attention then everything else, was where Blazeclaw was. The remaining scent of her was incredibly stale.. not even from this morning.

Even though her heart was pounding from where in the world she might be, she only sighed, as if showing her exhaustion to Arador. "Make yourself at home" she then purred, welcoming him in with a flick of her ear

Last edited by NKninja on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Friendship shows through memory Empty Re: CLOSED Friendship shows through memory

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:21 pm

He smiled and dipped his head, padding inside. His sharp eyes took everything in, sorting them through his cunning mind.

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Friendship shows through memory Empty Re: CLOSED Friendship shows through memory

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 pm

After she saw Arador inside, Icefeather padded to the side of the den, the walls there were partly covered in long claw marks ( training XD), she lied down, gently wrapping her tail above her paws. " Do you wish to know why I was exiled?" she asked kindly, her eyes narrowed and ears down.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 pm

He fixed his gaze on her. "If you wish to tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 am

Slowly, Icefeather sighed, preparing to reveal everything.
" before it all, my tribe name was Frost that covers the mountains peak, I was a prey-hunter, and the best resembled to others. In the midst of Greenleaf, many of our best prey hunters went missing, then To-Bes after that. Through curiosity, I went outside the border of our tribe to smell the acrid scent of.. Crowfood!"
She paused, as her fur bristled from memory.
" I followed the scent to find the remains of all the ones missing, all rotten, all pale, all dead. They were near a mountain lion's den, strangely the lion wasn't there and it's scent was stale, nearly gone in fact.
I ran back to the camp, telling the leader and showing her the corpses of our missing, but by the time i got there, the evidence of the mountain lion was lost. Instantly, she called me a traitor, and exiled me from a crime I didn't do! After 4 moons, I returned to the tribe to show my innocence, but they all didn't listen, even my own father gave me this scar." she sighed again " if only they would listen"

She then raised her head, making sure Arador wasn't a bore with her story.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:03 am

He watched her with sympathetic eyes, his pale green irises flickering as he listened. "Terrible." he said softly. "Perhaps I was fortunate, after all. While my friends may have betrayed me, I at least gained vengeance on them. But not enough... not enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:06 am

she sighed, " I only want to prove the truth" "but no matter how much evidence i find, i'll only come back blind"

She lied her head down above her paws and took a deep breath, Arador must be right, vengeance is never enough!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:23 am

OOC: Pardon, pardon, pardon: The Frost Forests are up in the mountains, nowhere near the red plateau.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:28 am

OOC: XD sorry, the last time i saw the map, it was near Redhills... one moment .......
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:16 am

OOC: excuse my lack of RPing Icefeather
And excuse this double post

IC:

With her head low and her breath deep in sorrow, she sighed and shuffled her paws until she was standing upright in front of Arador. Her emotion changed immensely, Revealing the blazing fire in her deep blue eyes, and her claws itching to be unsheathed! She had never felt so angry or either enraged to better put it in a long time. " Arador, if you may... Come to the Tribe of Fallen Stars with me-" Her fur began to lie flat and she settled down " I wish to see my father again"...
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top