The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

CLOSED High intentions part 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED High intentions part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED High intentions part 2

Post by Loki Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 am

Quail narrowed his eyes. "This really wasn't at all necessary..."
He looked around him and Eyeless had already slipped back to the
tunnel to warn Ice.
"No matter..."
He began, as calmly as he could possably act, to pad towards the tunnel too.
Unfortunatly it wasn't going to work a second time...
one of the several dogs charged forward clumsily crashing down bins and the contents to the ground.
Quail looked up, his heart crashing aginst his ribs. He stayed calm, he tried, as this was the same situation
as a wolf, but dogs are more stupid. Its pawed out at him and he neatly dodged it. Don't give it eye contact...
This dog was young, it wants to play...
He backed up towards the tunnel, the dog flying a paw out every now and then, he dodging.
The other dogs now all awake barked and snarled, scrambling towards the two only cats, trash began to spread over the ground and Quail could hear two-legs shouting angrily somewhere off.
Before the second dog could come he rolled the silvery tube (can of beans) as fast as he could away from him.
It caught the attention of the second dog but not the younger...
It stuck its wet nose in his face and he flashed a claw out.
As quick as the dog had screamed in surprise and pain... he had flashed through the tunnel.
Scrambling,howling and raging was four wolf lengths behind and he came from the other end.
Ice jumped in surprise.
"The two-leg waste holder!" He howled.
Ice shoved his weight against the cold bin, when joined by Eyeless and Quail; it tipped over into the entrance. A two-leg came charging over shouting out in obvious rage.
"This way!" Ordered Quail and lead the three quickly up the hard ground.
Barks were coming from behind and they stopped a while away and began to watch...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:04 am

OOC: Just to say, the bigger dogs are there to kill and eat ya; cuz that's more fun.
What I'm hoping for here is at least one of your cats to be harmed - not die, but be hurt. Yami's gonna live, but he'll be hurt as well.
I should start communicating by PMs like the others in my group....

Yami's ears drooped and his eyes widened in horror as one of the biggest dogs rushed for him, grabbing him by the scruff. The silvery tom-cat screeched in pain and terror as the dig's fangs dug deep into his skin, tearing at the flesh as he shook him side-to-side like a two-leg kit wailing for food.
The dog was pushed and snapped at by the other dogs, all of the trying to snag a bite at Yami - most of them did, biting his tail, paws, and legs; one of them even managed to tear his ear! - to the point of shoving the dog snout-first against the wall, crushing his sides.
Yami could feel himself blacking out - but something happened then, that Yami did not expect.

This building was old and forgotten, and apparently that had taken it's tole on the structural integrity of the now-thin walls.

As the dog was rammed into said wall, it cracked, fractured, and fell apart. Yami was on one side of the hole dog-head sized wall, while the dogs were stuck on the other side.
A sharp piece of the wall had lodged itself into the dog's muzzle, causing it to howl in pain even while it was snapping at Yami.
The bloodied tom barely stumbled to his paws, dragging one of his hind legs. front legs, and his tail as he went.
Just... a little... farther..... Just to that... box... Too late. Yami collapsed, unconscious, barely breathing, only just under the box, the sounds of the dogs fading from his ears.

OOC: Well?
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:45 am

OOC: AH! I understand! I'll use some two-legs as well!
IC:
Qauil, Ice and Eyeless watched as it unfolded. The two dogs that had struggled out of the trash and tunnel were seized by three heavy shouldered two-legs; one thrown into a monster. Eyeless gasped as the younger dog furiously at one who squealed and let go.
It turned and pelted forward towards them. Ice stood forward.
"I hate dogs," He grumbled angrily.
It almost crushed the trio but caught hold of Ice and reared up shaking and batting him. Ice un-sheaved his claws and dug them deep into the dogs face, it cried out but was desperate to destroy them.
Two-legs were crying out in horror and two seized the dog by the scruff and tried to dislodge Ice who was now
sinking his fangs blindly into its sot nose and muzzle. Neither would let go...
Quail jumped and leaped onto the dogs back.
Ice was a cold cat but he was a comrade and a good one at that.
"Hang in there!" He spat. He too was shredding and tearing though little work it mad the dog dropped Ice who
lifted himself up slumped and then stood, blood dribbling from eyes, nose and mouth.
A large hand seized Quail and plopped him to the ground, and the dog was kicked hard in the side. It whimpered and withdrew with its tail darting under its legs and head low.
The two two-legs charged after it, intent on its capture.

Quail narrowed his eyes. His side was bloody and his front (left) paws had lost a claw and haly the toe.
"Lets torture him!" He said as if the idea would cheer them all up.
Two more dogs were being thrown into the two-leg monster and the pack leader snarled furiously at the two-legs who danced at its jaws.
Ice leaned on Quail's shoulder as the trio began to make their move silently towards where Yami would be...
(OOC: The dogs will be sent to the pound, probably rehomed or put down... Quail also may die at the end of this journey... I like Ice though :p So far I have twenty of the MBC cats I wanna' keep but they'll all be dead at the end of this Sad )
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 am

Relay watched while the dogs were taken away - some ran off into the distance, quickly outpacing the twolegs and vanishing.
I've never seen on of Yami's ideas fail before... I wonder if this is a start? Is he... The she-cat wasn't too sure what to think. It had been the smaller dogs that'd escaped, and they rarely bothered the cats so she guessed it wouldn't be that bad. And if Yami hadn't done this, the twolegs wouldn't have known where to look... I wonder where they're taking them to? Relay remembered the stories of Bloodclan being captured and wondered if it was similar to that.
As she thought, she spotted the strange cats padding back towards the two-leg building. I should find Yami! Relay snaked down the fire escape, wincing as her claws caught as she descended. I should go around back... The she-cat snuck around back and jumped up on a ledge, looking through the window.
"Yami," she whispered when she spotted him.

OOC: I'm guessing Yami is somewhere near the back?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 pm

They slowly emerged back into the old den. There were steins of blood splattered up the edges and crow food and two-leg waste was spread across the area. Wooden crates were broken and floored and Quail could just about smell Yami.
He padded up to the broken wall and had to stand on his hind quarters to peer in.
"Ah, I see his fur..." Quail said with a sneer.
He scrambled in and padded forward.
"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!" He said under his breathe.
The childish tone had vanished. His tone was dangerous and meddling.
"I want to play you know..."
He scented the air and mustered the tom's scent through the dust and fumes.
There you are... half under the box and half out was the poor tom.
Quail took hold of his tail and dragged with a growl of effort to heave the tom back across the room and
out of the wall dropping him gently onto the ground.
"Is...Is he alive?" Mewed Eyeless a note of pity in her gentle mew.
Quail poked him... "Yeah... barely... looks like he came of worse then us."
He looked up at Ice who didn't look very happy at all.
"What do we do?" He groaned.
"We'll take him home with us."
Ice glared at Quail not yet catching on.
"We'll take him back question him and see what goes from there."
"The Lord'll have you slaughtered, he specifically requested Cityclan to be found for_"
"It does not matter, we have this tom."
"It would be better to find a Cityclan_"
"He is a cityclan cat you Pigeon brained idiot!" Quail laughed sickeningly.
Ice looked at him in bewilderment.
Quail smiled coldly and heaved Yami to his shoulders.
"Ready my love?" He mewed sweetly to Eyeless who almost shivered.
"y-y-yes," She replied.
"Now... lets go."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 am

Yami remained unconscious.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:24 pm

The three took Yami back out the den, across the courtyard and up the alleyway where he met them. They came back to the Main thunderpath and travelled up that way for a while until the familiar trees of forest came back to view. The sun began to falter and the fumes of the city and its sounds were drowned with the call of birds and gras hoppers.
They took a swift turn up from the track up to the muddy ledges and carried on across on the red ledge, towards the red hills as night began to draw in...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:20 pm

OOC: Years later, I am finishing this...

IC: Relay watched in horror as her friend was dragged away by the strangers. Where are they taking him? Oh, Yami, she thought in despair. What did you get yourself into? And what do I do now? The she-cat watched the cats and her friend until they vanished, leaving Relay feeling helpless and just a little hopeless.

She just needed to figure out what to do next...

Hearing a dog bark in the distance, Relay's head snapped up, and she quickly fled from the truck-stop, heading deeper in her home territory...

OOC: And I'm done. Finally. Years later. Sheesh.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top