The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Apprentice Training

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apprentice Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice Training

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Dewdrop watched her apprentice, Firepaw, in apprehension. He'd better get that muddy cat down, or else I'll look incompetent as a mentor... Then I'll never become deputy!
"Come on, Firepaw," she mewed in encouragement. "Take this piece of foxdung out!"

Grimclaw looked at the she-cat side-longed, but was too busy thinking about the move his own apprentice had displayed.
That's a very advanced move - Most warriors don't know that - and I certainly never taught Brownpaw. So how is he doing it now? Brownpaw was fighting excellently. Typhoon couldn't last against the nearly full-grown pair for long, Grimclaw wagered.
"Come on, then, Brownpaw," he mewed with Dewdrop, but he left it at that. No point in killing.
Grimclaw said so to Dewdrop.

Dewdrop glared at Grimclaw, her calm, shy demeanor for a moment. Her fur fluffed, then smoothed.
"Perhaps," was all she meowed, looking at Daystar in a brown-nosing way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Daystar spat, "weaklings are scared to shed blood, make him feel the wrath of Dewclan, We will be pushed to the ground no more!"
There was a shiver in the warm breeze.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 am

OOC: I think we'll be needing Fossy for this to go on...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 am

OOC: I agree...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 pm

OOC: OK, back.

IC: Typhoon couldn't manage this much more. He jumped back to avoid a stomach wound and fell to the side to dodge the tom behind him, aiming for his neck. Fine! I'll just have to get away! he growled in his mind. The ginger loner got back on his feet swiftly, before running into some bushes. Before his disappearance, the tom glanced back at their so-called leader, smiling. "Don't worry. I'll be back. And probably without you having your cats by your side. Man, you're pathetic, not coming at me by yourself." and with that, he bounded off, quickly going deep into the forest, and out side their borders.

Bramblepaw came out of the water, sleek and clean, with the amphibian in his jaws. His light green eyes were bright, though his fur was soaked and heavy, and made much darker, the stripes now blurs on his brown fur. He dropped his prey down before Tigerpaw. "There. A frog caught." he said, exasperated, though his tone changed to friendly anger. "And who are you calling a scruffy rabbit?" the young apprentice cuffed his brother in the ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Daystar laughed which was full of malice, "When I can see how well the youngsters of my clan can scare you away?" He sneered after him.
He turned to his warriors, "Dewclan is changing," He announced, "I'v had enough of us being pushed around by the other clans because our blood was not forest born. We'll show any trespassers who do not have a good excuse that our claws are sharper then our tongues! I think," He mewed eyeing up the two apprentice' that had chased the rogue off, "That Dewclan is ready to take on new warriors."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Foxclaw's eyes narrowed, lost in thought.
"Congratulations, Firepaw, Brownpaw," he praised them absentmindedly. But will we have a deputy - one that will curb Daystar's violent nature? Foxclaw could only hope.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top