The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Patrolls...s...ssssss....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patrolls...s...ssssss.... Empty Patrolls...s...ssssss....

Post by Longstorm Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:44 am

Paleclaw, a pale tom with long claws, padded along the border of Abyssclan and Dewclan. Since he was leading the patrol, he'd finally decided on starting with Dewclan. Reason? They'd been causing some trouble as of late, and it was good of the Abyssclannians to keep watching the borders.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Patrolls...s...ssssss.... Empty Re: Patrolls...s...ssssss....

Post by Loki Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 am

Switchblade had just come from scent marking behind a spruce. He looked around himself cautiously; There's something going on tonight. He trotted longside with pale claw. "It'd have been nice to see
their panicked faces, when Shadowstar had came onto the ledge. I bet the other leaders were aching to jump off."
Not far behind was Moanfang; "Its the king! to us!" He replied meekly, although Switchblade had ignored him.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:47 am

Switchblade had just come from scent marking behind a spruce. He looked around himself cautiously; There's something going on tonight. He trotted longside with pale claw. "It'd have been nice to see
their panicked faces, when Shadowstar had came onto the ledge. I bet the other leaders were aching to jump off."
Not far behind was Moanfang; "Its the king! to us!" He replied meekly, although Switchblade had ignored him.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Paleclaw chuckled darkly.
"I bet they were shaking in their Forester pelts!" He looked back at the cats and mewed, "You two wouldn't remember, but only one Tawnyclan leader has seen Shadowstar in the past... Oh, I don't know, eight full-rounds?" OOC: Years - and Lokistar caught a glimpse of him just the one time, a young leader at this point. The pale tom shook his head, changing the subject "But personally, I don't know why we even go to the Gatherings..."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm

"To analyse our enemy, hear their weknesses and be able to kill them quicker," Switchblade mewed.
They padded on for a while, "Of course... were stronger then the clans, the borders are a liability- we could
take them over."

Moanfang suppressed a laugh from behind, again he was ignored.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 am

Sinface had been quiet the entire time.
Yeah... Assess the threat... But when have the Clans ever been stronger than us? Even now they're unable to defeat us, just as it was nearly one hundred summers ago. It an unnecessary process, and I'd imagine Shadowstar has thought the same.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum