The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Mosskit (Swifts sister),sunkit and wolfkit (adoptables)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mosskit (Swifts sister),sunkit and wolfkit (adoptables) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mosskit (Swifts sister),sunkit and wolfkit (adoptables)

Post by Loki Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 pm

"Wait!" Wolfkit spat tugging him back through to the kits area.
"I have a secret way to the camp clearing. You know what mother would say?"
He turned and padded through the bramble and thicket....
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mosskit (Swifts sister),sunkit and wolfkit (adoptables) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mosskit (Swifts sister),sunkit and wolfkit (adoptables)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 pm

"No,but I like your idea."Sunkit padded after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:39 pm

OOC: lets go to the warriors den thread

IC:Wolfkit nodded as they slunk into the clearing.
"Lead the way," he mewed...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:51 pm

OOC:Okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:17 am

Silverstream: I came in with Dustkit and Fernkit (go to Boreders and territories for full story, it's called something alot the lines of Amazing find when Silverstream gos hunting) I panted, I had carried them a long way I collapsed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:40 am

silverstream where did those kits come from oakclaw sais padding into the nursery

OOC: Hey, Oakclaw - yes, I can interfere with posts - here's what this post should look like:

IC: "Silverstream, where did those kits come from?" asked Oakclaw, padding into the Nursery.

OOC:Longstorm,is that you?Flame here....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 am

Silverstrema:I blinked my eyes open. "it's all to hard-hard, to explain," I shockingly, "I still think it's a dream. But when I see them I know it's not" I licked the kits fur "All I know is the mothers name was, oh what eas it? Fawnstep I think. I am going to go to Lokistars den." I picked the kits up and went to Lokistars den

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:49 am

whats going on with my post Shocked affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:53 am

(Lokistar aka Admin edited it;) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 am

OOC:This time it wasn't me can we play cludo?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:17 am

Cludo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 am

Silverstream: "Nightail," I began slowly with the kits beside me "can you take care of these kits? Lokistar said you could, only if I is your will" I looked at Dewkit and Fawnkit (I will still RP them)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:49 am

OOC:I can mess wit posts too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:54 am

OOC: yes flame but only in the DEWCLAN part you are aloud to mess with the posts...

IC: Nightail nodded from her deep conversation with Solarstorm and nuzzled the kits into the groove of her belly...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 am

OOC:Okay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:09 am

Silvertream: "Thank you" I said gratefully I gave one last look at the kits and bounded out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 am

Silverstream: it was night and I wanted to check on the kits the came scrambling over to me as I laid down I licked them, there eyes were starting to open, I purred proudly "goodnight Fawnkt and Dewkit" I smiled and walked out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum