The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Return of Sinface, Loveless and Switchblade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of Sinface, Loveless and Switchblade Empty Return of Sinface, Loveless and Switchblade

Post by Loki Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:21 am

Switchblade padded into the clearing, His spirits dampened and heart sunken. He padded into the warriors den and straight to his nest. He would contact Those Above and see if the news was true. Meanwhile he left Sinface and Loveless in the camp...

Crashingflight watched Switchblade pad past, "Whats with his face?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Return of Sinface, Loveless and Switchblade Empty Re: Return of Sinface, Loveless and Switchblade

Post by Longstorm Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 am

Cunningheart, having at this point come back from running along the border for a while with some others, shrugged.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Return of Sinface, Loveless and Switchblade Empty Re: Return of Sinface, Loveless and Switchblade

Post by Runfast Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:33 am

Sinface padded into the camp behind him, his brother following.

Loveless spotted his Master, Cunningheart, and padded over to her. He nodded curtly to her and mewed,
"Need anything?" Oh, yeah, he was a badass Servant now.

Sinface heard and saw how his brother was acting and could only wonder why the Servants had been acting strange lately.

In fact, many cats had been acting strange lately, scuttling around and out of the camp, looking around with shifty eyes like they had something to hide. It had mainly been the Servants, but he'd noticed the Mender and choice Choosings acting the same way. To top it off, some of the Warriors seemed more secretive than usual, but that had to be coincidence (OOC: Sarcasm there).
Whatever was going on, Loveless had something to do with it so Sinface wasn't worried. He trusted his brother to make the right decisions, and if anything was wrong, Loveless would tell him.

Sinface padded over to the prey-pile, picking out a piece of fresh-kill for himself.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:42 am

"Watch your tongue servant," Hissed Crashingflight, he growled.
"Geez, what is it with the lower cats these days... acting like they
own the place. Which reminds me, I need a new servant. Mine
became a traitor to our whole clan!" He laughed sarcastically and
dramatically rubbed a paw across his eyes, "I'm so proud I could cry,
now thats a servant with guts. Pity," He yawned, "If we see her we'll
have to smack the words out of her, wasn't bad looking either, ah well..."

Trueskin smiled at Loveless, "Its about time they had a bit more of a loose
rein. I wouldn't want a servants-"
Crashingflight smacked the tom over the head, "Don't speak stupid."
"Heh!" Spat Trueskin and stood shaking the dust of his pelt. "What ever..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:56 am

Cunningheart looked into Loveless's dark eyes, a smile slowly forming on her face.
She knew.
"Let the little one have his fun," she purred. "He'll lose an ear later."

Hopeless looked out of Shadowstar's den, wondering what Loveless was doing!?! He shouldn't have been staring down a Warrior in the middle of camp, where everyone else could see!

Bitter, watching from the far side of the camp, was wondering as well. Older than most of the Choosings, he'd noticed that most of the Servants had been acting strangely.
Not in big ways, mind you, but in little things. Omitting respectful titles when speaking to higher authority, bowing only to the King, and getting out of some work.

OOC: Sorry, guys, I'm off my mark today on the RPing front...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 am

Switchblade came storming out of the warriors den. His bright amber eyes no longer
had the curious and humorous gaze but a gaze full of rage and anger. His claws wer
unsheafed and his fur bristled. His lips were curled up and he padded straight towards
the entrance. The weird markings on his eyes rippled and shone in a few moments he was there and then his presence was next to unknown.

Crashingflight smiled, "This looks interesting... Hey Sinface?" He called to the tom at the freshkill pile, "What happened during that little patrol or what ever you guys were doing?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:34 am

Cunningheart looked over at Sinface.
"Yes... what happened?"

OOC: Did SB teleport?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:13 pm

OOC: Not at all, I posted that he was in the den and couldn't connect... blah lah... and now he's padded back out cheers
so... yeah he flicks around real fast Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 am

OOC: I thought all powers had to be registered???... And that Embers of the Flame didn't get powers, but were a little more special than other cats???

IC: Despairingcall watched from the far side of the camp. His son... Despairing call sighed. It was going to get real complicated, real soon.

Sinface shrugged and mewed,
"Nothing - except for the Moanfang sticking his muzzle where it doesn't belong." He sat down, licking a paw. "Moanfang claims he killed Woebringer's servant."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:00 am

OOC: Back in the tunnels Switch took a bit of that rock that takes them into dreams. He put it on the end of his stick, *all hail the stick*, But it only worked a couple of times. Its only worth for show now... completely useless. So its no special power on his accord just... something like a phone that has only a bit of credit left. It stopped working after Bone said his last 'mission' was complete.

IC: "Oh dear..." Yawned Crashingflight.
"Well if Switchy doesn't kill him... Woebringer will."
He stood, "Well, It seems I'll have to watch this."
He turned and looked at Trueskin, who stood and followed him out of camp.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top