The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

The Joining of the Forces

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Joining of the Forces - Page 3 Empty Re: The Joining of the Forces

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 4:11 am

OOC: Hooray! cheers
IC: Pigeonwing and Garnetheart followed the group. Their kits bounded behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri May 06, 2011 5:23 am

Scorchpoint looked at his fellow Abyssclannians and Cityclannians, and padded after the Foresters, gesturing to the Choosings in the bushes to follow as well.

Tala followed the group, leaning on Jace.

OOC: Hey, whenever we pass Darkclan camp, y'all will hear the sounds of the big battle that's going down - of course, Darkclan has it under control. Cool

Last edited by Longstorm on Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon May 09, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC: indeed Very Happy
IC:
Joyless padded silently as did many of the cats. She looked back to make sure there were no straddlers, Silently hoping this mission would be quick. Will the servants start the rebellion without her? She padded faster, That wouldn't be fair... Why... Why am I the only she-cat of Abbysclan departing in this mission, It would be easier if Loveless was here. She missed his stories. Thinking of the battle made her mind whirl and excitement pricked her fur. She closed her eyes, imagining:

She charged into battle. Loveless had taken down a warrior beside her while two servants were finishing off another. Woebringer faced her, his pelt pricked with rage, she attacked and he was down, Shadowstar next. He'd be the massive challenge but to kill him would be to quick, no.. he must bow and beg the servants for forgiveness.

She then felt terrible. If it were not for Abbysclan. She would probably be in Cityclan now laughing with the cats there. Then again... She wouldn't feel as good as she did now. She wondered for her kits too. How she missed the seemingly long sun shift she spent with them. Their innocence and need for her warmth and protection. Not just that, but Cunningheart and Searingeyes talking with her as an equal. Shallowly she looked up to the starry sky above, Wondering, there are so many possibilities to be that my cute children will not even know who I am. She wanted them back, now. She needed them more than they needing her.

Time seemed to fly. The stars began to fad, though there was still a LOT of time left to get to their destination. Joyless narrowed her eyes, judging the distance.

Sinewpaw flattened his ears, he'd put a paw in deer dung... again. He looked up wandering at the gloomy sky. "Its going to rain..." He sighed, "thats annoying- All we need is rain."

"Rain's good," Butted in Sparrowhawk, "It'll mask our scent's."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue May 10, 2011 11:00 am

Scorchpoint, the ever silent warrior, was caught deep in his thoughts. He didn't necessarily care why he had been chosen for this mission. All he knew was that he was going to go through with this, no matter the cost.
Abyssclan - no, Bloodclan needed to survive. For it's menacing power that it had seemed to lose, for the bloodline, and most of all, for himself.
The dark tom nodded ever so slightly to himself. Yes - that was reason enough.

Gingerleaf, being somewhat like Scorchpoint but with Clan morales, was thinking about his Clan. When he'd last left it, it'd felt like everyone was bracing themselves for something. Something big. Now, whatever that something had been, Gingerleaf wouldn't be taking part in it. He had his own big something now, and a small part of him knew that'd he'd rather face possible death than to be back in Darkclan for whatever was bound to happen.
But, it was only a small part...

Tala plodded along with the far younger, stronger cats. When she'd decided back in the City that she'd go wherever that silly dream may take her, she really hadn't been considering her age and current state of health at the time.
Now, her age seemed more and more apparent to herself. Tala's joints ached, and her bones seemed to creak in a rhythm that said,
"Beyond your time, going to die, beyond your time," while her aching back chanted, "Walking dead, walking dead, walking dead..."
Now hush, she'd told those whispers. If I have to go, I have to go! And I will succeed, even if these youngsters have to carry me there!
Of course, she didn't mention 'and back' - she didn't expect there to be one. But if she was going out, she'd go out like the beautiful, wily tom-catcher she'd been seasons upon seasons back!
Fearless. Cunning. Strong - well... Two out of three.

Jace glanced once at the wise, elderly she-cat padding along at his side. A large part of him was concerned for her well-being.
As a Cityclanner, he'd been taught to look out for those in his Clan and to love and care for them.
Now very Abyssclan, are we, he thought somewhat smugly. Let Abyssclan have their warrior ways.
Cityclan was fine the way it was.
But in the moment, Jace wondered what these 'dark mountains' held in store for himself and the future of his home, and his sister Clan.
Only his ancestors knew, that was for certain.

The four named cats kept walking along, keeping silent, pondering their thoughts as they approached the Moonfall - one being familiar with it, another having only seen it in passing, and the remaing two having never laid eyes upon it before.
And what a strange sight it was to behold in the rising sun.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue May 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Joyless looked to her side, The Cityclanner she-cat elder was there. joyless narrowed her eyes in deep thought, some of these cats... Why were they sent here, its unfair to their bodies. Thinking about the Cityclanners she remembered the few moments of being with her mother. The she-cat's icy blue eyes- silver tabby pelt that gleamed. If they stood together you wouldn't know which one was which apart from size, age and perhaps the difference in white paw markings. Joyless shrugged to herself. Thats a past memory, I hate those things... Things you cannot change. She didn't like the thought, though some how she was interested in mother and what happened after the Abbysclanners took her and others away.

She sighed, her own curiosity nagging her, so she fell back fell back to Tala's pace. Joyless thought for a moment but questions bubbled through her.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 11, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue May 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Brambleleaf pricked up her ears, as if she was hoping to pck up on some sort of noise, but then again flattened them, disappointed. What will happen if my kits arrive? How will they keep up with the group? Surely I wouldn't be left behind... would I? The thought make Brambleleaf tremble.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:56 am

Rook circled above the group; he was hoping this huge group would leave behind some food scraps.
No, a voice whispered. You are no scavenger, Rook.
"You're right," Rook admitted groudgingly, looking up to the sky where his brother's spirit rested. "I'll catch my own."
He wheeled away from the group, spotted a mouse almost instantly, and swooped, drawing his wings closer to his body to reduce air resistence.
"SNAP!" That was the mouse's spine under the pressure of Rook's talons.
He sent thanks to Phoenixclan, the bird Starclan, then ripped the mouse open and started to search for the tender organs.

Silverkit looked up and saw a bird swooping.
"Mother, what bird IS that? It's not a crow or starling." she meowed.
Pigeonwing looked up. "Oh, that? I don't know. Not from around here."

OOC: Time to reveal how Garnetheart came back!
IC: Garnetheart purred.
"Oh, I know that bird." he meowed. "HE'S the one who led me to you two, Silverkit, Redkit, and brought us back to our Pigeonwing, Frostkit and Whisperkit."
"How?" Pigeonwing asked, astonished.
"He circled above me." he said. "And then he kept swooping and then drawing back up. He flew off, and I followed him." he looked at Silverkit and Redkit. "And that's how I found you two."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 am

Icepaw blinked and turned away. "I don't like this place. I don't like this whole thing! So many unknown cats..." he murmured into Bluepaw's ear.

Bluepaw flicked her ear and said, "Calm down... Let's go to Mistlight then. She can tell you more of what's going on..."

They stalked away and headed towards Mistlight. "I don't know what's going on..." Bluepaw whispered to her. "I don't get what this whole prophecy and what it has to do with so many cats!" Icepaw crouched beside her, looking around at all the cats. He flicked his tail nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 pm

The large group passed on, they were on their way passed the Moonfall...

OOC: SUP! everyone go to the Moonfall category until you see, "The quester only" Something Runfast posted we should be passing that...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top