The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

DEAD [BLACKCLAW/SPIKE] Making a role playing cat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEAD [BLACKCLAW/SPIKE] Making a role playing cat. Empty DEAD [BLACKCLAW/SPIKE] Making a role playing cat.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:01 am

Name: Blackclaw

Alliance: Loner

Appearance: Medium sized Black cat with green eyes.

Personality: [i]He is fun when you get to know him, sort of shy, ALWAYS listens, and never attacks unless threatened.

History: His mother died in the winter, a week later his father got captured by twolegs so, forced to raise himself.{His parents were part of a clan he doesn't know of but they left because, medichine cats can't mate I think}

RP Example: [i]He would use smarts instead of, attacking furiously with no idea of what he is doing.

Hi. LS here. I keep changing the minor things in your bio because they are wrong. Have you checked the other bios?
[/i][/i][/i]

Last edited by Blackpaw on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

DEAD [BLACKCLAW/SPIKE] Making a role playing cat. Empty Re: DEAD [BLACKCLAW/SPIKE] Making a role playing cat.

Post by Longstorm Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:17 am

It's decent, but why would a loner have a clan name? Especially one that's meant for a Warrior when your cat is only 6 moons old?

Also, the markings seem a little off.

The RP Example... Well, if I were to post something, for me it would be like,

Cunningheart glanced over at her Choosing, Tiger, and nodded to him. He'd been training hard for the past few moons and was now satisfied with his skills.
"I think you'll become a Warrior soon, Tiger. But we'll have to speak to Shadowstar first." The young tom beamed at the praise.

Although that was VERY OOC (Out Of Character) for my two charries, it's showing what we expect of our members. From one-liners to many paragraphs, we strive to do our best here.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

DEAD [BLACKCLAW/SPIKE] Making a role playing cat. Empty Re: DEAD [BLACKCLAW/SPIKE] Making a role playing cat.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 am

Can u use terms like mother and father instead of 'mom' and 'dad'? Cuz i dont think cats have the words mom and dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 pm

I think it depends on the cat, really.

APPROVED
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top