The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last) Empty Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last)

Post by Loki Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Name: Crashingflight- His name was appointed because flight is used for escape or to be free and Crashing is sudden and none can escape, this suggests that Crashingflight has a way of capturing his victims.

Alliance: Abbysclan

Servant: Defenseless? (I believe she is now free)

Appearance: Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnrSDqZws6FKwFsId-wyUr4AI-lTj6jiNp9-j9zTrDGAPMbeKM2w Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2BG7pJsVRNQmq_woHUz1TDIk-xT0TL-Che8ron-RC2yFG4zt5 Deep amber eyes.

Personality: Patient large tom, though his patience is only present with younger cats. He deep and intelligent. His powerful and unusual massive size Suggests he may be crossed with a large sub species maybe a feral or Bobcat though highly unlikely due to his long tail. He does come from Abbysclan bloodlines though dad and mother are unknown presumed dead. He has ambitions to become a protector though he enjoys his role of life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last) Empty Re: Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last)

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Sweet -

APPROVED.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last) Empty Re: Crashingflight a warrior of Abbysclan (my last)

Post by Loki Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:41 pm

this is the first one you guys have not criticized I MUST be getting better!!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Aye!

Btw, Sinface has Defenseless... You can have Eyeless (played by Oaky).
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top