The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Theres snow everywhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Theres snow everywhere! Empty Theres snow everywhere!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 am

Garnetheart was sitting in the middle of the clearing, staring around. There was snow everywhere! The fresh kill pile had been buried by the white carpet, but he managed to recover a mouse, a rabbit and two shrews.
As Garnetheart tried to struggle towards the warriors den, he slipped, fell flat on his face and got covered in snow. When he got up, he had snow on his head like a hat (haha) and his ginger patch was gone.

Back to top Go down

Theres snow everywhere! Empty Re: Theres snow everywhere!

Post by Loki Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Sunpaw and Wolfpaw came down from the entrance with Tigerflame and Lokistar who were in deep conversation.
The two apprentices bounded off to find Stormpaw and gossip about the patrol.
Tigerflame flinched away from Lokistar and looked at her in surprise. Lokistar nodded at him and he blinked distraughtly.
"Thought so..." He whispered before nodding respectfully to her and then turning to the warriors den.

Solarstorm came out and touched noses with his sister. "News?"
"Grimclaaw and Jayleaf I left them to look after them selves."
"You left them in our territory? I trust Grmclaw... Daystar is my friend, he wouldn't allow prey to be stolen."
"Okay..."
"Take the prey into the warriors den, there is going to be a blizzard."
Solarstorm looked at her; "Starclan had warned me."
He nodded,
"And Solarstorm?"
The golden tom looked at her.
"The apprentic's will join you."
He looked as if to make a cold retort but her face was serious, they were going to get a massive blizzard.

"Garnetheart!" Solarstorm mewed, "Are you going to help me?" He purred to the tom.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 pm

OOC: Sorry, help you with?
"Sure." Garnethaert replied. He shook off his snow hat (which he sorta liked) and picked up the fresh-kill he managed to recover. "the rest is frozen, and rotten."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 pm

OOC: taking the freshkill pile into the warriors den for safe keeping :3
IC:
Solarstorm flicked through the fresh kill pile and looked up. "The blizzard won't get started for a while, shall we hunt so we don't have to hunt tomorrow?" He mewed, "I'll bring out Sunpaw, Wolfpaw, Nightail, Tigerflame and maybe Stormpaw will come." He looked around,
"If we get about two to four prey each we don't have to hunt for a while..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 am

Ezziesong left the medicine cat den, she carefully picked her way towards the others, the snow stinging her pads from the cold, "Have any of you seen Stormpaw? He isn't in the apprentice den and he isn't anywhere." Her fur fluffed up from the cold. Then Stormpaw padded into the enterance, a small amount of snow covered his pelt, he went past all the others and headed for the apprentice den to warm up.
Ezziesong turned and ran over to him, "Where have you been?" Ezziesong meowed.
"I wanted to go hunt." Stormpaw muttered bitterly. Why is she always on my case?
Ezziesong hissed, "I doubt you'd even find a mouse out there! And why didn't you tell me where you were going? I could have gone hunting with you." He's avoiding me, Something's up.

Stormpaw retorted protectively, "You never tell me where your going, why do I have to tell you?"
Ezziesong didn't get to answer before Stormpaw stalked off into the den, Ezziesong frustrated stalked off back to Glaciercloud's den.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 pm

A tom was well hidden in a tree, he smiled coldly, not only did he now train Stormpaw, he trained Sunpaw and Wolfpaw now. Stormpaw was use full, not even The Mud blood clan deputy matched him, Calico was too old now, Stormpaw if co-operative can take his place, but first... he needed to taste blood, to be merciless will be his fate. His name sounded like the bringer of the prophecy, "When fast light strikes on stormy day born..." He didn't tell ANYONE the full prophecy just a short version. He got a last glance at the Tawnyclan apprentice annd purred in satisfaction. He turned and disapeared without anyone noticing.

Lokistar and Tigerflame padded out of the Leaders den. She sat and scratched her ear. "Where is..." Dayriser joined them. His body scarred from the attack, of witch he had not yet spoken about. "It seems a few more blizzards are upon us," mewed Tigerflame. "Hmmm... and what about the two servants?"
"They don't eat much... though they've settled, I believe the eldest Silver one is the mentor of the other." The cats looked towards Solarstorm. "Nightail's watching them."
"Tigerflame take them back today..."
Tierflame nodded and did what he was ordered to do...

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Ezziesong came back out hearing this, She then yowled out, "Stormpaw, let's go!" Even though he was tired, excitement made Stormpaw came back out quickly, Now I can show her how good I am. The duo ran out after their clanmates.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 pm

unfotunatly Ezzie I made a mistake... Sad we'll get the chance another day so we'll have to carry on ... I edited it so...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:20 pm

((OK, I'll just make it training then, just pretend she told him they were doing battle training.))
Stormpaw's heart began to beat faster, he wanted to show Ezziesong what new moves he was never told by her.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top