The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

(this is crazy but...) Ripple needs a killer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(this is crazy but...) Ripple needs a killer! Empty (this is crazy but...) Ripple needs a killer!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:19 am

Okay Ripple is a loner and Garnethearts father. Hes living somewhere around Darkclan and i need someone to kill him.
DONT ASK ME WHY! IMUST BE CRAZY! BUt still, Ripple needs to die.

Back to top Go down

(this is crazy but...) Ripple needs a killer! Empty Re: (this is crazy but...) Ripple needs a killer!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Can't it be Leage?

Back to top Go down

(this is crazy but...) Ripple needs a killer! Empty Re: (this is crazy but...) Ripple needs a killer!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:28 am

Daystar wrote:Can't it be Leage?
Is the League close enough to go into Darkclan territory?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 am

They sent a small platoon of cats to surround the clans, cutting off any possible escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:03 am

Yeah but Ripple isnt bothering them. He's inside Darkclan territory so either Darkclan or Tawnyclan spots him and tries to chase him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 am

The Leage don't care what group ripple is in.they'll torture him for information or kill him on sight.It matters whether or not the leage have had a good day or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:11 am

I thought the League was in the City? Check out the map in my sig - miles and miles between places...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 am

can we pls get back to the topic? anyone interested in being a killer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Heck, I'll have Thornstar do it if you like - or I'll ask Meany and have Robinsong do it. What with their mental states, they won't care.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:12 am

ok, how about thornstar and robinsong do it together? just to make things easier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

A father and daughter kill... Cool - when do you want it done?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 pm

or... Falsecall could come and kill him as TS and his daughter ask Ripple what he is doing?
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 am

Maybe - but Thornstar and Robinsong are as mad as a box of frogs, so they'd go after Falsecall as well.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:40 am

lol ignore me i wanted to poop n ur party!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:42 am

Lols, no probs - I just wanted to say 'mad as a box of frogs'! cheers
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 am

ok i'll create a topic in Darkclan territory borders called 'a strange den' (which is Ripple's)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top