The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Smokepaw of DarkClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smokepaw of DarkClan Empty Shadepaw of DarkClan

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 pm

I think this is where it's supposed to be posted.

----------------------------------------------------

Name: Shadepaw

Alliance: DarkClan

Appearance: Shadepaw is a small dark gray, almost black, she-cat with dark blue eyes, a light gray chest, and a light gray-tipped tail.

Personality: Shadepaw is a very hyper, energetic she-cat. She loves playing with other apprentices and telling stories. She takes almost nothing seriously unless it's a battle, training, and hunting. She shows great interest in watching the medicine cat organize herbs, treat cats, and more. She tries to stand up and fight with her Clan-mates during battles, but is really shaking of fear inside. She is still practicing standing up during battles, though. She is a cat that is searching for one to love and who will love her back.

History: Shortly after Shadepaw started talking, her mother died from a disease she caught after being bitten by a rat. Shadepaw had a tough time moving on, but ever since then, Shadepaw's been motivated and trained harder than ever before, having her friends alongside her. Her father died just a moon before before she became an apprentice, leaving her in the paws of a queen. She quickly moved on from her father's death since she didn't see him that ofted, but she was constantly reminded of her mother, which was good since she trained harder.

RP Example: [This is her as a warrior, so she has a different name and is alone. Just thought I'd let you know] Shadepool's dark fur blended in with her surroundings easily. The mouse she had been stalking was nibbling on a piece of grass. Shadepool licked her fangs as she thought of the mouse in her paws and her chewing the juicy flesh off. The she-cat stalked quietly closer, trying not the breath heavily. The mouse picked up another piece of grass the gnaw on, occupying the rodent. Shadepool thought he had not noticed her until--SNAP! Shadepool lifted her left-front paw, a tiny splinter in the toe. A crushed twig lied beneath it. Shadepool looked at her prey, noticing that it was scampering off. Fox dung! Shadepool yelled in her head. She lept to her paws and began chase after the kill. The kill wasn't quicker than she was, but it was smaller than her, leading to its own advantages. It scampered into a hole in a nearby tree. Shadepool didn't have time to thing before--CRASH! She face-planted straight into the tree. She sat up, rubbing her head and looking in the hole. The mouse squeaked as if it was purring at her.

"That piece of fox dung!" Shadepool curseed. Of course, the mouse was too far in for her to reach. Finally, she gave up and headed back to camp, empty-pawed, unless a splinter counted.

Last edited by Smokepool on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Smokepaw of DarkClan Empty Re: Smokepaw of DarkClan

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 pm

APPROVED - Although, we try to avoid having too many cats with the same prefix.
I'll give you a ceremony, if you like.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Longstorm wrote:APPROVED - Although, we try to avoid having too many cats with the same prefix.
I'll give you a ceremony, if you like.
Awesome! I can change the prefix if you want. And for the ceremony, sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm

See, we have a 'Smokepelt' - you should check the Darkclan Allegiances, found in the Darkclan Board.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Longstorm wrote:See, we have a 'Smokepelt' - you should check the Darkclan Allegiances, found in the Darkclan Board.
I'll edit the post and change it to Shadepaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm

new person has brains... HEY LS how did you get that thing with the wrighting?
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm

... that's my signature. You can mess around with it in 'Profile'.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 pm

I was messing with the wrong thing.... HAHA thats what she said!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top