The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

CLOSED Feathered Friends - MANY Feathered Friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Feathered Friends - MANY Feathered Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Feathered Friends - MANY Feathered Friends

Post by Loki Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:44 am

Switch looked at his father. "I understand..." He mewed, "Should... Should we warn Shadowstar?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Feathered Friends - MANY Feathered Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Feathered Friends - MANY Feathered Friends

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:56 am

Despairingcall gave his son a long look, then mewed,
"Not until Those Above say we may. We follow them always - Shadowstar comes second." He smiled ever so slightly,
"Though, don't tell anyone that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 am

Switch purred, "So... Do we follow what Those Above say, even if... its against what we are expected?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 am

Despairingcall nodded.
"Always. They've seen more than we can dream of - when the first cat in existence died, it began. Now they look down on us and share their wisdom. They give us our strength, and our bond through blood..." He looked at his son, a sad look on his face. "I know that some - well, most - of the other cats in the clan have stopped believing in Those Above. But they're real, and they care.. I don't expect you to believe me, Switch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:10 am

Switch looked at his father a gleam in his eye. "If you told me to jump of the highest tree to see if cats can fly, I would. If you told me to swim in the freezing I would. Those Above are our kin and family, I'll follow them, Even if I only had one paw." He smiled gently.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 am

Despairingcall looked at his son in something akin to awe, but closer to pride.
"My son," he murmured softly in wonder. He stepped forward mewed, "You're ready. Follow me." He turned, looking over his shoulder, his golden eyes gleaming in the fading moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 am

Switch shivered with delight. He had hidden from his father for so long just incase he was to disapoint him, Now he was being adressed as his son! He dipped his head, and followed...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:04 am

OOC: New thread being made for new location...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top