The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Camp clearing and Main entrance

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camp clearing and Main entrance - Page 2 Empty Admin edited to guide the user

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am

Was:
Moan walked over to Razorclaw. hen can we train.'He asked

(For a more positive reaction off the mentor you may not need to speak or
talk, Disregarding your cats name. To speak when a warrior is enjoying or
being already negative about your charracter can actually be a dangerous
move. I would suggest showing body language.)

Better response edit:
Moan padded out of the Choosing den to the entrance and sat, looking out into the clearing- after a peaceful doze. (This tells us where your Character has been) The commotion outside had woken him and he agitatedly looked around to see the cause.(This promotes characters name)
Muttering to himself he padded over and Paused to look and congratulate Switch for his kill.(This shows evidence of reading other posts and understanding of the situation) He sat near Razorclaw and dipped his head to the warrior, (This shows understanding of Abbysclan respect)His tail swished and he looked respectfully to his mentor. "When would you like to prepare for my next Training session?" (Mentioning when the warrior would like him to do something is not giving away the fact that he wants to just go but to say, "I am ready when you wish to go?")

OOC from Loki: From what you use above may show more respect and appreatioation for the warriors which helps if you want a positive responce. OR you could be a little reckless and say:

Moan padded out of the Choosing den, after hearing Razorclaw "moan" about him to the other Warriors. Looking out into the clearing- after a peaceful doze.
Muttering to himself he padded over and Paused to look and congratulate Switch for his kill. He Looked at Razorclaw dipping his head, "With all due respect Razorclaw but If I was trained a little more I could bring my efforts up to the standard of Switch." (All this suggests that your normally like this and maybe Razorclaw is used to it and reply warily. I would warn though, that it could not turn out how you would have preferred...)

Back to top Go down

Camp clearing and Main entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp clearing and Main entrance

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 am

Switch was about to turn and cuff Moan. Never ask for something of a warrior! Switch thought shouldering the thought aside...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Camp clearing and Main entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp clearing and Main entrance

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am

OOC what did he do

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am

OOC: Nothing deadly but maybe punishable. You never ask a warrior (especially a warrior like Snarlgag) For something. They may take it as impatience or disrespect, Or they may just be fine depending on the mood. You have to be careful around them....
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 am

ooc can you edit that because i told you i wasn't used to abyssclan besides i didn't ask for something i asked when.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 am

OOC: I didn't mean anything mean. Its the same for everything. Warriors can be neglectful of their choosing or really good. Its easy really, With Abbysclan when your a choosing be as quite or smart as possable and listen hard. When you become a warrior, Put lower cats down, By doing this other cats know that you wont put up with losers, Its the hard life...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 am

thinks loki you teach me something new everyday. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 am

OOC: for a little more help, I'll edit it to what it was and to what it may not get som much a negative reaction...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 am

OOC: Geez, thanks for the 'it's a hard life' post... my lil sis loves Annie, so now I've got 'It's a Hard Knock Life' stuck in my head. affraid ... yeeeeaaahhh... Laughing

IC: Soulvoider slunk into the clearing - there was no telling where he had been, but the scents on him indicated Desparingcall and Searingeyes.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 am

OOC when do you want to start training runfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 am

OOC: when who ever plays your mentor decuides it I guess...

IC: Switch Dipped his head to Soulvoider and mewed greeting him respectfully, "Powerful."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 am

OOC doesn't runfast rp razorclaw Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am

OOC: Nah, that's Meany... uh, runningswift. MEANY! CHANGE YOUR USERNAME!

IC: Soulvoider nodded ever so slightly to the son of his fellow Powerful and slowly looked down at Darkcloud.
"You did this," he mewed in his ominous voice - what he said wasn't a question: it was a statement.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:59 am

"Yes, Powerful... She stood on her hind legs and I used the stick to kill her." He looked at the powerful Shamefully, "I...I need to speak with Despairingcall," He mewed feeling regretfull straight after he said it, "Its about... Something important."
The stick he was talking about was on held under his left paws and tightly he held it, indeed.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:24 am

OOC: YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME - Sad Sad Sad Sad .... hehehehe, just kidding. Yeah, yeah, whatever runny. (he's just jealous because I have 'run' in my username, too.)

IC: Razorclaw looked at his apprentice and laughed harshly.
"Train? Now? It's past moonhigh! Get some sleep, Moan." Razorclaw shook his head, exchanging looks with Snarlgag who smirked.
"Go on, Switch," mewed Snarlgag. "When you're done with the teeth, put the she-rat in the sub-hole of the prey storage."
Snarlgag cast a proud look his way and went off with his friend.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 am

The choosing walked off towards the choosings den.
OOC don't you mean choosing

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 am

Switch nodded respectfully to the two warriors as they left.
and felt a little pity run through him for Moan.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 am

I wish i had got a different mentor said moan only where him and switch could here

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 am

OOC: Enter the enigmatic one!... that was lame.

IC: Searingeyes entered the clearing. He had lagged behind to meet up with Soulvoider and Despairingcall.
He looked at Soulvoider and nodded slightly to him, as stoic as ever. He immediately padded off to Shadowstar's den, to tell the Leader of the Gathering, as was his duty.

Cunningheart, seeing Searingeyes, whispered to Tiger,
"Get some sleep, little one. In the morning, I shall teach you to kill."
Tiger's eyes glowed with excitement, but it was broken by a big yawn.
"Okay, Cunningheart." he dipped his head to her and, with a final look at the she-rat, went to his den to sleep.

Cunningheart caught up with Searingeyes and demanded,
"What was that?"

Searingeyes ignored her but Cunningheart got in his way. "I've never see-" Searingeyes hissed,
"Keep your mouth shut." He looked apologetic for a moment, then slunk off leaving a perplexed Cunningheart.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:46 am

Switch mewed a last word to the powerful, "Tell Dispairingcall, could I speak to him tomorrow?" With a last dip of respect he retreated to the choosings den, Putting the she-rat to where he was told to put her (brain fart) and Taking the teeth and even the stick with him...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 am

Soulvoider looked at Switch and mewed,
"You could speak to him now, if you wished."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 am

"I would like that, Powerful." Switch mewed trying to kick a purr in his throat.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:06 am

Soulvoider nodded and walked up to him, taking him aside.
"Go to the stumps where we meet. From there, go West. When you see a peculiar shaped tree look for a hole in the base. Your father will be around there, speaking to one of his feathered friends."
Soulvoider looked at Switch then mewed, "Well, what are you waiting for?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:13 am

Switch looked at The powerful in surprise, He said father! Without another ounce of encouragement he bounded off.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:27 am

Dark nodded to Sinface and went back to the Choosing's Den, nodding to Fire as he went.

Woebringer looked at the she-rat a while longer, then went to his den. It had been quite the day.

Shadesun looked at the dead she-cat and nodded.
Cool, he thought.
"I remember killing my first cat," he mewed to Fire.

Fire looked up at his mentor in awe.
"When? Who? Where?" Yes, he was very excited by this.

Shadesun mewed,
"I was 11 moons old... a few moons from being a Warrior... It was a young Warrior, like myself. He had a brown pelt... Blue eyes... He was strong, I was fast."

Fire kept listening, eyes wide.

"Long story short, I came home with his teeth... You should get some sleep, Fire."

Fire dipped his head and followed Dark, glancing at Switch as he went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top