The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

⚫Switch hunts just to find an unwanted intruder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

⚫Switch hunts just to find an unwanted intruder Empty ⚫Switch hunts just to find an unwanted intruder

Post by Loki Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Switch was now close to the Tawnyclan-Abbysclan boundary. He looked across and spat on their territory. "Tawnyclan!" He snorted sniggering to himself. He Concentrated on hunting. The snow was deep but he would manage.
He opened his mouth to take in the crisp night. Tawnyclan cats, Mouse, bark moss... He looked around, "Rabbit," He mewed happily.
To where he was looking , there was a rabbit down wind of him. It was a snow hare to be precise a hungry looking snow hare but one two cats could happily feast upon. The only problem was it was right next to the border. "But its still on our side," He whispered, Creeping towards it.
Suddenly the hares head sprung up. It had heard something from the Tawnyclan side and bolted after the bush russtled again.
"FOXDUNG!" Spat Switch, watching his prey bounce off.
A Sly chuckling came from the bush. "Who's there? Show your self now or I'll drag you out!"
A Tabby she-cat came out, her back had was nearly black.
"Your that gobby she-rat aren't you? You lost my prey!"
The She cat laughed, "Oh dear did I? I'm Soooo sorry!"
Switch spat, "You'll regret that!"
"Hah, My names Darkcloud as far as I am concerned I haven't done anything wrong."
Switch's fur bristled," Why you little_"
"LITTLE?" Scoffed Darkcloud falling over with laughter, "And your just an apprentice!Why I wouldn't even lift a finger."
"I'll have you know I am Switch, Son of Depairingcall, A powerful. You wouldn't last a second."
"Another fake?" Laughed Darkcloud.
"FAKE THIS!"
Swith leaped and unsheafed his large claws and with one swipe ripped the one side of Darkcloud's face.
"HOW fake was that? Still not convinced?"
He leaped and propelled himself of a tree and ripped the other side of her face.
"YOUR too old to fight me."
"Is that so?" Darkcloud stood on her hind legs and yowled, "IS THAT SO?"
Switch leaded and outstretched his back legs, which were reinforced with cat teeth (or was it dog).
With his weight and force they slid across her belly. shredding.
She yowled and ducked in with her claws ramming down his flank.
she went to snap is throat but slid back. As she hit the ground blood spurted in the air. Switch looked and quite so evidently a sharp stick had pierced through the back of her neck and ripped through to her throat.
He purred, "How was that?"
Her only reply was the last gurgling of blood lapping out of her mouth. (GORY!!!)
Her body faltered as death rolled into her. She went limp and motionless.
Switch looked down at her body proud of himself. (sicko)
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top