The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

⚫RE-CLOSED Coming Home From the Gathering

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

⚫RE-CLOSED Coming Home From the Gathering - Page 2 Empty Re: ⚫RE-CLOSED Coming Home From the Gathering

Post by Meany Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:30 pm

From the back, Snarlgag, Viletongue, and Razorclaw were laughing with each other.
"Can you believe Lokistar," hissed Razorclaw, grinning.
"Yeah," laughed Viletongue. "That flea-licking, dung-eating she-rat acts like she actually has a handle on her three-clawed warriors!"'
The three broke out into laughter once more, pushing each other good humoredly now and then, not paying attention to the cats ahead of them.

OOC: Another time, another clan, these toms would have been brilliant.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

⚫RE-CLOSED Coming Home From the Gathering - Page 2 Empty Re: ⚫RE-CLOSED Coming Home From the Gathering

Post by Loki Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Joy felt annoyed listening to those behind her and mewed to Loveless, "I am sure a She-cat is just as good at leading a clan as well..." (yeah and Lokistar has like 3 to 2 lives left)
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Loveless, moving his front leg out of the way of a small stick, (OOC: got some complaints, lol) nodded.
"I agree... Lokistar seems to know her way around a clan." He minded his foot a bit more, then mewed, "Maybe some would. I don't know..." He gave Joy a side-long look. "You know, you know a lot a big words for a kit. That uncle teach you a lot?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm

"OF Course!" Mewed Joy, surprised he did not know these rules, "Blood has to stay pure and with purity comes good blood." My father was not of Bones blood, No my mother was... She was to bare the new Mate of our great Lord," She mewed sarcastically, now thinking of the fat ugly cat. "Only the blue eyed one's were approved and would be chosen and of course I was the only Blue eyed kitten born to her litter. I was separated and taught by the highers, like my uncle Swiftstream and Runningbird. I had to learn fast, trouble is for a cat like me it was hard.." She didn't like talking about the cats she ounce knew. The cats she would never see...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 pm

OOC: They had loner names, not Warrior names. It was only those who lived with Scrap who had Warrior names, and they all left.

IC: Loveless laughed softly, impressed.
"Wow... but... I thought Cityclan was," he thought for a moment, "unorganized. Weak. That's why they've never been able to stop Abyssclan's raids." Loveless looked at her, waiting for an explanation.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 pm

OOC: haha another Loki brain fart...
IC:
Joy looked at her paws, a little angry.
"Not ALL of them are weak you know?" She mewed, "Something had happened a day before..."
She sighed, "Well... The highers were all taken away... a while before we were taken."
"They were all gathered up... then Vanished." she looked at Loveless, "It was supposed to be a rainy night... At the city we call nights that bad nights of TAKKA (it means rain in africa or mud...)
All the Highers went off too a meeting and met with a White cat. His eyes were discoloured and unusual he was young but there was something about him the way he talked. He was talking of revelution of power and death... He took my father too, Thats why his story changes weather he died or just went missing. Nobody knows..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am

Loveless thought about this, but didn't know what to make of it - he was a clan cat, not a city cat.
Thinking of a different topic, he said,
"So... are we a... rebellion?" Loveless looked around quickly, making sure no one was listening.

OOC: Let's keep the awesome talk for recent topics... it would make more sense...
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:45 am

"I beleive those are the words of Scourge." Joy replied.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:52 am

Loveless's eyes widened, but he nodded.
"Scourge," he said it so quietly it might have been in his head. Scourge was the idol in Abyssclan. Always had been, always would be... But to be so close...
Loveless shook his pelt, and kept minding his front leg as he walked, deep in thought.

OOC: They should be coming up on the camp soon.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 am

Joy had seen the familiar bushes she had left behind to go to the gathering. They were near home. "Loveless?" Joy said quietly, "What was Scourge initially like?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:39 am

Loveless looked at her and mewed,
"What, you've forgotten my story already?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 am

"No I man... Never mind. Its not that important really," She kept padding for a while the camp was a few fox bounds away...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 am

Loveless paused, watching her pad off.
Okay... He followed her, and went into the camp.

OOC: And that ends that! YEAH.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:10 am

Shadesun and Woebringer, padding side-by-side, went into the camp, following Searingeyes, and the others following them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top