The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Tawnyclan camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tawnyclan camp Empty Tawnyclan camp

Post by Ezziestar Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:33 pm

((I decided to create a topic here to refer to the entire camp area instead of the Highest Branch due to Ezziestar not actually calling a meeting. Any issues then please let me know so I can fix it.))

Ezziestar slowly stretched as she exited her den to join the rest of Tawnyclan in the camp. She took a deep breath and quickly exhaled as she looked about the camp. At this point she thought she was the first to be in the open.

It's been two moons now... since the battle at the Bloodstones. She shuddered as she remembered refusing to go to meetings. We're better off staying here. She thought at this, At least until we can get properly back on our paws.

However, Ezziestar's real fear wasn't going back and facing the other clans, it was more along the lines of, it would be her first time bringing her clan and having to stand out front giving updates since Lokistar. Once again, the thought of how quickly Lokistar was lost to her began to prick at her, sending chills down her spine.

Somehow Ezziestar was able to ignore it, she forced the memory to the back of her mind, and instead decided to take a small stroll around the camp itself to relax.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Tawnyclan camp Empty Re: Tawnyclan camp

Post by Flameheart123 Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:29 am

Talonsky padded from the clan entrance, his mind thinking of better times. His eyes lit up as he saw his leader, Ezziestar, come out of her den. This doesn't happen too much, he thought, an update about Tawnyclan the wasteland.

The gray tom knew that she was still new at being a leader, and Talonsky couldn't blame her. He himself had trouble believing that Lokistar was gone. As he had grown up, he had imagined leaders were almost immortal. It had definitely seemed that way, as Lokistar had so many connections with cats from other clans. She even had mentored the late Daystar, who had founded Dewclan! She was in some way, shape, or form, connected to some cat from every walk of life. When Talonsky had been growing up, it had amazed him endlessly.

When she was gone, that changed every thing for Talonsky. He felt her death made him grow up, and he had lost his naive and innocent side rather quickly. The death of the great leader had made Talonsky realize something about himself; Talonsky was willing to kill and practice other immoralities if it meant that his friends and clanmates could live. Talonsky would die himself, if it meant his clan would not. Talonsky finally understood his commitment as a warrior.

"Ezziestar," He greeted," Have you come to call a meeting?"
Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:46 am

Ezziestar stopped her pacing at the mention of her name. She turned to see the gray warrior, initially her tail was lashing, thinking there was somehow an intruder however relaxed the moment she saw him.

"Ah, Talonsky." Her breath was almost an exhale of relief, "I didn't realise anyone was up. No, not yet."

She gently lowered herself to a sitting position, she turned her head away from him as she quietly continued, "I, just have a bit on my mind is all. It's been a tough two moons trying to resettle in our new home, and-."
She cut off quickly. Somehow she had felt she was talking to Lokistar, only briefly, however quickly snapped back into realising that it was Talonsky, and not the former leader and mentor.

Ezziestar cleared her throat, "Sorry, I'm fine." Her default attempt to hiding her true feelings came back and she sat up straight again. "Strange to see anyone up yet." She finished finally.

((XD Hope you don't mind that.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameheart123 Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:14 am

Talonsky noticed Ezziestar's change of tone, but didn't want to address it. He wanted to address it, but it wasn't in his place to. If his leader didn't want to open up, she did not need to. Just because you're a leader doesn't mean you have to shield yourself from us, he wanted to say. But he didn't. He shrugged instead.

"It's been difficult sleeping lately," he mewed, deciding to be short and to the point," I am not a huge fan of this camp. But my input doesn't matter, of course. The clan is always first." He looked her in the eye, awaiting his leader's reply.
Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Ezziestar's whiskers twitched, Yes... sleep is rather difficult at times...
She listened carefully before speaking, "Your input is just as important as the next cat." Ezziestar drew a paw to her face as she began to groom and try to tidy up a spot on her paw where the fur didn't lie right.

She paused her grooming, slowly lowering her paw , however without fully placing it on the ground again she asked, "What are your concerns?" Her deep blue eyes were now focused on the tom as she quietly awaited his response.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameheart123 Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Talonsky thought carefully, taking a few moments to answer. His frozen blue eyes were deep in thought. "I feel that the camp is kind of vunerable," he replied," The camp is fine when it comes to living space, but I feel as if it would be difficult to defend. The ordeal with the Mudbloods has left me paranoid."

He personally wanted to fortify the camp more; the old camp had withstood countless invasions and attacks. If the old one could've been destroyed, with all of its fortifications and warriors, what could this camp do with a smaller number to defend it?
Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:08 pm

Ezziestar nodded in understanding. He's right, we don't have much to protect us like the old camp had... we're more open to attacks, but...

She then responded, "If our old camp had somehow survived the fires, I would have rather stayed where we were. I understand your concerns, however." She straightened up, "We have to stand as strong as we can here."

Ezziestar began to look off into the distance again, memories flooding her of the old camp and territory.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameheart123 Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:02 am

" You're right," agreed Talonsky,"those other clans will be damned if they think that they can mess with us! I'm done playing nice!" He could feel his voice get louder with emotion," Too many of my friends are gone for me to just sit and let it happen again. I swear to Starclan that I'll..." his voice choked up.

He shook his head, getting rid of the memories that were trying to crawl back into his mind. He looked away from his leader, calming himself down. I can't get like this, He realized, I must stay strong for the clan. He took a glance at his leader, but looked away just as quickly.

Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Talonsky's voice broke into Ezziestar's thoughts. She turned her attention back to the grey warrior, her eyes showing slight concern. "I know how you feel Talonsky." She turned away briefly, "We lost many good clan members that day, but we need to try and be strong. We can't allow their efforts to go in vain."

She sighed, I lost my mate in it all... How did it start for you Stormclaw? Are you even alive? Despite trying to convince herself of the matter, she felt sorry for him. However she couldn't forgive him for the things he had done.

Would he ever change? Would he be able to come back home? I don't think the clan would allow it.
Ezziestar sighed inwardly.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameheart123 Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Talonsky only nodded, his mind elsewhere. He noticed that his leader was in a similar state, so he turned, assuming the conversation was over.

He noticed conversations with leaders were often like that. Their minds were so focused on so many things, with small talk with their warriors almost at the bottom of their list of important things. Even then, they were able to take in their warriors' inputs and opinions. Lokistar perfected that. That's why she had so many friendships and connections. That's when Talonsky realized that Ezziestar was becoming a lot like Lokistar.

Before Lokistar's death, and Ezziestar had been Ezziesong, Talonsky wasn't sure about her allegiances. She had ties with those outside of the clan, which made him question her loyalty. He wasn't a fan of cats who had committed treason, such as Oak and the late Daystar. Talonsky was a lot like his deputy, Swiftwind, in that regard. He figured Ezziesong was in a similar crowd, but in the fire that had claimed so many lives, she had truly proven her loyalties. Now. as a leader. Talonsky was sure that she would always have the clan's safety at top priority. The gray warrior had no qualms about dying for her.
Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:25 am

Ezziestar closed her eyes, she knew she needed to organise another patrol, however, she wished to wait until all the rest of the clan woke from their sleep.

Ezziestar felt the sudden urge to go on a patrol of her own, she looked about the camp, choosing to wait until there were enough warriors awake to guard the camp while she was gone.

"Talonsky." Ezziestar began, breaking the silence that she was holding, "When the clan wakes up, I plan on going around our borders again."

She paused, to allow her sentence to sink in before continuing, "Can I trust that you could go on a hunting patrol with Honeyfang? I'll speak to Swiftwind soon about taking care of camp whilst I'm gone."

She paused, before quickly adding, "Please keep an eye out for any good hunting spots." She quietly purred, "After all, the sooner we locate the spots the better."
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameheart123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:15 am

The gray warrior Talonsky took a short second to reconstruct his attitude, his posture relaxing. Screw insecurities, he thought, assuming a prideful posture, his tail raising slightly and his ears raising even more subtly.

Talonsky nodded, a smile full of confidence on his face. " Of course you can trust me," he mewed," What is there not to trust me with? It's only hunting. What am I going to do? Tell the rabbits of our camp's location and weaknesses?" He laughed, somewhat half-heartedly.

"You can trust me to get it done," he said, slightly more seriously," Honeyfang better keep up with my hunting skills."
Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:53 am

Ezziestar purred, "Of coarse." She dipped her head apologetically, "I don't doubt your capabilities or loyalties, Sorry, there's just been so many good cats who became traitors..."
Her voice trailed off as she thought of Stormclaw again.
She then quickly recovered, "I guess it'll take a bit longer for me to get over."

Her voice was cheerful, however it was obvious that she was masking her mood. She began to groom her chest fur to calm herself, before dipping her head and heading towards where her warriors were resting.

As Ezziestar approached the den, she quietly called into it, "Swiftwind, are you awake?"

Ezziestar's calls managed to arouse Stonepaw from his sleep. In the apprentice's den, the young tom sat up and yawned. Before stretching and looking about the Apprentice's den.

He slowly and quietly left the den, proceeding to groom himself, ready for the day.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top