The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Quester's Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quester's Topic Empty Quester's Topic

Post by Longstorm Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Tala of CityClan, an elderly she-cat, was in a small den with DewClan queen Brambleleaf, and her kits.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Quester's Topic Empty Re: Quester's Topic

Post by Ezziestar Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:55 pm

It wasn't long since Nightkit managed to sneak out and Brambleleaf began to notice. "How could I have let this happen?" Brambleleaf questioned through clenched teeth.
Eaglekit and Dreamkit watched in silence, fully aware of when their sister disappeared. However, neither of them were bold enough to step forward and tell their mother.
She'd kill us! Eaglekit thought rather disappointed.
Why can't I seem to be able to tell her? Dreamkit wondered, her feelings of disappointment kept her face emotionless, for the sake of their sister.

"Did any of you see her leave?" Brambleleaf turned to ask her kits. Dreamkit cowered slightly toward her brother. Eaglekit's ears flattened slightly and he opened his jaws to speak, but quickly thought better of it and shut them again.
Not long after this Brambleleaf's ears twitched as she detected the sound of paw-steps heading in their direction. Her fur bristled slightly along her spine with the thought of intruders creeping into her mind. "Stay here." She ordered her kits, as she slowly crept towards the entrance of the den to peek out. Her claws were unsheathed, ready to fight off any intruders, and her tail began to twitch slightly as she lowered herself.
Eaglekit and Dreamkit leaned forwards a little as if to peek, but they remained obedient to their mother as they stayed put.

Suddenly Brambleleaf left the den, and all the two kits could hear was their mother's voice in a low growl. "What in Starclan's name do you think you were doing?!"
"I- I'm sorry Momma, I was just-" Came the soft response of Nightkit.
"You could've been killed!" Brambleleaf continued, interrupting her kit's response.
"Nightkit!" Eaglekit and Dreamkit cried out as they rushed out of the entrance to greet their sister.

Nightkit's ears perked up in glee as she was greeted by her older siblings. She playfully greeted the two with an affectionate butt on the head. However, the cheer soon stopped as soon as Eaglekit and Dreamkit recognised the glare of their mother. All three knew that their mother was far from impressed.
"I told you both to stay put." Brambleleaf scolded her oldest kits.
Dreamkit and Eaglekit both crouched down at the scolding.
"And you Nightkit-" Brambleleaf turned to face her youngest, with this Nightkit too crouched down alongside her siblings.
"Since when did you think it was a good idea to wander off like that? I'm not letting you off easy."
"I was just wanting to see where Mistlight was going..." Nightkit quietly murmured.
Brambleleaf looked up to Mistlight, then to Nightkit, then back to Mistlight. "Thank you for bringing her back to me Mistlight." Brambleleaf thanked her with a nod of her head. "I'm sorry if she was any trouble." With that she slowly turned to face Nightkit, whom began to study her paws.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:28 am

Tala, who'd been on the verge of drifting off, was suddenly perky at the reappearance of Nightkit and the young she-healer.
"What's all this now," she grumped half-heartedly, struggling to rise up on her forelegs to get a better view of the situation.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 am

"Nightkit's back!" Eaglekit squeaked as he circled her excitedly. Nightkit watched on, slightly amused towards her brother's behaviour. Brambleleaf sighed, "I am relieved that you're home Nightkit." She leaned forwards towards her kit and rubbed her muzzle along her kit's side, "But you still are in trouble for running off."
Her voice was of a calm anger, but Brambleleaf showed clear signs of trying to control her own anger as she reminded herself that Nightkit was only a kit and needed to learn somehow.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:00 pm

OOC: BUMP
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Mistlight was glad to have returned the kit to Brambleleaf. After a few quiet, understanding words something about queens and troublesome kits (as a Healer she would know these things, despite her young age) she vanished back into the rain, her paws a steady beat on the earth as she ran towards home...
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:25 am

Tala sniffed. Young whippersnappers.

OOC: That's a joke. It's such a joke, she's way cooler than this I swear.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:21 am

Nightkit took a small step forwards, towards where Mistlight disappeared, but she stopped, her ears drooped in disappointment. She really wanted to go with her. "Will she be back?" Nightkit mewed as she looked up to her mother, who began to groom her face is reassurance.
"I'm sure she will." Brambleleaf purred quietly, trying to make her kit feel happier about the situation.

((Hey I gave it a shot. Razz))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:59 am

OOC: bump? Runny? oh man.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:56 am

((The death of Nightkit's Family. Razz))

While Brambleleaf was wrapped around Eaglekit and Dreamkit as they all slept. She wasn't even slightly aware of the absence of the third. A pair of piercing Blue eyes glinted in the light of dawn.

The stalker crept silently towards them, and soon Brambleleaf awoke with a start as she saw a familiar face, so close to two of her kits.

Where's Nightkit? Wh- What did he do to her? Brambleleaf swiped at the intruder, "Why are you here Pineclaw!" Her hiss awoke her kits as they looked about them, shocked but dazed from the sudden noise.

"Are these mine?" He purred in response, the tom had a dark chocolate brown pelt, close to that of a black pelt. He had a bulky build and his blue eyes almost appeared to shine within the darkness of the den.

"No." Brambleleaf meowed simply, as she crouched over the two.
Pineclaw screwed up his nose in disgust, "Then where's mine? You're telling me that you had another mate after you took off, leaving me on my own in the cold?"

Brambleleaf quickly glanced at the terrified kits, their bodies small and shivering, their eyes were wide and their fur was fluffed up. "I'm saying," Brambleleaf began, as she turned her attention back towards the large tom, "that these kits aren't yours. They're mine."

Pineclaw didn't seem to like this answer very much, he arched his back, spitting in rage. To all their surprise, Eaglekit stepped in front of both his mother and sister.
"Eaglekit! What are you doing?" His mother meowed desperately, trying to call him back.

The young kit rushed at the strange cat, attempting to bite his hind leg. Unfortunately, the young kit still had his milk teeth, so it didn't hurt Pineclaw one bit.

"Brave one huh?" Pineclaw chuckled as he easily swatted the kit away before picking him up by the scruff.
"You let go of him!" Brambleleaf snarled as she leaped forwards to try and retrieve him. Pineclaw tossed the kit in the air before tackling the queen to the ground. He held a paw to her throat and she struggled beneath his muscular frame. She began to loose her breath and she watched as everything began to black out.

With her last ounce of strength she choked out her final words towards her kits, "Run."
Once she lost her ability to fight, she went limp. Pineclaw was satisfied she was dead, however to make sure he bit down on her throat, a killing bite like that used on prey.

The kits took off after they saw the glare of the tom turn to them, crimson edged his mouth as he began to raise his head, licking his jowls to clean them.

Eaglekit shoved Dreamkit towards the entrance of the den, "Go, Let's go!" Eaglekit squeaked at his sister. The two took off as fast as they could, the tom was hot on their heels. He struck the two down as quickly as he did their mother.

He looked over their bodies, "Pathetic." He growled as he began to groom himself. He stopped when he noticed two strange cats approaching, one being a young kit, the other a stranger.

Nightkit's eyes were wide with shock, as she saw a large tom standing over the bodies of her siblings.
"No!" She raced forwards, tears filled her eyes. A gush of wind came from behind her, forcefully causing Pineclaw to move back.
What's this?! He thought to himself. Something about the kit made him feel fear.

He soon took off, leaving Nightkit to rush into the den to see if her mother was OK. Only to find she was in just the same condition.

"Momma." Nightkit cried as she collapsed next to her mother's body, "Momma... Wake up... Please..." Her pleads were interrupted by her crying. From this she knew... she'd never see her mother alive again.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:55 am

Meanwhile, Tala hadn't made a sound because she too, was dead. No explanation, she had walked off into the woods and just plain died.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:00 am

Hard on Nightkit's heels was Mistlight, and her teeth were bared and she snarled with a dark fury at the retreating stranger. She only followed him a few great bounds away from Nightkit before turning around and standing at Nightkit's side.
Mistlight looked over Brambleleaf's body with a skillful eye and knew that there was nothing left that she could do for the DewClan queen.
With a little searching she uncovered the bodies of Dreamkit and Eaglekit as well, and knew too that their little spirits had left their bodies long after Mistlight had the chance to help them.
She closed her eyes as grief swept through her. Oh, StarClan, she thought with sorrow. Mistlight looked up to the clearing skies of dawn for any lasting glimmer of starlight and was filled with even more grief when she saw none for all sunlight that had begun to flood over the valley.
Mistlight murmured words of consolation and kindness to the grieving Nightkit.
She knew that they would need to bury these three, and soon. Then the two would move on, and this time they would find DarkClan.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Nightkit continued to sob softly over the motionless body of her mother. She paused, lifting her head, her blue eyes clouded with tears as she heard Mistlight murmur something to her, however she didn't quite understand entirely before she lay down, crouched next to Brambleleaf. "Momma..." She sniffed, her fur fluffing up as if she was cold, however she didn't feel it. She got to her paws slowly, padding out towards where she saw Eaglekit and Dreamkit lay.

"Eaglekit? Dreamkit?" Her voice was shaken with emotion as she nudged both in turn, receiving the same result as her mother. Nothing. She sniffed back a tear before using all her strength in the mud to push her sister, followed by her brother. She pushed and tugged both to be next to her mother.
"We, we need to be together." She whimpered as she crouched down amongst them. "I-it's cold to stay outside."

The tears began to roll down her cheeks again, darkening the already darkened streaks down her cheeks from her eyes. She lay down near them, suddenly tired after crying.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top