The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Frostfire of Dewclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frostfire of Dewclan Empty Frostfire of Dewclan

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Name:Frostfire
Alliance:Dewclan
Appearence:Frostfire has a sleek white body with cold blue eyes.Her body size is normal for a cat her age.
Personality:Frostfire is a cold,young warrior with fire in her eyes. She has a spirit that is inbreakable, and is very, very stubborn. When in a fight her mere presence can scare others beuse shes a menacing, intimidating aura surronding her. The only one who can tolerate and control her is the leader, and her sister. Others she usually overpowers in some way or another.
History: Frostfire was born as the elder sister of a passionate she-cat and a fun-loving father. She aways seemed to have a rebellious, passionate, intimidating arua about her, unlike what her parents wanted her to be. When in aporenticeship she learned everthing with painstaking accuracy and became a warrior quite quickly. The leader then, gave her the name Frostfire to emphaize how passionate she was, unlike her gentle sister Petalsong, who became a warrior moons after Frostfire did.
RP Example:
“Oh Petalsong, you're always worrying about me. Let it go for once will you?” Frostfire said irriatbly. For starclan's sake, she was already a warrior!

Back to top Go down

Frostfire of Dewclan Empty Re: Frostfire of Dewclan

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 am

Alright! Hi there! I RP Dewdrop, the deputy (Daystar is dead now!) of DewClan!

Because DewClan is a "new" Clan, your history is great! I'm just not sure about "Frostfire," just because the two words seem to cancel each other out. The suffix "Storm" describes a cat who is strong and ferocious. Maybe Froststorm or Firestorm? Lightningstorm? Stormflame? Stormfrost? (You don't have to take those last two seriously.)

And are you going to make Petalsong? She sounds as interesting as Frostfire does! Ooooh, and which side are you on? One half of DewClan went against Daystar's orders and all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:01 am

Well her name is kind a the point because her leader would have had a really hard time figuring out a name ......but Froststrom souns nice, too!
I think she'll be with the Tawneyclanners. Her sister too. As i stated she'll be very sweet and kind unlike Forstfire and the two will always have a sisterly fight. Only verbal, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 am

Actually, I like the name Frostfire. You may say it's kinda an oxymoron, but actually, when I think of it, I think of the first Power of Three book. Where all the catnip died out because of the frost. The frost and harsh weather killed off all the useful remedies, like a fire would.

It's like saying you can be cold, but can attack with the strength similar to fire.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 am

I suppose "Fire" has become an acceptable suffix what with there being Blackfire in DarkClan. And there have been even more interesting names in the past...

Alright, I'm convinced! Augsp, if you want your cat to be named Frostfire, then Frostfire she will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:25 am

MI named her Forst because her parents would have likely gievn her that and then fire because she wasn't anything like her parents expected her to be unlike her sister Razz but i guess both works.
Okay! So I'll start posting? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top