The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Pretty little creatures.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty little creatures.  Empty Pretty little creatures.

Post by Loki Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Falsecall's large paws fell flat on the ground, Life ghosted along in his brother's wake and Bisqit followed along.
"So those little leaches have finally dropped off my damned hide, that's fine by me. We never needed the Dewclan cats anyway, we just needed their knowledge of the lands, yes that is all."
"Of course brother, Those Bellow whisper to me that the other half are trespassing the grounds of Abbysclan."
"Of course, can you see how desperate we've made them life? Can you see that the stress has finally landed.
This is what we've waiting for Life, it's the perfect moment to strike. Bisqit!"

The white tom rounded on the smallest of the three, for a moment a touch of compassion tickled the light in his odd eyes. "I want you to find Stormclaw and Fallenwing, my top generals. I need them, fetch them quickley
now!"
"Intriguing," Life purred, "You think now is the right time to strike?"
"Yes, now," Falsecall's tone softened, "I've been thinking. Patience brings good things but why wait when you have the power to take it?"
"You think we have that?"
"I know we have that, are you doubting it?"
"Those Bellow don't seem to doubt."
"I've never spoken to them Life. I've never had a sign or a message and I am the Lord, I am the king!"
"They only speak to the one with eyes open to them, brother. Eitherway it does not matter, you can trust my words."
Falsecall turned his head away warily as he thought of Life's words. "I suppose," passed his lips.

OOC:
Join in NK and EZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pretty little creatures.  Empty Re: Pretty little creatures.

Post by Ezziestar Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Stormclaw was returning to the clearing, he heard Falsecall mention his name, and he trotted over, "You called?" He meowed cooly.
As he made his way over, an image of a jet black cat appeared before him, he shook his head, to clear it. He looked at where the cat was, and it was gone. I must be going mousebrained, there's no one there. He nodded in acknowledgement to Life and Bisqit before turning all of his attention to Falsecall.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:02 pm

"Assemble your platoon, we will be attacking the Bloodstones within the next rising of the sun. You will be going with Platoon 6, and will be attacking directly from the south side."
He nodded to himself, "does that sit well with you Stormclaw?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:02 am

OOC: OH LORD! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I POSTED WITH FALLENWING!!!

IC: "Falsecall! What is the meaning of this!" A stubborn Falsecall appeared through the former bramble entrance of the camp, "Interrupting my platoon's training session? Any foo..." He paused, glaring towards Stormclaw, his piercing blue eyes noticing the toms obvious look. An obvious look of something told more then once in the Mudblood ranks.

"Another fight, I'd presume?" Fallenwing's eyes fell to only to boredom, but treaded towards Falsecall with as much pride as he could muster with anger still slightly seeping through his skull. If my anger overthrows me, I'll be ending up with a broken tawnyclan traitor and a bucket of rogues.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:59 am

"Oh, Fallenwing," Falsecall turned and laid eyes on the tom, "You will be leading your platoon against the South of these fools. We're attacking come the second rise of the sun."
"QUAIL!" He called impatiantly.
The long haired white tom literally pranced over, Honey hovering by his side, "you called? My lord?" He purred.
"Yes. I did." He frowned then ordered, "make sure everyone is ready, training, feeding whatever..."
"I'll spread the word," Quail grinned and dipped his head before finding the nearest captain.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 am

Fallenwing dipped his head in shame towards Quail. His spring was one to see in a pitiful Apprentice urging to get moss off his paws. Either way, he cleared his mind once more. " I myself would enjoy getting a better look at the land before pouncing out like a fox off a cliff." He turned to the entrance of the camp. "Is there any higher platform in this forest to see Bloodstones from?"
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:20 pm

"You'll have to go to the edge of this forest,! Falsecall mewed thoughtfully then added, "take Stormclaw with you he knows these lands best."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu May 02, 2013 2:53 pm

As Falsecall told Stormclaw that he was leading Platoon 6 into battle; Stormclaw's claws unsheathed as he responded, "It'll be an honor." Then he heard Fallenwing before seeing him make his way over. "I swear that he is so loud he'd warn the clans before we even get to strike..." He muttered underneath his breath. When he saw Fallenwing's eyes appearing to glare at him, Stormclaw only glared back. He really didn't like Fallenwing.
"Very well." He meowed to Falsecall, before getting to his paws and begining to lead the way towards the Bramble entrance.

((I really could imagine Stormclaw having like a strong rivalry with Fallenwing. XD Imagine a comedic rivalry, where they'd be drawn as chibis. Anyways... enough of that.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri May 03, 2013 7:06 am

Fallenwing took only a short glance towards Stormclaw, only the slightest twitch of his tail showing uncertainty or anger, and even that was slight.
"So, Stormclaw, We'll leave in an hour." He simply mewed, standing up, and walking away, softly, but firmly calling to his underling. But strangely, to him.. Being beside a weak and helpless figure made him feel like how it all was back home. And now.. Even with the feeble mind Makka had. It seemed too much like his daughter.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat May 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Stormclaw paused in mid- stride, his ears twitched in annoyance, however, he turned around to face Fallenwing. He almost growled a reply, but forced himself to speak in a hidden tone, "Very well." His voice was almost audibly easy enough to detect his distaste, however, he knew it wasn't going to make Fallenwing change his mind. Stormclaw hastily made his way to sit on his own, he then began to bite and groom his pelt.
It felt horrible, his pelt did, for it hadn't been a short time since the last time he cleaned it. As his eyes were closed and h continued to groom, he had a long missed memory come to mind.
He and Ezziesong, when they were together and everything was working out, It's not my fault that she can't see my strengths, is it? An eerie voice hissed in his mind, "She'll never truly appreciate you... not as long as that ROGUE is around!"
Stormclaw paused in his grooming, "You have to admit it's true... don't deny the fact!"
No! She doesn't hate me.
Stormclaw tried to comfort himself with that idea.
"Admit it! She hates you and you know it! They all do! All of those clan scum!"
Shut up!
Stormclaw unsheathed his claws, without a word he stormed to the entrance of Tawnyclan's camp. He needed to let off his anger in some way. He continued to march along the border until he was aware of being alone.
((I'll continue this part on the territories and borders board... Very Happy I can't believe how much I like to rp Stormclaw))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum