The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

New cat! :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New cat! :3 Empty New cat! :3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Name: Bloodclaw
Alliance: A loner, but a strong one.

Appearance: Bushy, deep red chest fur, deep red paws on hind legs, long claws, three deep red teeth patterns above his right eye, golden eyes, about 1/4 of a metre high.

Personality: A greedy, uptight tomcat is Bloodclaw. He cares for no thing but himself, and trusts no other cat. However, he is too underestimating, cocky - therefore, he tries to confront clans on his own, and he definitely pays for it in the end. He is very outgoing in a pushy way.
If he is threatened, he will always take it as a joke.

History: Bloodclaw never met his parents. He states he doesn't care, but if you look deep into his bloodthirsty eyes you will find this isn't true. 
He has been a loner all his life, and still is - but is proud of it. He bullied the smaller kittens that dared to diss him, and that has formed his present. The only thing keeping him from breaking is knowing there is always havoc to wreak, things to rip to shreds, cats to kill.

RP Example: Bloodclaw marched past the trees, past the logs and the shaped rocks; they meant nothing to him.
Snapping the twigs under his paws gave him the similar sensation to snapping other cats' bones, he enjoyed this very much. He was a crazy killer with a never-ending goal to kill, kill and kill some more.

(Am I posting it right?! Please tell me if I'm putting this in the wrong spot! Tell me where I'm supposed to put it if so and I'll move it. ^^")

Last edited by DreamsOfSkittles on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

New cat! :3 Empty Re: New cat! :3

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 am

HELLO! Lovely to meet you, welcome, welcome. What a Face My name is Longstorm, though most call me LS, and I'm an admin.
Very nice bio. It's reasonable that a cat will kill just to kill, it happens, but there's one thing we don't allow here, and that's red eyes. In reality, blue eyed cats with white fur (albinos, if you will) can APPEAR to have red eyes in the dark (it's a reflection of light), but that's only when they lack the special bit in the back of their eyes called tapetum, blah, blah, science.
Since we're not entirely realistic, though, we allow the red eye reflection bit in any color of cat.

That is all.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:51 am

Okay then, I'll change that about they eyes. Thanks for noting me.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:15 am

Deep red.. Like a tortoiseshell tom? Well, that's what I see when I read this.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 am

Yeah, I guess he is. He's called a tortoiseshell tom sometimes by his foes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:57 am

Tortie and calico toms are very rare. VERY rare. And when they DO happen, they tend to be a little gender confused. They act like females, they act like males, they act like females, they act like males, back and forth, back and forth. OR, depending on their mutation, they're sterile.

NOW - here's the best part. We're semi realistic, so the gender confusion and the being sterile is optional. I'm assuming you want neither, so congrats! You have a very, VERY rare cat! cheers

APPROVED
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:06 am

Moving to the place where this belongs!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down