The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

A gift for LS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A gift for LS Empty A gift for LS

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 am

Now, since my art block is now gone, I had drawn a gift for NK and I think it's about right if I draw something for LS.

If any of you guys haven't read...then read what has happened lately for LS... I actually felt quite sad for LS... and I wanted to draw something to cheer you up!

Smile Unfortunately... there's not much I can do about what has happened... so I decided to draw one of your cats.
I chose Tigerfrost, since he was the first cat I saw you role play. (In your topics)
Also, It's a thank you gift, since you and many others have helped me in this forum and us as a forum have grown close to being like family as some might say.

So, without further a due... I present my latest gift of Tigerfrost.

A gift for LS Tigerf10

Now... The description I found for him was that he was a traditional tortie with eyes of a shade of grey that was almost white... so that was how I pictured him.
I gave a slight glow around his eyes and the thing in his mouth is a freshly killed mouse.
I drew this twice (The first time looked so cool until my computer crashed unexpectantly.) and I hope you don't mind the white ring around the tail but... it looked kinda dull with no white there.

I hope you enjoy and remember that this gift is for you as a thank you for your efforts to keep the main story line running.

My next target will be a surprise. >Very Happy you guys can guess all you want... but I wont be telling anyone.
I've decided I wont upload this to DA... Because I want the guys here to see it first and only here. However LS has full rights to use this picture however they see fit. It's the same for whoever I give a gift to.

XD And guys, you can request a cat to be drawn, it'll be a great way for me to keep up my work.

This picture was drawn on Sai and took about 2 hours.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

A gift for LS Empty Re: A gift for LS

Post by Longstorm Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 am

You are just...THANK YOU. I love you
I sort of forgot how awesome everyone here actually is (and believe me, I feel horrible for that), but you're all absolutely AMAZING. There is MUCH LOVE.
You're awesome, Ezzie. Holy cr@p, you're completely awesome...aw, now I'm getting all weepy, so I'll just say thanks again.

THANK YOU. I love you sunny
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Smile That's ok. I enjoyed making this picture as much as it is to look at.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 am

AMAZING! I'm so glad you do your own poses, sitting and standing is boring >:U
This must be Tigerfrost before he was a bad kitty ^-^ though his eyes still look menacing... GREAT JOB!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top