The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Presents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Presents Empty Presents

Post by Loki Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:55 am

I'll have you're Christmas surprises uploaded later guys! I have to go see my horses quickly then I can come back!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Presents Empty Re: Presents

Post by Loki Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 am

Sigh... So annoyed at the moment. But oh well. Here we go guys >Smile
Presents Bad_dr10
Merry Christmas! I have given you eggs! Dragon eggs...
You're task:
You must choose a spot in the village bellow and then select the egg you want. The egg you choose will constitute to you're living in the village bellow. You can only pick one egg and there is a guide for how to pick you're dragon at the bottom of the page.
So here you are... the village:
Presents The_vi11
A-the farmer (members) only one member can pick this role.
B-the gate guards (member) two members can pick this role.
C-villagers/warriors/hunters (members) infinite spaces
D-Blacksmith (member) one member only
E-Jarl's advisor (Admin/moderator)
F-Jarl (admin only) only 1 jarl
G- the mage (admin/moderator) two spaces
H- watermill and wood lodger (member) (2 spaces)
I-windmill/breadmaker (member) 1 member

There is a guide to which dragon should belong to which village person.

Presents Eggs_a10

A- Egg is narrow (30cm tall) and weighs that of an average cat. This egg has no markings, it is also smooth and cool to the touch. Has a faint smell of damp wood.

B-Egg has a large girth (27.5 cm tall), feels as heavy as a jack Russell. Is mud brown and resembles a pine-cone. Rough to the touch and mildly warm. Smells of mud.

C-Egg shape resembles that of a chicken egg (20.3cm tall) weighs as much as two 2litre bottles of coke. Has a light blue colour and a surface like a swirling wave. quite cool, no sustaining heat. has no distinctive smell.

D-Narrow (45.6cm tall) looks very much like egg A though is darker, heavier and has a grainy texture. The egg is cool and smells of rotting leaves.

E-as round as a football (17.9cm tall) weighs that of an average computer. Is a shiny, blue and is smooth and cold to touch; smelling faintly of pinetrees.

F- Round (16.2cm) is as light as a dove, a pretty purple though is very soft and fleshy, warm to touch and smells of primroses.

G-perfect sphere (15.7cm tall) heavy as a typical american football, hard, fine surface. cool to touch and has no recognizable smell.

H-very oddly shaped (48.7cm tall) marginally heavy, strong shell, very rough. Has a cold temperature.

I-Narrow type (31.3cm tall) weighs as much as a standard laptop, covered in slimy sea weed, underneath it is scaly and soft. Smells of seaweed.

J- pointy, narrow type (50.1cm tall) weight is similar to 'A', brittle and slimy feel. worm-warm to touch. smells of sea water.

K-narrow (24.6cm) weight is same amount as a keyboard. appears boringly average. smooth, smells of mud.

L-round, fat (45.7 cm) very heavy, try lifting a Labrador before you attempt this. Is rough with ridges, very strong looking. smells of wet tree bark.

M- big round (60 cm tall) it would appear the rest of the eggs in the bag are as heavy if not heavier than 'L', this one is jagged and wet. it feels cold and sharp to touch. Smells nice but nothing we could place.

N-round, partially narrow (51 cm tall) feels silky but is quite strong, smells of pepper.

O- round, (49.4cm tall) is body temperature, rough and has many rumples in its hard shell. Smells of hot metal.

_GUIDE TO PICKING A DRAGON_

It his very hard to be exact with what type of dragon should come out of an egg. Dragonology is such a recent and dangerous study we have only been able to decipher twenty-seven common breeds, one of which has only been seen once as an adult. We do not know if there are anymore but it is a true killer.
draco interfectorem or better known as Buzzkill.

There is a specific route to dragon species dragonologists have made so far:
Wythern and antebrachii
Wythern are dragons that only have one pair of legs (usually hindlegs) They do not have forarms and are instead armed with larger wings, usually reinforced with hooks and claws e.g:
Presents Arkanian_dragon or Presents Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn0njBA16eT78F_rDH7xhByLVGS_5c-FXu9xdsq7HpAHe5MPl-
Wythern are faster than antebrachii. They are usually calmer but shyer making them a weak choice for battle. We found in a research that wythern eggs are usually smooth and narrow.
Wytherns are good hunters, herders, carriers and can perform arial jobs swiftly. They are usually quicker on land and in flight. Though this is not a definate rule as we have seen antebrachii hunt down wythern before.

Antebrachi have four limbs AND wings though there are two categories of this type: Brevior (shorter) and Diutius (Longer).
Brevior are dragons whose wings are attached to their fore-arms or have short fore-arms compares to hind;egs, proffering to walk on back legs (making quicker land movement) e.g:
Presents Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIZh9kIDujK8YsuxKivNcmu63i9Tlxsdd9oGh0AHhlKLgXh_Fl or Presents 2Q==

Diutius have four feet on the ground and wings on the back/shoulders e.g:
Presents Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT459V1rVL6wB2OYQhM3Q9O2c93TheMPOGHGlmlTc8F_D9Oksn6Jg

Antebrachii are stronger & usually braver than wytherns being built for battle. However they are slower and can be harder to befriend. They usually lay round, rough eggs with a lot more colour.
They are okay hunters, good in battle, can be bigger though may scare livestock easily.

You're dragons will hatch when you have posted at least fifteen times. You're dragon eggs will be updated until that period.
More can be made. First come, first served. Pick a application and an egg.
Should I go further with this?
Also sorry for the crap drawing my pen tablet broke and its hard to draw with mouse Sad
Merry chhristmas everyone!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:04 am

If I could be the Blacksmith (B) and have the (D) dragonegg, that'd be stellar!

(This looks like FUN. Your art is EXCELLENT!)
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:23 pm

I wouldn't mind the role of Mage (G) and dragon egg (M) I can't wait to see what I get! Very Happy

I love your diagrams by the way! Who needs a tablet when you have skills like yours? 8D
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:59 am

Could I be villager I) and have egg C).

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:26 am

This is getting good. cheers
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:15 pm

I want to make it a bit more serious. should I make a small category for it somewhere at the bottom near off-topic?
Oh my gosh! I was so drunk and hungover yesterday guys!!! I forced my mate to buy me a limited edition white-rum and tropical explosion... oh my gerd... I was drawing with a mouse while seeing rainbows and dragons... I need to lie down lol.
Do NOT drink a whole bottle just to show off. I just destroyed half of my brain cells!!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:35 am

You must of been massively drunk that's just outstanding.

P.S. Just skimming through that story you just posted made me cough after a segment of spit take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Oh, I was pretty heart broken when I wrote that BP. Its hard when someone you love to pieces rips your heart out. I've been helping him through it all... been a good friend.
He's actually backtogether with his girldfriend... the one who told him to go kill himself despite him being a hereditory, self-harming, suicidal d!ck head.
I sobered up...
I just feel like I really need a guy (weird...) though I always used to not care about boys but since all that... I need a guy!!! lol I'm such a freak... I'll shut up now...

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!!
SHOULD I MAKE A SMALL CATEGORY FOR THESE DRAGONS? SO YOU GUYS CAN BE INSTANTLY UPDATED???
AS SOON AS EVERYONE (NEARLLY) HAS PICKED AND EGG THE GROWTH SHALL START. OmG capital lock. I'm high on pepsi... anyway...
carry on.
Presents Present_for_ninja_kaosu_by_agnomenloki-d5pts2h
edit:
Nevermind I'm doing it anyway ^_^
Oh for LS:
Presents Ms_mage_by_agnomenloki-d5pu6eb
Your mage, I'll do one for everyone else as well Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:28 pm

ErmaGurd!! LOKI!!!!!!!! How I love you so' *no homo?*
I would have never expected this out of all presents! THANK YOU!!!! Also, I love what you did with my character's glasses!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:57 pm

I want:
Place: H
Egg: E

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:51 am

Ohh I like this. remember 15 posts. Message me when you've done fifteen cos' I hav already lost track :_P
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 am

I'll take A- The Farmer.. And another Dragon? Maybe.. But after my first one hatches and everything!
Then I'll take the risk of the two giants in my backyard!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:03 pm

X'D I'm back! And your pictures are so cool Loki! Smile
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Welcome BACK!!!!!!!! cheers *cries*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 am

Thankies. *Hugs*
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Could I have egg H and place I? (if it's not already taken, that is.)

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

OOH! Question! If the egg hatches determining on how many posts you do. Does this mean any RP post? Like around the site? Or is it limited to only this topic? Neutral
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:26 am

I think it was rp posts.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content