The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Yami and Blaze- What it will take and how it should end - CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yami and Blaze- What it will take and how it should end - CLOSED Empty Yami and Blaze- What it will take and how it should end - CLOSED

Post by Loki Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:24 pm

OOC: Browny points for Dramatic title, sorry Meany I completely forgot about these two  Embarassed, anyway I have fast forwarded it to the city. Soooo, here we go Smile
IC:
Blaze, his ginger coat now ruffled and ragged hopped up against the wall and sat on the top only to be joined by Yami.
His face as mottled and ugly his past life had made it's left side, still conveyed the worry in his amber eyed.

It would appear that they were on the edge, the two-leg nest in rose somewhere over there, patches of grass were somewhere here and thundertracks laden with monsters baring bright lights could be seen lurking aroung seemingly aimlessly.
Blaze was frightened, they had escaped the Mudblood cave but what now? His ears flattened as he shook away the rain from his head. Trench... I'm so sorry, he thought absently before He looked at Yami and mewed warily, "I'm lost from here, I don't suppose you know where we are do you?"

Last edited by Loki on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Yami and Blaze- What it will take and how it should end - CLOSED Empty Re: Yami and Blaze- What it will take and how it should end - CLOSED

Post by Meany Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 am

OOC: Hiiiii...

IC: Yami looked around, ignoring the smarting pain in his pads. Guess wandering damp tunnels isn't the best for a pavement-padding tom.
"We should head north," Yami mewed. "See if we can't find some familiar faces - well," he looked Blaze up and down. "Familiar to me and won't run screaming at the sight of you." He said it in a sheepish, apologetic way.
"Whenever you're ready..." Yami was beginning to tremble, the familiar rumble of monsters putting his adrenaline high at ease.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Yami and Blaze- What it will take and how it should end - CLOSED Empty Re: Yami and Blaze- What it will take and how it should end - CLOSED

Post by Loki Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 pm

OOC: Heeeyy! Smile
IC:
Blaze accepted that, though now he was beginning to shudder with anxiousness. With Yami saying that... How on earth were they going to ever accept him? He was next to useless? He had half of his face removed because he was a sniveling coward too frightened to stand up to his superiors and do anything about it.

"Okay them," He mewed miserably.
and prepared to hop off the wall.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 am

OOC: Cool Cool Cool

IC: Yami breathed out a long breath, trying to steady himself. "Okay," he tensed his legs. "Okay - okay, wait. I need a minute," he mewed in yet an even more sheepish tone. "But just a minute!"
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:49 am

"S'alright," Blaze mewed, not sure why Yami should be worried, look at me, Yami!
"I suppose its sort of a funny situation... Hey guys, I brought back one of your friends we just kidnapped, I hope you are alright with that? Oh by the way, can I join your clan?"
He laughed nervously.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Yami's ears pricked up. "You..." He was ready to jump off of the wall so he did. "You want to join CityClan?"
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Blaze looked worriedly at the tom, "I don't want to force myself upon you all... its just... I've never been on my own. Please?"
He had lost his best (and only) friend back in the tunnels. Had he been wrong to guess Yami would be hospitable?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Yami looked the tom over and nodded. "I guess. We have a bunch of cats anyways...But I wouldn't mention any of that stuff you said. The Council wouldn't really go for that. It's probably best to go unnoticed..." Yami sighed softly, thinking about the incompetent Council CityClan had been saddled with.
The tom licked a paw as he sat on the pavement.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Blaze instantly perked up at that, feeling shinier than usual.
"We can warn them can't we? Of Falsecall and his plans... Trench used to get all the information because he had a friend in the higher platoons... So he told me."
The tom passed a moment to look forlorn, until he exhaled the creased tension on his features.
"I cannot wait any longer, what is it like to live in Cityclan?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Yami held a paw up, hoping to stem Blaze's sudden outpouring of words. "Of course we can warn them. But I don't know how well any will take it. I'm sad to say that it takes some doing to rally those of CityClan..." He paused. "Living in CityClan is nice enough. There are those who work, and those who don't. We have gatherers; those are cats who hunt and gather discarded twoleg food. There's distributors; they distribute the food, make sure it goes to the right places, make sure it doesn't have rot or anything like that. There's the Council of twelve, and the Chancellor - they make the big decisions - and, if young cats want to join one of the work forces, they're called Younglings until they've chosen or chosen for a workforce..."
Yami made a 'so-so' gesture. "Then there's the cats who do nothing and get free food. We're not all too organized, but we're together and content, and, most times, safe enough. Especially since we have AbyssClan on our side."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 am

Blaze considered that, "I see. What does this make you?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:11 am

"I am a Gatherer," Yami gave a slight nod, kinda like a bow. "I generally visit the dumpsters behind shops and two-leg nests..." He took a moment to look up at the dreary skies and to shake water off of his face. "Right...it's raining right now...We ought to at least get under a ledge..."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 pm

"yeah," Blaze agreed as he too followed Yami's gaze at the sky. A dry place seemed most likable at this moment.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:50 pm

The two made to to some overhang or whatever.
Yami looked at Blaze. "When you join CityClan, what will you do? You wouldn't have to work, like I said, but it would be helpful."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:39 pm

"What will I do?" Blaze asked himself slowly... "whatever I could really, I suppose I'll start by giving them all I know about the Mudbloodclan. All I can say is we have a tough time ahead. Its a good thing your out of their... Yami, you might have starved to death. They've forgotten about prisoners before."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Yami's ears flicked. "That's over now," he pointed out, "and I'm happy it is." He sighed. "You're right, though; we need to tell the Council - or anyone who will listen - about MudbloodClan. The City will be better for it." Some distant thunder. Yami looked out at the gloomy sky again. "We should probably go on," he meowed.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am

Blaze nodded in acknowledgement, "by all means, I'm lost here-" He chuckled a little, "-lead the way, Yami."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Yami nodded. "Alright." He shook his damp pelt, making his silky fur stand out in a funny way. He picked up his heels and loped down the wet street.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:12 pm

Blaze trotted after him, gawping around a bit at the new structures he didn't think existed. He had to turn his head quite a bit, with the missing eye being a hindrance.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:07 am

OOC: BUMP for me what are we doing here?
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:50 pm

OOC: Shall we close this (I'd forgotten) and teleport them into a new topic actually getting into Cityclan? I think me and LS discussed them walking in as Paleclaw does?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:08 pm

OOC: sorry
YEs lets do that.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top