The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Silverstream going into Lokistars den with the kits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silverstream going into Lokistars den with the kits Empty Silverstream going into Lokistars den with the kits

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 am

Silverstream: I came to the outside of Lokistars den "Loki-" I broke of as the kits started mewling

Back to top Go down

Silverstream going into Lokistars den with the kits Empty Re: Silverstream going into Lokistars den with the kits

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am

OOC: Lets Rp this as if it was before the dewclan problem...

IC:
Lokistar looked out the den.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Silverstream going into Lokistars den with the kits Empty Re: Silverstream going into Lokistars den with the kits

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:13 am

(sounds good)

Silvertream; "Lokistar, I-I found them, these helpless scraps, there mom, was not from a clan, yet she didn't look like a kittypet or a rogue, and she had a clan name....." I went on quavering "her-her name was Fawnstep." the Queens name rung in my ears like bells "she had named her kits Dewkit and Fawnkit" I went to say more, but I found it hard what to say nxt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 am

"I see... If you wish to keep them they are your responsibility ." She mewed looking down at them, "Nightail may nurse them," she looked down, "Where was this Fawnstep?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am

Lokistar i need to speak to you.Oakclaw sais sticking his head in the den

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:26 am

Silverstream: I bowed my head. Did I really want to care for these kits? I looked at them then I was reassured I hoped The queen that already had her own kits to look after would help and understand "Fawnstep was in the middle of the woods, she kept saying something was coming for her and she told me to take her kits, Lokistar! She knew my name! I nodded then-then she seemed to dis-disappear" I shuddered remembering what happened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:28 am

lokistar i need to talk to you he said again

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:43 am

"Okay," Lokistar said dismissing Silverstream, "Come in Oakclaw."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 am

i was out hunting yesterday when i saw an abyssclan cat he said he would kill my friends if i didn't rain with him he made me kill two cats just for training

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:50 am

OOC: I thought you were gonna keep it secret... for the plot...

IC:
Lokistar didn't beleive hi at first then she mewed, "Which cats did you kill?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 am

ooc sorry
ones name was lost the other ones i don't know

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 am

Lokistar looked out and sighed, "Carry on with this training, maybe it will prove useful. And If Lost and the other were invovled then they must have attacked you so your not breaking the rules of starclan,"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:08 am

would you like to come and hide in a tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 am

"No It would be dangerous If I was discovered," Her voice was calm, of course it was, she already knew all this...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top