The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Smokie (loner)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smokie (loner) Empty Smokie (loner)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Name: Smokie

Alliance: loner

Appearance: Smokie is a short pelted, blue-smoke with light hazel eyes. She is small for a cat, but used to her size.

Personality: Smokie is usually an ongoing friendly loner, who joins into exciting events, or else keeps to herself. She likes making friends she gets to meet randomly in one of her queer quests of finding twoleg things. She used to be a kittypet, and so still uses the terms a kittypet would use. Even if other cats laugh outright at her usage of words like "housefolk" she tries not to care, and jokes lightly about it. But to anger her, is not a good idea. She seldomly gets angry, but when she does, her short hair bristles and her eyes narrow down to slits. But that rarely ever happens anyway.

History: Smokie's had a rather eventful past where she witnessed deaths and reunions amongst her friends. She's helped others find their families while dreaming of a true family herself.

RP Example: Smokie padded down the quiet thunderpath, trying to hold her breath for as long as she could, before having to take a heaving breath, inhaling all the bitter tastes left by the rumbling bellies of the monsters. She wrinkled her nose slightly in disgust and checked her paws again. Since the crossing of the rushing river, she'd had to check her paws every so often, just to make sure that her roughly worn down paw pads weren't bleeding. She cursed as she saw blood smeared onto her pads and the ground where they had just been. Great, she thought, now she'd have to get one of those medicine cats again.
She lifted her head up and sniffed cautiously, her ears flicking about, ready to alert her of monsters coming down the thunderpath. She heard none, and hurried over to the other side as fast as she could without hurting herself even more.
It must have been a merry sight, her with one paw up in the air, running on all three legs. She nearly giggled out loud, but grimanced again as her paw swept over the hard ground, picking up stones into the wound on her paw.
She needed a healer fast.

Back to top Go down

Smokie (loner) Empty Re: Smokie (loner)

Post by Loki Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Accepted!
You may now enroll this character in the world of the Outcasts!
Here is some tips and notes to help you along:
Dangerous paths:
-Abbysclan territory is most dangerous for your cat as this clan are merciless and cruel to outsiders.
-Tawnyclan (as is all the clans of the Outcasts) Is currently at war with a rogue clan called Mudbloodclan, This led to the fires that may be mentioned by other users. Tawneyclan's mass forest was worst hit and they were driven out by the Mudbloods, Your loner could be attacked or confronted by these rogues depending on where you are on the map.
The Map:
Can be found as a spoiler in mine, Switch's or Longstorm's signature under any post we enter on the site.
If you want others to join a post then make sure to do something like this when creating a new topic: Title- Open. If you do not want anyone to join or only selected members then e.g: Title- Private. Would be necessary.
Weather:
It's currently pouring with rain in autumn.
other:
The history can be read over in a link within the scrolling text above the index Smile
You can have money to buy interesting perks for your kitty in the shop. Your money count can be seen in the information under your icon on each post!
Any questions ask me or Longstorm!
Welcome to the Outcasts!
~Loki
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome!
Glad to know that Smokie's been accepted!
And the history is good, I read it before I decided to join. I was just like, O.o OH MY! I have to be part of this! I love the way the clans ended...
And thanks for the info!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top