The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

In His Den (this leads directly up to him leaving, jsyk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In His Den (this leads directly up to him leaving, jsyk) Empty In His Den (this leads directly up to him leaving, jsyk)

Post by Longstorm Fri May 04, 2012 6:46 am

Daystar was sitting in the far corner of his den, a shadow over his face.
He was mulling over the choices he had made when he agreed to MudbloodClan's offer of alliance.
I chose to sacrifice the thin agreement of peace all the honest Clans keep...I chose to make even my own medicine cat an enemy to other medicine cats...Now, I've paid some of that price. Jayleaf, I'm so sorry!
The leader sighed heavily, feeling much older than he really was.

Last edited by Longstorm on Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

In His Den (this leads directly up to him leaving, jsyk) Empty Re: In His Den (this leads directly up to him leaving, jsyk)

Post by Loki Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 am

OOC: This is gonna be fun Twisted Evil *cracks knuckles*
IC:
It was probably not the best time but Dixen entered the leaders den with mounting hesitation. General Ted had ordered him to warn the Dewclan leader that platoon six would be leaving for a meeting with 'the rest of Mudbloodclan'. He was told it was inevitable that they should leave and the Lord himself had wished for their appearance. This was either bad or good. Though the small Healer couldn't think for the life of him why it would be bad.
"Leader of Dewclan?" The bright ginger tom called, His body lowering into a gentle bow.
"General Ted wishes me to send you a message."
Dixen was sent simply because he'd done well to save the kit's life, even if the other had died... and their Healer too. He mentally cringed, this was not working well.
The whole platoon knew of the dirt being thrown at them in the form of words. Even if those words had been spoken in a hushed whisper. They still lay like a wet cloth upon their feelings.
Dixen's luminous amber eyes narrowed hatefully at the ground.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

In His Den (this leads directly up to him leaving, jsyk) Empty Re: In His Den (this leads directly up to him leaving, jsyk)

Post by Longstorm Sat May 05, 2012 12:23 am

Daystar turned from his corner to look at the tom. "What is his message," he asked calmly.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat May 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Dixen replied steadily, "Platoon six will be heading out just for tonight. We... we head for the large forest (Tawnyclan) for a meeting so we won't be around during this moon light," He frowned to himself before finishing, "If our absence is alright with you?"

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 12:39 am

NightOwl poked his head into the den cautiously and mewed, "DayStar? oh! you're busy sorry i'll wait" he settled down tiredly his muzzle was completely silver and flecks of silver dotted his face from age it wasn't easy to tell hat he should be joining the elders den in a moon or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun May 06, 2012 5:18 am

Daystar's eyes narrowed briefly before mewing, "Most of you gone? Shouldn't DewClan be concerned if the other Clans know about our alliance?"
He nodded briefly to Nightowl, still watching Dixen.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 am

NightOwl swiveled his head to be able to see Dixen properly it was common knowledge that the once sharp sighted tom was losing his sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Dixen sighed and mewed tiredly, "I think word has spread that we are in alliance, sir."
He thought to the Tawnyclan leader and one of her warriors trespassing a long time ago and
mewed coolly, "I think that we have established that Mudbloodclan and its allies are not to be messed with, under strict penalty."
He came up and looked more intently at the leader, "but even a healer such as myself could see that you understand that."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun May 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Daystar noted the subtle tone underneath Dixen's words and he smiled slightly. "Of course."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 8:01 pm

How do I put into words the fact that I will be retiring to the elders den in two moons? the thought flickered in the aging black tom as he sat waiting to speak with DayStar.

NightOwl looked every bit the elder he should be his once black fur was turning silver with age and his face was almost completely silver with age and his once bright yellow eyes were dull and were turning cloudy from blindness his right eye was completely clouded over.

He flicked a fly away from his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Upon Dix's departure, Daystar found he did not wish to speak to the elderly warrior before him. He knew that this cat would stand with those who would stay behind, and thought it best not to show his disappointment and sense of betrayal.
"Another time, Nightowl. I have much thinking to do."
Daystar dismissed the warrior with a look and turned to his nest.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 pm

OOC: ZOMG LONGSTORM!!!! cheers cheers Crying or Very sad It has been oh so quiet without you ma'am!
IC:
Dixen nodded politlly before he left and shrugged to himself.
He had a longer message tham "We are leaving tonight for a meeting."
The message had another part: "and we are not returning."
The ginger tom's nose wrinkled as he left the den.
I'm glad were leaving this godforsaken place, It is of no use to us anyway. Disgusting swamp rats, he thought spitefully.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top