The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

CLOSED Ezziesong searches for Stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Ezziesong searches for Stone Empty CLOSED Ezziesong searches for Stone

Post by Ezziestar Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 pm

I can't believe this. Ezziesong almost winced as she quietly walked around the border. Her body was stiff and sore, and her heart was racing. Her fur felt like it was rising, but she forced it flat, as she followed the scent and trail of blood. He has to be here! She had left her clanmates to search for him, deep down she knew he was alive, He's got to be!
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Ezziesong searches for Stone Empty Re: CLOSED Ezziesong searches for Stone

Post by Loki Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Wolffang had stayed with Tigerflame, who was steadily worsening as the day crawled by.
Skyblaze also stayed with Amunet while Strikefast and Solarstorm decided to follow with their
current deputy. Their features a mixture of concern and wariness.
"So this is the Abbysclan border on the other side of the river," Strikefast commented.
Solarstorm nodded as he limped behind Ezzie sourly, He needed something to take his mind away from Nightail's death.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Ezziesong searches for Stone Empty Re: CLOSED Ezziesong searches for Stone

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 am

"EZZISONG!" yowled Sunshift slowly limping in there direction, only a few treelengths from the group."I've l-l-lost him.I'm sorry." He had a devastating leg wound, which was dangerously long and deep. His voice was filled with hysteria, and it was clear he had given up on fighting the Muds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:56 am

Deeper into the territory filled with shadows and dark peaty scents, three pairs of eyes glowered at the group of cats.
They weren't making any movements towards the other-Clanners.
"Interesting," Razorclaw purred. "Tawnies on our flats." He rolled his powerful gray shoulders, his green eyes gleaming with curiosity.
"The fires must have driven them from their lands." Charmless spoke without inhibition.
Snarlgag's ear flicked as he mewed, "Looks like Mudblood has sunk their claws pretty damn deep."
The three just stayed where they were, content to just watch and listen. There was little chance the TawnyClan cats would venture too much closer to the great hill AbyssClan mainly lived on, as the rains were causing treacherous mudslides.
So they watched.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Ezziesong paused and waited for Sunshift to catch up. there was a flicker of concern in her eyes, "Are you sure you don't want to stay with the others? Your injury is real bad." And now it's crucial for rest since Glaciercloud hunts with Starclan.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:31 am

"Hey," Sunshift chuckled," if I die, then you won't waste resources for a helpful cause." He seemed eerily cheery about the thought of his death. Blood soaked his leg wound."Wolffang!"he yowled loudly," Now would be a good time for some brother bonding!" He was becoming mad, and he knew it. But that wasn't very unsettling.

Swiftwind stared from behind Wolffang."That's not good."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:49 am

Spidermist along with Oak and Thornpelt were near the rear of the patrol, just watching the hoarse voices of their clan-mates. Their clan was truly being bludgeoned, not just by the mudbloods, but the rain as well. With their injuries, Spidermist could assume the rain against all their deep and throbbing wounds would definitely leave marks bruises, and worse, more limping.

Thornpelt coughed vigorously between the two. Why did smoke have to hate me? He thought, remembering the eyesore that was when he was trapped against the blinding fumes.

Oak overall was the most secure he's ever been. Being back with his old friends, after practically years, did feel like butterflies nibbling against his sides. " I'd be amazed If we all don't die through this," he mewed out loud to Ezziesong. " Going down without a fight is not a choice, you should know that by now." His deep tone was creepily lower due to the smoke, making him sound a bit more of a menace Spidermist already saw him as.

OOC: Anyone else okay with me RPing Oak?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 am

Ezziesong almost hissed in frustration, “He has to be here,“ Wherever you are... I‘ll find you... We‘ll find you. Ezziesong noticed the trail of blood suddenly stopped, as if Stone was running. but there was not much else that she could see.
“If we are quiet enough, then maybe we can find Stone before a patrol finds us.“ Her voice was low, but she made sure she could be heard.

((I‘m stuck to using my phone now...))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Fri May 04, 2012 5:41 am

The three AbyssClannians stayed where they were, sitting in the pouring down rain. Even Luckless (OOC: I meant for it to be Luckless, not Charmless, but I sometimes get confused since they spend so much time together.) stayed stock still, not minding the summer rain one bit. As a former Servant, she was used to standing in one place in any weather for long amounts of time.
"They're looking for someone," Luckless murmured.
Snarlgag nodded mutely.
"Aww," Razorclaw murmured. "How sad."
Snarlgag smirked and Luckless looked over at Razorclaw, mirth in her eyes.
The three continued watching in silence. It seemed they might sit there forever until a strange impact caught in their ear furs.
One by one, they slowly looked around. Luckless's eyes widened, Razorclaw's soaking fur puffed out - even Snarlgag looked surprised.
"Move," he said sharply. The three gray cats leaped wildly apart, just missing the massive tree that crashed where they had been sitting only moments before. The tree groaned as it slid over rocks as a river of water shoved it further, then it fell over the ledge and rolled away with a crash.
The three watched the young tree slide away for a few long moments before Luckless mewed, "Time to go?"
The toms nodded.
"Those Above themselves couldn't have sent a clearer sign," Snarlgag meowed.
The three murmured something of an agreement then turned away from the TawnyClanners that were still so very far in the distance.
It's not like they'd be able to get any further into AbyssClan territory then they were.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top