The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Danny Phantom poll and fanfic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you a fan of Danny Phantom?

Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_lcap29%Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_lcap29%Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_lcap0%Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_lcap14%Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_lcap28%Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Empty Danny Phantom poll and fanfic

Post by Loki Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:28 am

I was and still am a massive fan of Danny Phantom! I loved it so much when I was little how about you guys?
Also I wrote a fanfic about it! I'll post it later Razz
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Danny Phantom poll and fanfic Empty Re: Danny Phantom poll and fanfic

Post by NKninja Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:18 am

Oh my gawed! I used to always watch it when I was a kid! Sadly I lost track of one episode and then it went all downhill....
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 am

There are a loads on youtube. Razz DP was something I couldn't get away from as a kid I was a mega fan Very Happy
But phantom plantet sort of wrecked it for me. I thought it was the worst ending you could give a show.
Butch nearly destroyed Nickelodeon and then gave us that? *sigh* DP was finally getting sophisticated etc
and there wasn't much we really knew about danny apart from he wanted to be an astronaut etc... character building was terrible.
AND the weird personality changes. Danny was real shallow in the first season then in the 2nd he was really noble and in the third he was a real downer.
I stilll liked the overall idea of the show, Butch let us down Sad
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Yea... Some episodes were a bit obscured.. But overall the concept was pretty epic! AGREED!
The idea that he can possess people for simple amusement of himself... Awesome.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am

Sigh, I miss the days when cartoon shows weren't about simply beating the bad guy, swearing/cussing and being a self absorbed idiot.
Ben 10 is overrated. Fairly odd parents could never replace DP and we all loved the last air bender.
Not that I watch ben 10 but I've seen enough from babysitting my cousin. I don't allow ben 10 or kung fu panda in under my roof, good ol' old tv shows for you Tyler!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:20 am

Holy crap YES!
When I become a mother (Which won't be anytime soon!) I will find all the shows I have watched as a kid, Like kim possible, The first seasons of Fairly Oddparents, the last airbender and defiantly more then the other junk they showed on cartoon network.. Adventure time? Almost naked animals? Regular show? Those disgusting, brain-rotting shows are irrelevant to our modern life... Or in other words... I'M WAY TOO MATURE FOR THAT JUNK!

Note: did you hear about the extension to the last airbender? The legend of Korra?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Heck yeah!!!
I think they should have based the dog thing's head on a polar bear though.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:18 am

Really? I thought that the concept was pretty well done.
I Can't freaking wait for it to FINALLY PREMIERE (That may be a grammar fail.. Auto correct gets you when your on mac)!
The concept of bringing it into when the former main character dies.. Metaphorically, i thought was well done.

That and I expect that when Korra speaks to Aang, that he will just take out his spinning marbles trick instead of helping... Korra: Screw this, I'm talking to Kyoshi!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Loved Aang, the problem with nick is that there is little next to none character development, they actually did a good job with that in Avatar. The should have NEVAR let Shamillion do a live-action movie of it!
Sadly DP had hardly any of that CD so when ppl write a fanfic of it we have to make a lot of things up, we know Danny wants to be an astronaut and wants a dog but there must be other interesting things about him they could of exploited like hobbies?
*Sigh* I hardly watch TV but when I do I'm extremely critical. I engage my self in:
Teen titans (Beast boy is MAH fav)
Jeremy kyle show
DP
How its made
most of the animal planet.nat geo wild graphics.
the rest of the time i sleep or work...
do you have a fanfic account?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Never heard of a fanfic account... How does it work and all?
Oh yea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HID2VK4bsEg
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm gonna animate that line now Razz
Fanfiction is a site where you basically write your own story or version from a cartoon/manga/comic/TV show/book etc
You can do comics/mangas as well but I don't care for that...
You can read other peoples and review stories too!
I'v been doin a DP fanfic and I'm only two chapters into it...
but I read Pearls fanfic for DP and its AWESOME!!!
though the only problem is that its rare you find a decent story with decent grammar which sucks but its worth it if you find a good one blah blah blah
Here is my DP story so far Razz
Also what happened to your DA account? and you told me to make an account on something and I forgot what was it?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

NKninja wrote:Holy crap YES!
When I become a mother (Which won't be anytime soon!) I will find all the shows I have watched as a kid, Like kim possible, The first seasons of Fairly Oddparents, the last airbender and defiantly more then the other junk they showed on cartoon network.. Adventure time? Almost naked animals? Regular show? Those disgusting, brain-rotting shows are irrelevant to our modern life... Or in other words... I'M WAY TOO MATURE FOR THAT JUNK!

Note: did you hear about the extension to the last airbender? The legend of Korra?
I watch Regular show so I'm immature?

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 am

Yes Smile
I can't watch anything that has no morals. That why I'm so uptight about story/film endings.
like in Soul eater, I loved it! friends are important, training make you stronger etc but they
wrecked it by standing on their own toes. Makka should have killed the dude WITH soul.
Not go it alone and spontaneously combust a scythe arm from nowhere, it kind of let me down.

The Arch in Bleach manga 'Fullbring' was nice. Ended quite abruptly I was hoping for a bigger fight
but I almost broke into tears when Ichigo said he wanted to bury Ginjo. That was really nice.
It goes with the; burying the dead brother.
After all He was messed up cos' of soul society...

Phantom planet crashed the whole DP franchise's for me though. Let everyone find out he was a ghost? Thats the sort of unimaginative thing Jon Favreau would come up with!
I liked how he finally went out with sam though, they deserved each other. Shame I couldn't see Polena's face >:U cos' she like phantom...

I think avatar:tLA was wholly a good one with a LOT of character development plots: very nice.

I'm gonna buy the box sets Razz
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am

Loki wrote:
Also what happened to your DA account? and you told me to make an account on something and I forgot what was it?

Oh, I transfered DA accounts. The link is in my signature.

And, don't make an account on that.. It's not a relevant site, and I found has bad ratings. Forget about it. Smile
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top