The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Stormpaw needs help. (Open to all)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stormpaw needs help. (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormpaw needs help. (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Silverstream: "one more thing" I said in a hiss "get off our territory Falsecall" I said disgusted I arched my back and my tail fluffed to twice it's size.

Back to top Go down

Stormpaw needs help. (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormpaw needs help. (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Silverstream: I hissed in annoyance and narrowed my eyes. I had to let Oakclaw and Stormpaw make there own decisions I waited for Falseclaw to get off our territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:01 pm

"SAYS WHO?" He laughed, "Isn't your leader in kit? Would you rather both dead?Or just your self?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Silverstream: I hissed "I never said I was gonna stop you" I narrowed y eyes "I have to let them learn" I trotted off

Back to top Go down

Stormpaw needs help. (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty re stormpaw needs help (open to all)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

oakclaw padded into camp feeling tired confused should i tell someone how would falsecall know i could teel them to keep it a secret

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:07 am

Stormpaw watched in surprise at both the stranger and the other cats, he nodded, "I wouldn't mind... but what about Ezziesong?" He looked towards camp, "I don't-" he stopped, then thought, Maybe she wouldn't mind... I could become a leader even faster with the extra training. He then nodded, "I'd be happy for that." He believed that he could show Ezziesong why she needed to listen to him, maybe she might even be proud of him for learning so quickly.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 pm

hello are you here oakclaw was looking for the abyssclan cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 am

Stormpaw sighed, he began to go back to collect his fresh kill, Ezziesong came out from behind a tree, "Where were you?" Ezziesong questioned him.
"I went hunting." Stormpaw replied quickly.
"You could have spoken to me first." Ezziesong replied.
Stormpaw lowered his head, "I'm sorry... I just thought you would have been hungry."
Ezziesong meowed, "Come on, lets get back to camp."
Stormpaw then meowed, "Can't I collect what I have caught?"

Ezziesong hesitated, "Fine, go collect your fresh kill." Stormpaw took off, unrevealing his fresh kill and brought it back to camp, Ezziesong followed.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top