The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Thunder,A Rouge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thunder,A Rouge Empty Thunder,A Rouge

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Name: Thunder
Alliance: Rouge

Appearance: Black with amber eyes

Personality: Thunder is quiet and usually keeps to himself,he doesn't like other cats,he is very hostile to any cat that threatens him

History:When Thunder was born,his family including him were attacked.One of his brothers and two of his sisters died at that time.When he was 6 moons,foxes attacked and his father died.When he was 16 moons,his mother died of green-cough.He didn't know any other family members and he didn't have any friends,so he made a promise to live alone.

RP Example:Thunder wandered around.He scented another cat and looked up immediately.He looked around and saw a gray she-cat with black stripes and white paws.He padded up to her.
"Hello,my name is Thunder.What's your name?"Thunder meowed.
The she-cat looked at him."My name is Siel.Thunder,you seem very familiar.Have we met before?"Siel meowed.
Thunder looked at Siel."I don't think we have.If we have I surely don't remember meeting."He meowed.
"Your name,it's also familiar.Y-Your my brother!"Siel meowed.
"S-Siel?Siel!Mother said you were dead!"Thunder meowed."M-mother...She d-died....I miss her so much."He meowed.
Siel looked at him."M-mother?S-she's dead?But how?How?How did she die?I know father's dead,but mother shouldn't be dead.How?"She meowed.
"S-she d-died of green-cough."Thunder meowed.
"What?Thunder,how do you know she died of green-cough?"Siel meowed.
"I was there.It just isn't fair."Thunder meowed.

Back to top Go down

Thunder,A Rouge Empty Re: Thunder,A Rouge

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 pm

A suggestion for future role playing?

Separate the beginning of new sentences from the end of others.

Other than that, APPROVED.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum