The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Eaglepaw/strike of Darkclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eaglepaw/strike of Darkclan Empty Eaglepaw/strike of Darkclan

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Name: Eaglepaw/strike
Age: 7 moons(if he's an apprentice) OR 1 Summer (if he's a warrior)

Alliance: Darkclan

Appearance: Long-haired and fluffy. His body is a sark smoky grey and black with light grey undertones. But once you hit his chest it's mostly a light smoky grey with flecks of black. It wraps around to the back of his ears and the tufts of fur that cover his ear are white. His face returns to the same dark color as his body. His eyes are an eerie liquid gold like an eagle's. He is not super bulky with muscle, but more toned underneath all his fur, which is perfect for deep winters.

Personality: He is a tom of many shades. He is quick tempered, yet just as quick to laugh at the silliest thing. He loves a good romp in play and yet it is rare that he comes back from a hunt without food for his clan. Strangely.... he likes the water despite the mess it makes of his coat.(Maybe he's a half-clan cat!!! -gasp- O: ) He is very clean and can be slightly hyper. He can almost be described as a kit stuck in an adult's body. He loves with all his heart and is curious about everything in the world.

History: Left at Darkclan's "door" as a kit. It is a mystery of who his parents are. But his actions and personality speak of Darkclan and Dewclan. He does not know this part of his past. They keep it a secret around him. Dun-dun-dun!

RP Example: Show us how well you play, and how your cat will be in the RPing world. If you've already made a character and RPed him/her you don't have to do this.

Sidenote: Just let me know if that history won't work. And maybe give me some suggestions on how to tweak it. But if it works than GREAT!(:

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw/strike of Darkclan Empty Re: Eaglepaw/strike of Darkclan

Post by Runfast Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Darkclan? Taking in a kit? Seven months ago? Pardon, madame, but that is highly unlikely as Thornstar was crazy then and Darkclan, as always, is highly paranoid by nature and wouldn't dare accept a kit left on their doorstep.
That, and I do believe we are finished accepted apprentices for now.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Hahaha, well considering the fact that I was not here for Thornstar's mental breakdown, I'm bound to make mistakes in the storyline. X3 So......... warrior then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm sorry, but no. We're not accepted new cats until after the big battle is over (Which is soon, if what LS says is true). Crying or Very sad
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Well poopie! U: Oh weeeeeeellllll. Can I be put on some imaginary waiting list to join DC? C: <---hopeful smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Suppose - why not! I'll ask LS to put your bio in the Hold section. One thing, though - the cat shouldn't be a half-Clan. It's just too unlikely for Darkclan.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Yayness(: Oh and just wondering when exactly is the big battle? Is it with all the clans or only those in the big prophecy? Because I remember reading a post by Loki or LS saying it was going to be around New Years or something. Because I go to my dad's tomorrow until sunday. D: So I hope it's not then. X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 pm

It'll occur New Year's Eve, and it'll be an all-Clan battle (except Coreclan and Searclan, they're too small) against Mudbloodclan.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top