The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Closer to Tawnyclan

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Closer to Tawnyclan - Page 2 Empty Re: Closer to Tawnyclan

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 am

" Buisness... Revenge? No, not enough... Vengeance? Yes! All the vengeance I need!" the strength in her legs began to loosen up. Even when she tenses, it's not enough to regain her balance. " Death... My brain is rotting from independence. To live alone has destroyed my state of mind!... Yes that's my true buisness."
Everything was finally clear! Her life and mind was decomposing right under her nose, and she had to stop it.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:10 am

Flight's ears flicked nervously and he glanced at Raven with uncertainty, and a pinch of worry.
The calico she-cat met his glance then looked back to Icefeather. "You've brain rot," she mewed suspiciously. The cats of Cityclan had heard rumors of such a sickness, but it was only heard of in forest cats.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:15 am

" It seems so.. And the only cure to my thought is-" her stomach clenched warily of the dear thought of the one thing for her to be at rest with the uncommon illness.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:46 am

Longstorm wrote:Flight didn't like this strange she-cat. Since he was closer to Rain, he murmured, "If she does anything, use your fancy Clan moves on her, would you?"

OOC: Again, looking for a cat who knows little of the Clans...

Raven's ears flicked in annoyance. "Tell us your business, Icefeather," she mewed firmly. "Or be on your way."
"I only watch them when they come out into the forest. I do not know any of their fighting moves just the ones I've taught myself.' Rain said.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Flight suddenly looked interested, "So - you don't know anything about the Clans themselves? You've just... watched them?" His tone could easily have been translated an incredulous, and considering what he'd said previously, it made sense.
Raven was only partly listening, more focused on Icefeather. She took a step back, not knowing (like everyone else) the way Rot was caught. "Be on your way, Icefeather, or be dispatched - that is the only cure for Brain Rot."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Icefeather instinctively went into a hunting crouch as the tribe cats had done and let out a quick hiss. She knew what the outcome of doing this would do, and she accepted her fate, even if it wasn't with dignity.
In the most uncomfortable way, she leaped and unsheathed her trimmed claws, clenching onto the back of Flight with no precaution of adding defense.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 am

Flight yowled in shock and 'flumped' over in his side, writhing and not really knowing how to get the crazy she-cat off of him. He'd hadn't any training, why would he need it? He was, after all, just a Council Member.
On the other paw, Raven knew how to fight. She spat and hissed at the other she-cat, fluffing up her fur and lashing out with unsheathed claws.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:25 am

Icefeather took the blow not dodging or attempting to retaliate the attack. The deep wound did shed a bit of blood.
With another limp usage of her claws, she swiped multiple times, attempting to at least give one blow in.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 am

Raven let loose a spitting hiss of anger when one of the she-cat's claws scored across her chest, quickly batting back and aiming to sink her claws firmly in her shoulders.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:25 am

Rain suddenly leaped on top of Icefeather aiming to kill her.
OOC: can I?

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:25 am

OOC: Not answering for NK, but you should take into account your own cat's strengths and experience.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:22 am

OOC: you must remember OC that this is a former clan cat, more skilled in battle moves then whatever your cat does. I know how I'm going to kill her Smile With Rain's injury, she'll be even more vulnerable. Let Raven take the kill blow, that and flight will be amazed with her strength as well.

IC: Icefeather felt the rogue on her back, struggling free from his grasp, she felt a spray of blood flow from her shoulder. Rain's killing blow just barely mussed from her neck. She hissed in agony as she bucked the Tom off of her back, vaguely taking steps backwards, barring her teeth over the anguishing pain that began to swell slowly. She lowered herself to where she was almost lying on the ground.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 am

Raven snarled as she darted forward, taking advantage of the sick she-cat's position, and bit down ferociously.
Flight, meanwhile, was thrilled to get away from the crazy she-cat. "She breathed on me," he gasped, wondering if he'd catch the same sickness she had.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:53 am

OOC: Germaphobic much?

IC: Icefeather yowled out in pain, her flank rising and falling drastically faster. With her hind paw, she attempted to lift herself up, Raven still biting down.
She felt the blood flow quickly down her silver pelt. But she attempted not to take notice.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Raven winced at the taste of the she-cat's rancid fur, but she bit harder.

OOC: Well, that's City cats for ya. What a Face
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:09 am

OOC: lol, City cats really are weird!

IC: With a singe of regret, she let out a yowl of agony. The pain had finally struck her; the blood flowed quicker and quicker until she couldn't feel herself breathing. Her throat was beginning to gurgle with what she thought was saliva, it was like she was drowning. She couldn't feel herself breath. She wish the pain would just suppress itself now, for it to end.
With a last gasp of breath, she collapsed to the ground, her nimble, blue eyes growing faint. Icefeather's flank grew restful, and that was all she wrote.

She was cured.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:24 am

Raven let go as the she-cat breathed her last breath, spitting the blood from her mouth. It had been a long time since she'd killed yet she felt nothing as she looked down on the corpse that was once a mad, living cat.
The she-cat turned to Rain and mewed, "I thought you said you knew enough about the Clans to teach u.? To fight the way they fight." It was not an accusation or a question, simply a statement. "Why did you lie?"

Flight looked down at the dead she-cat and shivered. Her eyes... they flickered out... He shut his eyes tightly and looked away; he'd never seen death before.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 am

OOC: (SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION) But someone mentioned in one of the OOC's (can't remember who), that you guys are in need of a cat that does not know much about the clans. First may I offer my services of Amunet or Feathertail? And second, why are you in need of such a cat? o:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:45 pm

"I didn't lie." Rain said. "What I meant was I watch them when they come to forest." I don't any of their fighting moves just the ones I tought myself."

OOC: For a leader of Cityclan ,but Rain is already going to be the leader.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm

OOC: OOOHHHH okay. You see I would say then that Eaglestrike could come in then since he's still waiting on bio hold. I could just make him a rogue or whatever, but I wouldn't want you to get anymore hostile than you're already being. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:33 pm

OOC: While that is nice, OC and I discussed him becoming Chancellor a while ago, so the answer is no.

IC: Raven held Rain's gaze then nodded. "What sort of cat would you say you are - Rain, was it?"
She moved away from Icefeather to sit in front of Rain, wrapping her tail around her paws in a none-threatening way.
Flight took point and quickly followed her, doing the same and glad to be away from the corpse.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:55 am

"Loner I guess, I've never really lived with other cats before." Rain said.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 am

Flight glanced back at the corpse - stop it, stop it, he thought fiercely. He looked back at Rain and mewed, "Have you ever thought about it?"
Raven had noticed Flight looking back at the Coldwing, or whatever the she-cat had been called, and mewed to Rain, "Yes - has it ever crossed your mind?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:47 am

"The sickness or the cat?" Rain asked.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am

Raven smirked for a moment. "Living with a group of cats," she corrected. She smacked Flight when she caught him looking back at the corpse again.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top