The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Talon (Loner Bio)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talon (Loner Bio) Empty Talon (Loner Bio)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:07 am

Name: Talon

Alliance: Loner

Appearance: Grey and black classic tabby, with blazing green eyes. They seem to see everywhere. Somewhat large claws for his size. Some scars from fighting, mostly along his sides. Only serious scar comes from dog fight.

Personality: Headstrong. Very Headstrong. Will never back down. Loyal to friends and family, and will fight to the death for them. Believes in Starclan, and knows they are his last hope. Very intelligent.

History: Born and raised an only kit, Talon learned how to fight, hunt, and fend for himself from his father. His mother was always remembering her past, collecting herbs, readying herself for wounds. Possible Med. Cat or Apprentice? Unknown. He learned how to treat wounds, among other things.

RP Example:
Ah, the life of a Loner. Talon loved it. No warriors, no Leaders, nobody telling him what to do. Yet, he felt... Lonely? Perhaps it was because his family was all killed by those wretched Twolegs. Starclan was his only family now. And even they left him stranded sometimes. No matter. Talon was not one to blame others. It was Starclan that led him here. But where was here? A strange forest, filled with cats of the clans? He had heard stories about some of them, and decided to keep to himself. A cat somewhere saw him, and yelled something. But by the time the others got there, Talon had disappeared into the trees, quiet as a ghost. "Mouse-brained little...." He hissed aloud, not caring if somebody found him. He wanted one to find him... Wait. What? He wanted someone to find him... Hopefully a single she-cat. That was why he was so lonely. But she would never have him. Talon the loner with a Clan cat? Implausible. Never going to happen. Yet, there was a small flame of hope alight inside him. Waiting for the chance to burn brighter. He pushed away the thoughts, and trudged deeper, in search of somebody to love. He began thinking of what could happen, after this. Love? Kits? Who knows. Maybe it wouldn't happen at all. Talon looked up at Silverpelt, and thought, Let me find love. Just once. A silent plea to Starclan. Hopefully, they would hear it.

Back to top Go down

Talon (Loner Bio) Empty Re: Talon (Loner Bio)

Post by NKninja Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:07 am

Oh lookie there!
WAZZAP MR. UNFORGET! So this is who talon is Smile decent, good.. I like it..

OH NO! I gotta stop saying OOC stuff in bio's!!!!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 am

FINALLY someone who capitalizes, punctuates and uses good words! Very Happy
I was beginning to lose hope...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Don't be so sour, GH.Some people are new to stuff like that when they type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Or plain lazy to move their otherhand to hold down the shift button Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:39 pm

That's how I was before you kicked it into me.
But yea, Mr. Unforget and I have a small Warriors Role-Play site. It's still a work in progress though..... Yurp...
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:13 pm

APPROVED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:07 am

Yay!
And to everybody else chatting on this, I DO use good words, I do own a site with Nkninja, and I have been typing for so long it's a habit by now. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top