The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

dark angels cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dark angels cats Empty dark angels cats

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:38 pm

name:moonlight
pelt:white with silver stripe down back
eyes:yellow
family:sunlight
about:has stronge connection with starclan and sister,has been liveing in twoleg palce for half a moon since her clan sandclan died

name:sunlight
pelt: golden all over with a golden brown stripe down back
eyes:amber
family:sunlight
about: has stroung contenction with sister, was part of the now died sand clan,was ingerd on the way to the clans so her and moonlight have been liveing in twoleg place

Back to top Go down

dark angels cats Empty Re: dark angels cats

Post by Longstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Okaaaay - here's the form you're supposed to follow: Copy and paste the code (this is a link)

And I'm curious about your cats - exactly where are they from? Are they loners or rogues? Please follow the given form so everything is as clear as possible.
Thanks!

EDIT:

Here is the form.

Name: What's your cat's name?
Age: how old is your cat? Months are Moons, a season is 4 months - i.e., you could put, 'My cat is four winters' that means your cat was born in the winter and is 4 years old.

Alliance: Who is your cat loyal to? Clan, tribe, pack - are you a loner or kittypet?

Rank: What's their rank? Note, to be in a position of leadership, you must ask the Admin.
If you are a Loner or Kittypet you just put that.

Appearance: What your cat looks like? Include; base, markings, stripes and eye color - cat must be realistic colors!

Personality: Please be descriptive - like describing a friend. How does your cat react to threats? To enemies? To friends? Any quirks? Please note that these questions are optional, but we would like some similar ones answered.

History: What's happened to your character before now? What events lay heavy in their heart? What past happenings motivate them towards the future?

RP Example: Show us how well you play, and how your cat will be in the RPing world. If you've already made a character and RPed him/her you don't have to do this.

You can copy and paste this CODE:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [i]What's your cat's name?[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]how old is your cat? Months are Moons, a season is 4 months - i.e., you could put, 'My cat is four winters' that means your cat was born in the winter and is 4 years old.[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]tom or she-cat?[/i]

[b]Alliance:[/b] [i]Who is your cat loyal to? Clan, tribe, pack - are you a loner or kittypet?[/i]

[b]Rank:[/b] [i]What's their rank? Note, to be in a position of leadership, you must ask the Admin.
 If you are a Loner or Kittypet you just put that.[/i]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]What your cat looks like? Include; base, markings, stripes and eye color - cat must be realistic colors![/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]Please be descriptive - like describing a friend. How does your cat react to threats? To enemies? To friends? Any quirks? Please note that these questions are optional, but we would like some similar ones answered.[/i]

[b]History:[/b] [i]What's happened to your character before now? What events lay heavy in their heart? What past happenings motivate them towards the future?[/i]

[b]RP Example:[/b] [i]Show us how well you play, and how your cat will be in the RPing world. If you've already made a character and RPed him/her you don't have to do this.
[/i]

Here is an example of the finished product:

Name: Examplecat

Alliance: Loner

Appearance: Examplecat is a small, thick-furred white cat with a few gray patches. Her fur is sleek but a little dirty at times, and her paws are strangely large. Her eyes are a pale green with lime green tint.

Personality: Examplecat doesn't usually run into other cats, so she is a loner by heart and definition. She keeps to herself and doesn't really care about others. If you cross her, she'll come after you and your kits.

History: Born into a loner's family, Examplecat was always the runt of the litter. Scorned by her mother and siblings, Examplecat ran away and lived in the mountains for years, learning to hunt and fend for herself. Recently, she came across a young kit left in the snow. Examplecat is caring for it, despite herself.

RP Example: Examplecat slowly padded through her mountain home, breathing in the fresh, cold air. This was life, for her. Being alone, no one to care about... Wait - what? She swiveled her ears towards what she was certain had been a pitiful cry. Who - or what - was that?
"Guess I have to go look," Examplecat grumbled, changing her course.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top