The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Talonsky of Tawnyclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talonsky of Tawnyclan Empty Talonsky of Tawnyclan

Post by Flameheart123 Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Character Bio

Name  Talonsky
Age  2 summers
Appearance  A grey tom with a splash of white on his chest and paws with frozen blue eyes. His build is balanced, with a broad chest and strong legs. He is slightly shorter than the average cat,
Gender  Male

Alliance  Tawnyclan
Rank  Warrior

Personality  He can be sarcastic and kind of a ____, but he means well. His sense of humor is harsh and dark.  He is quick to judge and impulsive, and struggles with following orders, due to his heated demeanor. He is ferocious on the battlefield and has no qualms with killing, and normally escalates situations rather than calms them. He is loyal and will die for his friends and his clan, and he has a softer side that he walls behind his aggressive front. He will choose loyalty over the warrior code.

History Talonsky was taken in as a small kit as his parents had both abandoned him. He was fostered by a random queen and was taught in the ways of the warrior code. Due to his non-Tawnyclan lineage, as he grew up he was constantly reminded of his loner roots. He ignored it, and after a while he was accepted by his clanmates as a true warrior as he proved himself through hard work and determination. He was able to survive the Mudblood attack as he fought off several attackers and managed to get away.  He is now ready to help build back his clan after the devastating attack, and he is especially angry as many of those that he had considered his family are now dead.

RP Sample:

Talonsky crouched low to the ground, his mind focused on the task at hand. I've finally found one, his mind thought exhaustively. He kept focus though; he was not done. The squirrel in front of him sat several tree-lengths ahead of him, completely oblivious of his existence. It stared stupidly in the other direction, not even doing anything. He could hardly sit still, as his heart raced on with anticipation. It had been the first time in days that he had caught any prey in this wasteland; When he had found this squirrel right here, he had been on border patrol! The fire had ravaged everything the grey tom had come to know, and this squirrel had reminded him of old times, where his nose wasn't constantly singed with the flavor of death and decay.

Talonsky couldn't take the suspense anymore as he pounced, his fangs bared and claws out. The squirrel twisted around, drips and bits of saliva frothing at its mouth. Talonsky barely had enough time to change direction and get out of the way as the rabid creature snapped at him. He rolled to the squirrel's right, thoughts firing off in his head. He cut them off as he got to his paws and faced the squirrel head on.

Instead of the usual beady black eyes, this squirrel's eyes were yellow and dripping pus. Talonsky had an encounter with one of these types before. He knew one bite from this thing and he was dead. As it charged him with its minuscule fury, Talonsky aimed a shot from his claws at the squirrel's chest that had been exposed. He used his strength to kill it with this blow, knocking it flat into the dirty ground.

"The ONE squirrel I find in this damn forest, and it's rabid," he muttered,"Starclan has graced me today." He left the squirrel's corpse to rot in the forest as he hurried his tired body back to Tawnyclan camp.

;

Last edited by Flameheart123 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Talonsky of Tawnyclan Empty Re: Talonsky of Tawnyclan

Post by Ezziestar Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:27 am

I see no problem with this aplication... Actually, one last thing, may I request for a rp sample? it's used to show us how your character fits into the story. So this could be a paragraph or so of your character doing something.

Once when this is included, I'll recheck, and most likely will approve your cat into Tawnyclan. (The clan that my main character is in fact leader of. XD)

The only exception to this is if you've roleplayed with us before. Smile
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameheart123 Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:13 pm

I edited it to ad an RP sample. Thank you!
Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Ok, looks good to me.

Approved!

Welcome to Tawnyclan! Very Happy
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down