The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Around the area

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Around the area - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Around the area

Post by NKninja Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:22 am

Spirepaw's eyes followed the tom, not daring to take a step from where she stood. Luckily most of the shock had flowed out of her by now. Talking did help quite a bit, but not enough for her to show her true cockiness towards these warriors.
Why in the world did they not know Roseclan existed? Yeah the clan didn't go to meetings, but there wouldn't be enough space anyways. They knew the Mudbloods, Core, Sear, and even the main clans all by heart. This made her think of how uneducated some of the warriors around here must be.. Even the white she-cat who gave such a menacing look, that it didn't even seem threatening.
If she knew they wouldn't attack them, she would laugh at how 'high and mighty' they looked.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Around the area - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Around the area

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 am

Frostfire followed after Foxclaw wih a cros look on her face. She could easily see how 'irritated' the apprenictes were,an it definately seemt to her that whether this Roseclan existed or not,these young cat's'mother or mentor had a seriously messe up mind,not even teaching them manners or respect. Maye the were just a pak of roge pretending to be a clan. That seeme much more likely.
So now were tey goin to be the messengers,fetching Maplejay and Ezziestar for these apprentices?
Great.

If they ran, not only would she catch the two,but she'd probaby rip the fur off their backs as well.
Her tail lashed in irriatation.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm

OOC: Oh yeah! Can you also have your characters grab Hollowstripe? She can send the message to Redstar in an instant.

IC: Spirepaws eyes fell to the floor. "... They don't believe us.. Why don't they believe us?" She expected this to be simple. It's not like they're going to let their clan sleep here or anything. Just an easy reminder of 'hey, we're on your side' idea.
How could they send something like this to a bunch of paranoid felines that didn't even know the clans around them?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 pm

"What do you think," Foxclaw murmured to Frostfire, glancing back at the apprentices. "Bring this to the leaders - or do we handle it." He personally wasn't too certain if this was important enough to bring back. They were just so-called apprentices, after all. "This 'RoseClan' just sounds like some kit's game to me. But I don't think we can send them off - they may tell the enemy about us." He hated the idea.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 am

OOc: Sorry for not posting >_< I just finished finals so I'm not entirely back on track and forgotabout this!!!! I'm stupid............ X(
"It's partly our fault. We should have stayed close the the main clans. This is how we pay for it," Nightpaw said in a quiet voice.

"Of course we can't," Frostfire replied simply.
"Why don't we consult the leaders first? They may know about these band of cats," She said, after a moment.
"Even if it is a fake, it never hurts to investigate further,"
Just this time. Only this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Foxclaw nodded once. He looked back at the she-cats. "I'll go. You're faster - you'll catch them easier if they run." The large tom looked at the Moonfall, wondering what'd he say to the TawnyClan leader.
But he wasn't going to leave before hearing Frostfire's consent.

OOC: It's cool Augsp! Cool 
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:28 pm

"Yeah.. I guess your right." The she-cat whispered in defeat. "But either way, we need to send this message to the leader.. Whoever they are. Oh Starclan, why couldn't they see?" Only seconds later did Spirepaw realize that the last sentence she spoke was out loud, slightly louder than her voice when speaking to Nightpaw.
Her ears slid down as she watched the she-warrior stop in 'command'.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:16 am

((Sorry....out of ideas.....ANd i also started to edit the posts.....))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top