The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Stormclaw and the battle with himself (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stormclaw and the battle with himself (open) Empty Stormclaw and the battle with himself (open)

Post by Ezziestar Sat May 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Stormclaw had marched out of where Tawnyclan once was, however it was over taken by the Mudblood cats, well, some of them anyway. A single calico tom had marched out without a word, his clear green eyes blazing with an inward fury, a clear sign that he didn't want anyone to get in his way was portrayed by how he walked and looked.
He was finally alone, when the eerie voice continued it's torture. "They know it's your fault! If it wasn't for you, you'd still be as weak as the rest of there Mousebrained kind!"
"Leave me alone!" He snarled out, his voice was so loud that all prey nearby had gone to hide.
"That's the problem." The voice hissed close in his ear, "I'll never leave you alone."

Stormclaw spun around, swinging an unsheathed paw at an invisible enemy. "I've had enough of you! Go away!" The voice didn't respond, in fact, it wasn't even an actual cat or anything that was real. Stormclaw was outraged, and he decided to let off the extra anger by sharpening his claws on a nearby tree, the image of him sitting with Ezziesong began to shimmer like ripples in water, before it faded out of his memory. "I will eliminate the problem." He growled, the exact image of Stone filled every part of his mind, "He will pay!"
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Stormclaw and the battle with himself (open) Empty Re: Stormclaw and the battle with himself (open)

Post by Loki Sat May 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Akaila enters, she is the very embodiment of stealth when she wants to be. Her amber eyes glint with pathos at the sight of Stormclaw. Mudbloodclan are not mass murderers... at least not all of them, Akaila knows.
She wondered whom he was speaking to and took in the scents of the air. No one?
She came forward and paused a fox length away. Should she intrude? She was a captain, why not?
She'd heard some of the 'powerfuls' speak to themselves like this. They were twitch and always had a stony guilty look on their faces.
She briefly remembered when Knife was so less angry. Back before he was renamed from whence he was a city cat. They only knew each other by a garden fence. The she cat shook her head as if to rid herself of sour memories.

"My lord?" She called softy as if not to surprise him.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stormclaw and the battle with himself (open) Empty Re: Stormclaw and the battle with himself (open)

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Stormclaw heard another cat approach, he stopped everything he was doing and turned to face the one that approached him. His pupils were dilated in anger, but as he saw that the one that approached him wasn't an enemy, his muscles relaxed, and his pupils returned to how they should have been. He forced the fur on his hackles to lie flat and he tried to look as calm as he would have been if it wasn't for that annoying voice that refused to leave him with silence.
He hesitated in responding, with fear that his voice would come out as a growl. Despite this he eventually responded, "Yes?" His heart began to pound quicker in his chest, How long was she there? How much did she hear?
Such thoughts filled his mind with questions, and for that time, he forgot his previous worries. "Did anyone need me?"
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 am

"No," She mewed simply and rolled her shoulders empathising what she had to say next which was: "I was going for a walk, you know these stressful times call for such petty things. And then I heard you talking. To your own self of course and naturally I wondered if you'd prefer someone to talk to instead. With no disrespect my lord, everyone needs an ear they can trust."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 am

Stormclaw stiffened, hearing such words sent a shiver down his spine, yet he managed to avoid himself to shiver. I wasn't talking to myself! It's the one that keeps talking to me!

When he heard the offer from her of listening to him talk about something, something he prefered to keep private, he almost snapped as he spoke hotly, "I have no need to speak at a time like this... We're about to go to a battle, and I feel as if I'm about to lose my life." He stopped suddenly, realizing that he was speaking as if he were nothing but a weak kit.

"Mousebrain! Now what else do you plan on saying? That you still have feelings for her?" The eerie voice spat back at him, Stormclaw acted like he didn't hear, but as the voice continued taunting him about his love for Ezziesong ((Because he still only knows her by that name)) his right ear would flick back, as if the imaginary enemy was standing right behind him.

Stormclaw let out a sigh, "I apologize." He meowed simply, "I'm just not feeling myself today."
Looking down at his paws, he decided to at least shed light on one aspect, "There's one she- cat I'm frightened to hurt... I don't want to fight her... and I know she'll be in danger... but how do you move on, when you love someone so much?"
His eyes were clouded in tears, a side he thought no one would see.
He saw Ezziesong deep in his thinking, he thought of the fights they already have had.
"Love is weakness... I just have to remember that."
Without waiting for any response, he got to his paws, and prepared himself to take a quick patrol around, to clear his mind.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:13 am

"I know how you feel," Akaila sat down and looked to the charred earth under her paws.

"I used to sit on the thin fence every day waiting for a tom to come by who I'd met as he patrolled the city... being a Cityclan cat.
I don't know why I loved him so much, I was young and stupid. He would come by and talk with me, land sleep under the stars with me. I had his kits but none of them moved then they were born.I was given word soon after that he was actually the mate of a Cityclan chancellor." She paused for a moment and wrinkled her nose, "A silver tabby she-cat who went by the name of Suki I think."

She paused and then nodded to herself, "All I knew was that she too had had his kits, two kits. I don't know their names but I'd never bare any animosity for kits so I don't blame them.
But I still felt in love with him, so when the Lord came looking for cats he ditched Cityclan and I followed him... a two-leg's mite..."
She shook her head, "But this she-cat won't forgive you, my lord, especially if she were one from this forest."
She looked blankly around at the graveyard of trees, "It was once a pretty forest."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:32 pm

As Akaila began to speak, Stormclaw stopped and turned to face her. His back was still to her as he meowed, "I'm sorry to hear that." His voice was quiet and calm. He then spoke with a more confident voice, "Ezziesong's different... If I get a chance to talk to her alone... I know she'd listen."

His obsessiveness about being with Ezziesong clouded his thinking. He almost forced aside the bad memories of what he had done, leaving him to believe that Ezziesong still loved him. With a flick of his tail, he turned to head towards the border.

((XD She can follow if you want her to.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Akaila turned her head away, she didn't care to follow but felt she should.
She stood, "and what would you say to her? Sorry I burnt your home and killed your leader?"
Akaila knew the name Ezziesong, had heard Life whisper it in Falsecall's ear. LIke he wouldn't know.

"My lord look else where," I feel she will never want you... and it is dangerous to go into battle questioning your preferences."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Not minding the company, Stormclaw remained silent as he listened to the request. What am I kidding? She's right... what would I say? Last she saw of me, it was obvious that she wouldn't let me back...

He halted, and sighed, "You're right." He responded, feeling rather defeated, "We're preparing ourselves to fight, and we can't be distracted by such weaknesses." His clear green eyes almost had the usual glow of hatred again, as the image of Stone came to mind.
"Besides, I have a score I need to settle with a loner that tagged along." His voice was of determination and a hunger. A hunger that would never be satisfied unless he spilled the loner's blood and took his life. This was also reinforced as he sheathed and unsheathed his claws, digging the earth beneath them.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Akaila nodded. Of course I am right, I am always right.
The white she cat licked her paw, calmer now.
"There are plenty of she-cat anyway. Brave and strong she-cats that are wiser to this land and time we live in. Brought up by tooth and claw with a strong will."
She agreed with herself there, "Any way, Mudbloodclan may have it's low points. But at least we care for each other now. It's not about kit production or losing elders to training exercises. The Lord says our bonds must be strong for us to win. Thinking of committing to a she-cat who doesn't care for you any more will onle discourage you and blunt your claws. You will one day be the full leader of this massive system. Your word will be law."
Akaila thought about their current Lord and wondered how he coped with the stress.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Stormclaw allowed the words to sink in, despite the thoughts that stuck in his mind. He began to wonder, since he took Lokistar's last life, had Ezziesong stepped up to be leader?
He felt the urge to see her, but when he realized what he was thinking, he forced himself to stop.I know there are other She-cats... some may be worth being with... but...
He asked quietly, "The idea of being a leader... I never thought I would be in this position." He stopped, shook his head and then meowed, "Anyways, Falsecall wouldn't die any time soon... right?" He turned his attention to Akaila again, turning to face her.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:45 am

"Falsecall chose you so that should something happen to him... you would lead. It confuses me sometimes why he did... with respect but he brought you back out of nowhere and announced that you were our next lord. So you must be smart. Smart enough to get over such things."
She shrugged, "but that's for you to decide."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 pm

((DX Late reply, sorry about that.))

With what was said, Stormclaw felt himself tense little. How could he respond to that? He opened his jaws to respond but closed them again for he had no words to say. Instead he nodded, The last thing I need is to be weak! All that was has gone, I have nothing to turn back to now.
A new light glowed from his clear green eyes, he looked around the sky, checking where the position of the sun was, just to ensure he wasn't gone too long.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Akaila followed his gaze and called on his thoughts, "It's not too late... maybe we could go on a short patrol across the border...?"
She waited for his decision, glancing at the sun.

OOC: I'll be answering late as it's hard to get online ( I am with my Nan in the country Very Happy )
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:26 am

Stormclaw closed his eyes as he meowed, "I promised Falsecall that I'd show Fallenwing around the territory." He grinned as he opened his eyes and turned to Akaila. "Perhaps if we go back, we could go on a patrol with him, that way I'm still completing what I was assigned and we can still go on a patrol." He awaited on Akaila's response, his whiskers twitched, but he didn't find any amusement in anything in particular.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Akaila drew her stare from the sky and stared at the tom with a heavy frown, as if she was thinking to ask him something.
Inwardly shrugging she stood and turned her body toward their new camp, "That's a good idea, I can scope out the land with my own eyes and therefore it should be better for me to lead my patrol."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:05 am

Stormclaw nodded, lifting a paw as he began to head back, "Let's go." He meowed in an oddly cheery voice. His heart was beating fast but he knew there wasn't much effecting him this way. He flicked his ear, brushing his thoughts of doubt from his mind. He had a new determination now, and that was his revenge over Ezziesong. ((Since he still has no clue that she has received her nine lives))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top